The perils of Rick Perry

Perry's basic problem is he just isn't very smart. Did he really thing anyone, even a goper, would buy for a second the notion that he cut a dem prosecutor's budget because of DUI and he'd have done the same had she been a goper? Of course politics are political, but when you try and say you're acting above politics AND you aren't, you look dumb.

Paul Ryan is again calling for the gop to actually have a platform of ideas rather than stunts by guys in the crazy car.

Perry played the same games and yet get's snagged...Two prior AG's had DWI's and were repubs, yet Perry didn't try to with hold funds to their depts...Hell, I got a DWI in Texass in 1985, whoop-de-do....

Perry played the same games and yet get's snagged...Two prior AG's had DWI's and were repubs, yet Perry didn't try to with hold funds to their depts...Hell, I got a DWI in Texass in 1985, whoop-de-do....

Were they AG's in charge of a State-wide office? Perry didn't deny funding to the entire County AG's office, just the state-wide portion of it.

The article does not go into if these are the overall AG' or ADA's.

The article does not go into if these officials resigned on their own.

The article assumes ulterior motives and some vague assumptions that somehow her resigning would end other investigations.

It's huffle-fluff, pure and simple.

CNN is desperate to divert attention from the Epic Fail of the Obama Presidency.

While the Kurds are being killed, ISIS is beheading Americans, Ferguson is in riot mode....Obama hides in Martha's Vineyard.

Oh.Teh.Courage!

He is still twice the man Obama will ever be.

I agree but it doesn't take to many balls to be a better man than that piece of shit in the WH.

Forum List

Back