The PC Police should apologize....

Indeed, all the energy put into deflection reminds me that I'm right on target.

But I already knew that.

And the isolation and victimization of American Blacks continues.

You are delusional. What do you have to say about what Fox News does on a daily basis to divide America?

Ironic, you are in perfect lock step with Fox News...Fox too wants to blame others for the act of an individual. They blame President Obama, Mayor Bill DeBlasio, saying they "All But Encouraged Retaliation On The Police After The Eric Garner Situation"

Fox News is an ongoing circus act that caters to the right wing.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the behavior and tactics of the PC Police, which continues to cause such damage.

I swear, you people are so programmed to deflect that you're like little partisan robots, political Pavlov's dogs.

You really don't see it.

Then what act in that circus is you? You are doing the EXACT SAME thing as Fox News...you are blaming someone else for the heinous act of an individual.

I wonder why my opinion is so important to you.

This thread just keeps on going, deflection after deflection.

I have made my point, loud and clear. If you don't like it, tough crap.

But you folks keep trying. That tells me all I need to know. I'm striking a nerve.

Good.

"The PC Police should apologize...."

In fact, it's the OP who should apologize, as to suggest that anyone else besides Ismaaiyl Brinsley is responsible for the murder of two New York City police officers is unfounded, reckless, irresponsible, and wrong.
It is YOU who should apologize to the OP, for suggesting that others besides Ismaaiyl Brinsley are NOT at least partially responsible for the murder of two New York City police officers. Your comment is unfounded, reckless, irresponsible, and wrong.

1. The OP accused ME of being responsible.

2. Why not use your reasoning to say that the cops who killed Garner are responsible?

But I already knew that.

You are delusional. What do you have to say about what Fox News does on a daily basis to divide America?

Ironic, you are in perfect lock step with Fox News...Fox too wants to blame others for the act of an individual. They blame President Obama, Mayor Bill DeBlasio, saying they "All But Encouraged Retaliation On The Police After The Eric Garner Situation"

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the behavior and tactics of the PC Police, which continues to cause such damage.

I swear, you people are so programmed to deflect that you're like little partisan robots, political Pavlov's dogs.

You really don't see it.

Then what act in that circus is you? You are doing the EXACT SAME thing as Fox News...you are blaming someone else for the heinous act of an individual.

But you folks keep trying. That tells me all I need to know. I'm striking a nerve.

Good.

It's no deflection to point out that you accused ME of being responsible. That was your claim, back it up or apologize for it.

But I already knew that.

You really don't see it.

Good.

It's no deflection to point out that you accused ME of being responsible. That was your claim, back it up or apologize for it.

I have fully explained my point, more than once.

You have chosen to ignore it.

You think this is all about YOU.

Not my problem. Get over yourself.

You really don't see it.

Good.

I have fully explained my point, more than once.

You have chosen to ignore it.

You think this is all about YOU.

Not my problem. Get over yourself.

No, you haven't. You referred to me as one of the PC Police and you began this thread putting the responsibility for the murders on the PC Police.

The least you could do is explain what you think I did.

But I already knew that.

You really don't see it.

Good.

DEFLECTION ALERT

Your point is very clear...you are doing EXACTLY the same thing as Fox News, blaming others for the heinous act of an individual.

But I already knew that.

You really don't see it.

Good.

DEFLECTION ALERT

Your point is very clear...you are doing EXACTLY the same thing as Fox News, blaming others for the heinous act of an individual.

Ah, claiming deflection to deflect.

Seriously, aren't you bored by this conversation yet?

This had become tedious a few dozen pages ago.

I've made my point, you don't like it. I'm not surprised.

But I already knew that.

You really don't see it.

Good.

DEFLECTION ALERT

lol, and you're blaming fox news for everything

funny how you all turn the person into a single person when it suits you.
Now if they had been Tea party the whole party would be labeled

two faced hypocrites and double standards is the left

You really don't see it.

Good.

DEFLECTION ALERT

It is not deflection to point out that your attack is politically one-sided.

As for your attack itself, since you never supported it with any credible evidence, there is no real need for an argument against it.

You really don't see it.

Good.

DEFLECTION ALERT

As for your attack itself, since you never supported it with any credible evidence, there is no real need for an argument against it.

Wouldn't all this time, energy and attention be better spent trying to destroy the career of someone who said something that "offended" you?

But I already knew that.

You really don't see it.

Good.

You didn't make any point because for starters you never produced any evidence whatsoever as to what the killer was influenced by.

You have to first establish that before anything else you claim has any chance of being valid.

Good.

DEFLECTION ALERT

Wouldn't all this time, energy and attention be better spent trying to destroy the career of someone who said something that "offended" you?

Do you have evidence of what exactly incited the guy to kill the two cops?

Post that. Otherwise nothing else you claim has any merit.

You want the so-called PC Police to apologize. Offer at least one shred of evidence that we did something we should apologize for.

You people are trying so hard.

I know you crave that this thread be about you, but it isn't.

Please answer a simple question...

Are you or are you not blaming others for the heinous act of an individual?

Good.

DEFLECTION ALERT

You want the so-called PC Police to apologize. Offer at least one shred of evidence that we did something we should apologize for.

No amount of evidence would ever be "good enough" for you.

Why? Because you're a hardcore partisan ideologue, and hardcore partisan ideologues are going to stick to their script no matter what. Party affiliation irrelevant, of course.

I don't expect you to agree with me on this. But I'm very impressed by the energy that has been put into denying my point.

This thread is long and rich in denials and deflections from hardcore partisan ideologues. And that tells me all I need to know. My point is made and I'm quite satisfied.

Bored, but satisfied.

DEFLECTION ALERT

Why? Because you're a hardcore partisan ideologue, and hardcore partisan ideologues are going to stick to their script no matter what. Party affiliation irrelevant, of course.

I don't expect you to agree with me on this. But I'm very impressed by the energy that has been put into denying my point.

This thread is long and rich in denials and deflections from hardcore partisan ideologues. And that tells me all I need to know. My point is made and I'm quite satisfied.

Bored, but satisfied.

When will you stop talking down at people and when will you stop making everything about you?

DEFLECTION ALERT

And you have provided NO amount of evidence...just dogma and doctrinaire.

You people are trying so hard.

I know you crave that this thread be about you, but it isn't.

Please answer a simple question...

Are you or are you not blaming others for the heinous act of an individual?

I know you already know this (hardcore partisan ideologues are big on being obtuse), but I'll go ahead and say it.

The primary fault of any negative act lies with the individual who perpetrates the act. Like, say, resisting arrest.

I think I'd better say it again, since I suspect you'll pretend you didn't see it: The primary fault of any negative act lies with the individual who perpetrates the act.

Then, if you possess any intellectual curiosity whatsoever (so you're off the hook here), you drill down a bit and examine the macro environment in which the perpetrator exists as you look for clues. In this case, the macro environment is quite clear, at least to those of us who are not living in a partisan vacuum (you're off the hook again, cool!).

Okay, deny and deflect away, I'll try not to fall asleep from the boredom.

He did so repeatedly. Google up Timothy McVeigh's Manifesto.
Tim McVeigh's conviction and death sentence took place in record time -- clearly because the Clinton Administration wanted to silence his condemnations of the Waco massacre.

Or that the guy admitted what he did and it was so disgusting even people who were against the Death Penalty were willing to give a mulligan.

This Right Wing Piece of Shit parked his truck bomb right under were the day care center was so he could kill children.

I'm against the Death Penalty- this guy should have been burned at the stake.

Forum List

Back