the physics of economics(on the impedance of the medium of money)

Discussion in 'Economy' started by c0resonance, Sep 17, 2012.

1. c0resonance

c0resonance Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    something i was pondering today just for the sake of intrigue.

money is a representation, a medium if u will, of energy.

in physics energy is lost when transferred through a medium, and/or when the energy is changed from 1 medium to another. the amount of energy lost is dependent on the capacities of the medium of storage, and the impedance of the medium of transfer. this loss of energy phenomenon is known as entropy.

im curious on peoples opinions on the nature of entropy as it relates to money. for example, what factors define the level of impedance in the mediums of transfer?

for example, is the conversion rate of energy to money an equal conversion? and what scale of measurement is/would be used for such a task?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. CausingPAIN

CausingPAIN BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78
    I feel the energy exchange when I popped from the blowjob I got in Las Vegas was a little unequal to the money paid. Does this help?:eusa_whistle: Please continue with your studies in physics between energy and matter. I would think the baseline would have too many variables for an accurate accumulation of data to formulate, as inevitable social decline will be your first troubling control point.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  3. c0resonance

c0resonance Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    im well aware of the social decline. and well aware of the unsightly flaws of fiat currency.... this is merely an entertaining intellectual endeavor.

4. CausingPAIN

CausingPAIN BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78
    I like physics, my energy to money was a good starting comparison no. got to lighten up on this one, I'm more Perpetual motion devices' geek.

5. CausingPAIN

CausingPAIN BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78
    I wanna play. Please provide a more detailed list on what's available to make this transfer. Are we talking about one transfer. Will the energy mass exist after the transfer? What percentage of transfer is required to meet desired outcome. Is there a second energy source to accomplish this transfer or is a direct only. Please provide more details on this project. I can only provide so much on my own without input, more input required..input in meaning more input please.. No output of data can happen, without more input. Energy reserves are depleting.

6. c0resonance

c0resonance Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3

i fear ive only gotten further in the specificity of my question.... here is more ive come up with to ask...

i work for 1 hour. how much money is that worth? how is that value defined? is there any loss of energy in the transformation of work energy into money medium? is the conversion ratio an even one?

in physics energy can be transferred by induction for example.

what rules in monetary policy define the rate of "induction" for money? work energy must be induced into money by some means. that action must happen in context of some set of rules. so how does the energy get into the money? and how does that transfer change the energy?

7. emptystep

emptystep VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    Money is more like an expanding universe than that of Newtonian physics.

8. c0resonance

c0resonance Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    i realize that. still it needs laws. my questions are still relevant.

9. emptystep

emptystep VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +221
    I will give you $5 for that rock. Sam will give you $10 for the same rock. laws?

10. CausingPAIN

CausingPAIN BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +78
    Your example, lost energy into money medium. Completely open ended. This can fluctuate tremendously under many different conditions. I can put restrictions to force equal conversion, still lacking. To be continued.

Monetary policies to induce exchange. I got the power I can make any policy I need to produce my outcome. To be continued.

i work for 1 hour. how much money is that worth--we have limts to what that can be.
    so one hour is worth a life supply of cash. dead here...

i am burning my money and have new atoms to use for many new things..

btw passing energy through paper is only 12% exchange 88% loss......

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012