The Pelosi attack was an assassination attempt, we need to treat this seriously.

This crazy MAGAcreep will be tried. What are you talking about?
Let him be tried. There is another cover up just like the automobile accident. The truth may not be evident as our system has acquiesced too evil. Karma of Progs is excruciating.

You're so easily duped! The police did not say the door was opened by another person......

He said the front door was unlocked, it was open....the police entered the house through an unlocked front door, an open door not one that needed breaking to get in.

Not a single mention of another person or third person?

Got that?

A 2am the spewker's $6 million house is just sitting there with its doors unlocked.

Was there a neon sign saying

All gay coke whores come on in!!!

That, I don't think, won't happen

Or if it does, it won't be anything I want to participate in.

I'd go as far as replacement, not removal. And only bits and pieces, not the whole thing.

Our government is fundamentally sound and we still have the best system in the world. It's just that some weasels have gotten hold of it.

And screwed it up, or let's say they're starting to screw it up, pretty bigly.

While I would say that Democracy is the best system in the world, I would not say you have the "best system in the world". Your current system has resulted in an extremely divided nation which has already endured one Civil War, and is now on the brink of another one.

A nation where the population is constantly fighting, and settling politics with violence every 100 years or so, is not operating under the "best system in the world".

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

Come this next January, we’ll have a new Congress seated.

The new Congress should immediately create a “Nancy Pelosi Attack“ committee.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

This is the biggest deal since the JFK commission.

Let’s end the partisan bickering, and get to the truth.

Amen, brother!

The Secret Service fell asleep on this one! Were these the same agents Trump beat into submission when he commandeered the limo to try to run over Mike Pence and get Rudy to declare him President for life?

While I would say that Democracy is the best system in the world, I would not say you have the "best system in the world". Your current system has resulted in an extremely divided nation which has already endured one Civil War, and is now on the brink of another one.

A nation where the population is constantly fighting, and settling politics with violence every 100 years or so, is not operating under the "best system in the world".
We are not on the brink of a civil war so quit it with the hyperbole

God you’re an idiot

You're so easily duped! The police did not say the door was opened by another person......

He said the front door was unlocked, it was open....the police entered the house through an unlocked front door, an open door not one that needed breaking to get in.

Not a single mention of another person or third person?
Haha.... I literally linked the video of the Chief of Police sating - literally - "When officers arrived, someone opened the door, still behind the threshold of the door officers observed Mr. Pelosi and Mr Depape struggling over a single hammer"
You are going to have look at a source that is not CNN or MSNBC to get the whole story.

I literally linked the video.

It has been brought to my attention this was an assassination attempt on the third on line (Speaker of the House).

Since our Democrat friends never lie, we should take them very seriously.

Come this next January, we’ll have a new Congress seated.

The new Congress should immediately create a “Nancy Pelosi Attack“ committee.

We need to learn who this David DePape is. Who all of his associates are, what he has been doing in the days and weeks leading up to this attack. How he arrived at the Pelosi residence. All SFPD cam footage, all house security footage for that night should be made public. All cell phone data, geo location, and texts for that night should be made public. All data regarding this senseless assassination attempt should be made public on prime time TV.

This is the biggest deal since the JFK commission.

Let’s end the partisan bickering, and get to the truth.
The Perp { DePape } was no Intruder.We were not informed about that
thorougout Friday.In fact there was another male inside.Who answered
the door when cops arrived.Now it's a matter of getting the identity
of that 3rd person.Was that male a juvenile { under age 18 }
What was Paul doing in his underwear in the bedroom with the
said " Intruder ".The supposed Hammer incident happened while
cops entered the Pelosi Palace.And whatever was used to break-in
was from the Inside NOT the Outside.

Nobody in leftist society or in MSM Democrat world seemed to give much of a F_ck when Kavanaugh was nearly assassinated.

Suddenly... major politicians being attacked and nearly killed is a story.

I wonder why it wasn't so pushed and lectured when it happened to Kavanaugh... Hmmmm, I wonder why? Well, actually.. Not to wonder, I'm sure Whoopi Goldberg, along with her angry, Joyless cohorts on "The View" will be on cue to present this horrid event to the nation and world as some sort of coordinated attack by Donald Trump and the Republicans. At the same time, she will claim, or shockingly be, oblivious to the fact that a rabid leftist nearly assassinated a SCOTUS judge because of horrid rhetoric that many, including her, perpetuated. She will pretend such violence is unprecidented, and those who are underinformed will believe it.

Maybe this is a silly question. But isn’t Nicholas Rosky in jail awaiting trial?

And as I understand it. Rosky called the police on himself. And he was arrested before he entered Kavinaugh’s house or hurt anyone.

Now. At this point I’m not seeing a hell of a lot to get excited about. It seems to me that Rosky was a tad unhinged. And he was seeking help. He’s getting the case addressed by the system.

Forum List

Back