The Perception of Cheating is the Real Danger to Democracy

MAGA has to understand that outside of MAGA's media echo chamber, you look really weird to much of the rest of the country. You put up weird candidates that say weird things that turn off the maybe 2-3% of the electorate that swing elections.

The formula is pretty simple. Stop being weird and you'll win more.

Yes. You put up horrible candidates that Trump wanted and now you're getting smoked.

When you stop following Orange Jesus around, you'll win more.

Your people voted for BIDEN and FETTERMAN

Don't tell me about "terrible candidates". These men are LITERALLY brain damaged and one has a second person growing out of his neck

MAGA before elections.jpg

Your people voted for BIDEN and FETTERMAN

Don't tell me about "terrible candidates". These men are LITERALLY brain damaged and one has a second person growing out of his neck

Yes, that's how weird you are. You are so weird you lose to those people. The Democrats are incompetent and you keep losing.

Stop with the conspiracy theories, stop with the weird obsession over one man, stop putting up weird candidates and you'll win more.

Yes, that's how weird you are. You are so weird you lose to those people. The Democrats are incompetent and you keep losing.

Stop with the conspiracy theories, stop with the weird obsession over one man, stop putting up weird candidates and you'll win more.

Stop cheating and you would never win.

You don't get "weirder" than John Fetterman.

Your party is so demonically obsessed with killing their own children that you brought out the young people in droves to vote for THAT.

KILL YOUR BABIES!!! IF YOU DON'T YOUR RIGHTS ARE GONE!!!

That's horrid and disgusting. If that's what it takes to win, I'm voting for God's asteroid. I'm not even kidding. It's time.

Yeah, that's completely sane.

:rolleyes:

It's spiritually better than you dancing around in victory because your people came out to vote for KILLING THEIR OWN BABIES

That's what sent you over the edge you know. YAY! MY PEOPLE WANT TO KILL THEIR CHILDREN SO....WE WON!!!

It's breathtakingly awful...and must be tempting God.

A new national telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and The National Pulse finds that 52% of Likely U.S. voters believe it is at least somewhat likely that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 36% who think it is Very Likely. Forty-three percent (43%) don’t believe it’s likely cheating affected the 2020 outcome, including 30% who say it’s Not At All Likely. These findings are similar to previous surveys in May and March. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Fifty percent (50%) of voters think it is at least somewhat likely there will be widespread cheating that will affect the outcome of this fall’s congressional elections, including 24% who say it’s Very Likely. Forty-one percent (41%) don’t believe cheating is likely to affect the November midterms, including 22% who say it’s Not At All Likely.

Voters remain skeptical of the integrity of vote-by-mail. Fifty-eight percent (58%) think it’s at least somewhat likely that wider use of mail-in voting will lead to more cheating in elections, including 39% who say it’s Very Likely. Thirty-six percent (36%) don’t believe mail-in voting is likely to lead to more cheating, including 16% who say it’s Not At All Likely. In October 2021, 65% said wider use of mail-in voting would lead to more cheating in elections.

It is relatively easy, compared to landing a man on the moon, or getting a vaccine developed and approved in a matter of months, or winning a war against both Germany and Japan's military machines, to ensure election security. The steps demanded by people concerned about cheating are pretty simple: Photo ID to register, photo ID to vote, and no absentee ballots except in limited and tightly controlled situations like military service, would easily address the concerns of voters who now wonder whether their vote even matters any more.

If the Democrat care so much about Democracy, they would demand the same thing. Especially an honest Dem who honestly believes that there is no significant cheating by Dems. If a Dem believes that, they should be willing to tighten up election security as you suggest so that confidence in Democracy is restored.

Suppose there is no widespread cheating. There is no way to prove that, since cheating is by nature furtive, and little to no resources are spent in catching it. But just suppose that the majority of Americans are wrong, and that in the reality that they don't know, there is very little cheating and what little there is on both sides cancel each other out.

It is not impossible that this is the reality. Perceptions can be wrong.

But . . . there is at this moment in time widespread perception of cheating and that is just as dangerous to Democracy, if not more so.

It's not just Trump cultists who are concerned about cheating:

Asked which is more important in elections, 59% say making sure there is no cheating is more important, while 38% say making it easier for everybody to vote is more important. Those findings are almost unchanged from May.

Seventy-six percent (76%) of Republicans, 37% of Democrats and 64% of voters not affiliated with either major party think it’s more important to make sure there is no cheating in elections. Sixty percent (60%) of Democrats, 20% of Republicans and 33% of unaffiliated voters say making it easier for everybody to vote is more important.

If large chunks of the country lose interest in democracy as a way to affect change because they believe in the old meme, "if voting mattered, they wouldn't let us do it," they are not just going to passively accept their fate of being ruled by corrupt elites. They are going to look for ways outside of democracy to free themselves. That is the danger.

It is easy enough to vote. The above numbers show that more than half the Republicans and Democrats combined think it is more important to make sure there is no cheating than to make voting easier. With that kind of support for eliminating cheating, it should be an easy decision to take on a relatively easy mission.

This is right on the money.

CONFIDENCE is the currency of the political realm.

And the Democrats are DESTROYING confidence in our elections, by calling everyone conspiracy theorists and election deniers.

No, libtard asswipes, YOU are the problem.

How dare anyone question the infallibility of our dumbass gubmint!

The fucking scumbags have actually KILLED people with their bullshit.

We need to fight this libtard crap tooth and nail. Voting is NOT SUFFICIENT. That is the inescapable conclusion from this latest election.

Democrats cheated in => THIS <= election and they're STILL DOING IT THIS VERY MOMENT.

WTF is the matter matter with these jackholes? No State in the Union will enforce on these retarded motherfuckers?

If that's the case it's time to water the Tree of Liberty

NOW.

Right now.

How much more of this crap are we going to take? We can all see it happening, there's no doubt whatsoever it's going on.

I think, states are trying harder to make sure procedures insure there is proper oversight with checks and double checks in place. The call of "they cheated" will be harder and harder to prove, because it will be false when put forth and the checks and witness will prove it and mistakes will be caught and corrected. There is not a state or county out there, that wants to be the butt of the joke for the country and are taking steps to make sure, it isn't them.

BULLSHIT !!!

Votes counted in secret?

No fucking way!

=> NO <= way.

That's my opinion and I am not worried.

Yeah. Fiddling while Rome burns. We get it

Here are two that it took me about 12 seconds to find:

And yet somehow despite this cheating in now the "competitive races", Georgia is yet again having a runoff.

Let me guess...that is also planned by the Democrats...cheat just enough to lose the Governor's mansion but also not win the Senate seat outright!!!

Really dude...you have to be brain damaged to think the way you do.
Sorry bout that,

1. Its called, *Give With The One Hand; Take With The Other!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

To answer a few repetitive points here:

-I did not claim that Democrats cheat in every election so therefore they win every election. Please take that argument up with whoever made it, which wasn't me.

-You think Trump sucks? Oh . . . you should have said so earlier . . . who knew?

-The overwhelming majority of Trump backed candidates won in 2022. Your media lies to you.

-If anyone who thinks cheating influences our elections is just a crybaby sore loser, then you live in a country where well over half of the people are crybaby sore losers. Hard to understand why we've been so successful, with such a childish population.

-I have yet to hear an objection to the idea that the Secretary of State should not run for a higher office while at the same time being in charge of election administration. That is such a simple fix that it can be done in one paragraph. It shouldn't need to be done at all. Anyone in charge of elections who wants to run for any other office should see the conflict of interest and resign without being told.

Now my perception is that many posters on here feel that cheating benefits their party, so they have no interest in stopping it.

Last edited:
this stands out to me from OP

If the Democrat care so much about Democracy, they would demand the same thing. ..they should be willing to tighten up election security as you suggest so that confidence in Democracy is restored.

another thing stands out also

Isn't it interesting, all by itself, that the few libs here.. It seems ALL of them came out at once to react to this thread!

Yes, that is interesting, all by itself.. something like the first 10 posts in response are from demonrats..

quite telling IMO

The 6 Sharpest Critiques From The Federal Judge Who Sanctioned Trump’s Attorneys

Here are a few of the spiciest excerpts from the blistering ruling:

• ‘The pleadings in this case contained factual allegations that were either knowingly false or made in reckless disregard for the truth.”
  • “…I find that Mr. Trump’s lawyers were warned about the lack of foundation for their factual contentions, turned a blind eye towards information in their possession, and misrepresented the Danchenko Indictment they claim as their primary support.”
  • “Every claim was frivolous, most barred by settled, well-established existing law,” he wrote. “These were political grievances masquerading as legal claims. This cannot be attributed to incompetent lawyering. It was a deliberate use of the judicial system to pursue a political agenda.”
  • “Plaintiff deliberately misrepresented public documents by selectively using some portions while omitting other information including findings and conclusions that contradicted his narrative. This occurred with the Dachenko Indictment, the Department of Justice Inspector General’s Report for Operation Hurricane, and the Mueller Report. It was too frequent to be accidental.”
  • “The failings of the original Complaint were basic and obvious.”
  • “[T]he courts are not intended for performative litigation for purposes of fundraising and political statements. It is harmful to the rule of law, portrays judges as partisans, and diverts resources that should be directed to real harms and legitimate legal claims.”
Veterans Day Liveblog

Where does he find these hacks?

Forum List

Back