The pitbull behind the homosexual agenda

Most gay rights activists have no regard for basic American principles, like freedom of religion, freedom of association, and freedom of speech.

In their minds, a gay couple's odd desire to be married in a church that they know does not want to host their ceremony takes precedence over the church's rights of freedom of religion, freedom of association, and private property, even if there are churches in the community that would not mind hosting their wedding.

Similarly, according to gay rights folks, a gay couple's odd desire to force a Christian business, such as a caterer or a photographer, to service their ceremony against their will takes precedence over the business person's rights of freedom of religion, freedom of association, and private property, even when the gay couple could easily find other businesses that would be glad to service their ceremony.

yes, or course. their rights trump yours. the gay agenda is about using govt to force societal acceptance of their abnormal, anti-biology lifestyle. They want the govt to mandate how you must think and what you must believe--------------Orwell and Rand saw it coming and wrote about it.

Think and believe what you want. Just don't try to deny the legal rights enjoyed by every other person in the country from one specific group because of those thoughts and beliefs.

No, it shows one guy who allegedly had sex with a minor.

Compare that to the Catholic Church's comparable episodes and then tell me what that says about Christianity using the same reasoning you are using about homosexuality.
You do realize those priest who did those things are gay?

And mostly white.

racist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, he acts like I didn't realize that. The thing is I'm not worried about the color of someone's skin, like he is.

You mean like jknowgood is:

Ebola Victim Is Obama s Fault Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You're such a dumbass, so you are for searching grandma at an airport. Not even looking for muslims at an airport. The ones actually doing the crimes? I tell you one thing, I got free rent in your head. Lol, you need to get a life.

I don't care if it makes it unlegit it just shoes the queers do have an agenda as we have said all along...letting them adopt kids just gives them easy access to under age kids to rape and harm.

No, it shows one guy who allegedly had sex with a minor.

Compare that to the Catholic Church's comparable episodes and then tell me what that says about Christianity using the same reasoning you are using about homosexuality.
You do realize those priest who did those things are gay?
The priests who molested girls are gay?
No, but most the children were boys I thought.
Are you sure about that?
Most that I heard of.

I don't care if it makes it unlegit it just shoes the queers do have an agenda as we have said all along...letting them adopt kids just gives them easy access to under age kids to rape and harm.

You mean like every other sick mofo who adopts children and molests them? Or biological father who molests his own kids?

Does that mean we shouldn't allow heterosexuals to adopt?

I would love to see a thread sometime on one of these boards about the problem of child molestation that is not just using the very real issue of child sexual molestation to attack homosexuals.

Forum List

Back