The Perfect Response To White People's Vitriolic Rage Against Affirmative Action

Dood, do the rest of us conservatives a favor and STFU. It's idiots like you who make the left claim all of us are racist.

Oh dear - are the lefties calling you a wacist?? Throw it back in their face, you coward. Tell them - If you support affirmative action, then YOU are racist.

I do, you fucking moron.

Perhaps you should not speak on subjects about which you're profoundly ignorant.

But then, your post count would be zero.

Those fields are a joke if they're to make blacks feel the victim. The best thing we could do for blacks is to make them feel like they have to earn it.

End their victim idea of themselves and replace it with a can do spirit.

Whatever you say junior college

For a person with your alleged intelligence. Is that the best response you can come up with?

Those fields are a joke if they're to make blacks feel the victim. The best thing we could do for blacks is to make them feel like they have to earn it.

Trouble is they can't do it. Blacks are mentally inferior and everybody knows it. Without AA, blacks are forced into crime or welfare.

Trouble is they can't do it. Blacks are mentally inferior and everybody knows it. Without AA, blacks are forced into crime or welfare.

You have proven here that you are mentally (not to mention morally) inferior, and everybody knows it.

How many times have I said that my background is in Behavioral Neuropsychology. I have cross-training in Neuroscience as well as psychophysics and computational psychology. Man you guys are really not that bright...In your words I wanna say "THINK"

Psychology is no more a science than astrology is. Get a degree in something like math or physics. Otherwise you're just a robot.

Again -- what's your advanced degree in, White Boi?

You've ignored this question once. I expect you don't have a degree.
Well, the raging pussy has once again ignored this question.

Got your GED yet, or are you still working on it, Sheethead?

There are only two options: Let Afros sink to the bottom of society, like turds in a toilet. Or, give Afros tremendous amounts of preferences and pretend that they're people too. We've chosen the latter.

There are other options. We could pay them to renounce their US citizenship and move to the congo. $50,000 per adult might be enough and it would save america money since almost no american blacks are productive.

There are only two options: Let Afros sink to the bottom of society, like turds in a toilet. Or, give Afros tremendous amounts of preferences and pretend that they're people too. We've chosen the latter.

There are other options. We could pay them to renounce their US citizenship and move to the congo. $50,000 per adult might be enough and it would save america money since almost no american blacks are productive.

They'd be rich within the Congo with that much. Would be good for them and us! :eusa_boohoo:

Hey, pussy, why won't you answer the questions about your own education?

Mitt Romney wants to bring immigrants here who have degrees and spend nothing on his base. That's Romney's AA.

Hey, pussy, why won't you answer the question about your own education? What are you afraid of, pussy?

The truth is we both will never respect each other when we're in power. Blacks won't respect our rights whenever they're in power and we do in fact favor our own kind. There's a reason that the world was divided by race as it worked better.

Do I expect blacks to treat me good? Does south Africa Zimbabwe, Haiti ring a bell? Remember this truth whites.

Globalism can never work as every race wants to rule.

Isn't it funny how these discussions just eventually turn into pure unadulterated trash after a while, where as there is so much to try and truly get right on these issues, but we all just keep missing the opportunity to get things right as a unified nation, and this because there is so much division going on in this nation now, that some would think that we are moving backwards instead of moving forwards anymore, and this no matter what the pundits are saying otherwise.

Forum List

Back