The Political Trial of Hillary Clinton By Donald Trump (Funny)

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Trump: "Your honor, it doesn't matter if I lied 30 times yesterday about YUGELY substantive events! Hillary told two whole lies about emails! So, let's talk about Hillary the lying-LIAR!"

Trump: "Your honor, it doesn't matter if I alluded to having one of my followers assassinate a president-elect Hillary. Hillary might have done a favor for a political friend in one of her emails!! So, let''s stick to the important issues!"

Trump: "Your honor, my flagrantly unstable personality, displayed for the world to see on a nonstop video feed of 24/7 media doesn't matter! Hillary TRIPPED DOWN SOME STEPS YESTERDAY! CLEARLY she is not fit to serve as US President; where I, Donald Trump, obviously am more qualified than she is!"

Trump: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Hillary is a liberal, commie, progressive piece of trash, OK? Let's focus on that and not talk about how I'm OK with gay marriage and I let trannies into women's bathrooms in Trump Towers..a thing even Hillary wouldn't get behind"

Trump: "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Hillary wants to SELL YOUR JOBS TO CHIII-NAH! Let's not get distracted talking about how my Trump curious, hats, ties and trinkets are manufactured overseas! Stay focused!"

Forum List

Back