The Patriot Act

gop_jeff said:
Elsewhere. But it is now water under the bridge...

Ok..cool. I thought it was something in this thread and I couldn't figure out what in the world it could be.

Never mind.

Let's say your name is John Rebelheart. A guy you don't even know, but has the same name, is arrested for trying to offer aid to terrorists. He is placed on the no-fly list. Like you, he is a white male. YOU are now on the no-fly list.
Don't think it's can't happen. It has before, and will again.

"or do you have a committee of half wits to assist you?"

I don't need one. That is why I come here. :wtf:

Gabriella84 said:
Let's say your name is John Rebelheart. A guy you don't even know, but has the same name, is arrested for trying to offer aid to terrorists. He is placed on the no-fly list. Like you, he is a white male. YOU are now on the no-fly list.

Nah, you come alone, you leave alone, the sooner the better.

As far as the 'no fly list,' if you are innocent, it's a matter of time, nothing else. Sorry, I don't think our people or buildings are worth taking a chance with. Have a good day.

Gabriella84 said:

when it happens to me i will bitch till then...tough shit for john

would you prefer that the dnagerous john rebelheart get on a plane with a bomb so the safe john rebelheart is not inconvienced?

see you are just spoiled and selfish and don't want to be incovienienced

OCA said:
Not exactly sure when and why, couldn't find anything but yeah she is reinstated.

d zapped it first thing...then someone reinstated it....i mean we must have a new play thing now and then

Gabriella84 said:

That is right. All the No-Fly list has is first and last name. All the Bob Smiths that are on the list are screwed when they fly.

I doubt that John Rebelheart is detained, it at all, it won't be for very long.

And like manu said, if that means the terrorist Rebelheart doesn't blow up a plane, then so be it.

manu1959 said:
when it happens to me i will bitch till then...tough shit for john

would you prefer that the dnagerous john rebelheart get on a plane with a bomb so the safe john rebelheart is not inconvienced?

see you are just spoiled and selfish and don't want to be incovienienced
You live in the same city as Gabriella84...DO SOMETHING!!! Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! :lalala:

OCA said:
Dear posters,
I mean this is not Bully I don't think.

Yup - Bully at least has some basis for his rants. Garbledella just comes in with idiotic opinions and nothing to support them.

Merlin1047 said:
Yup - Bully at least has some basis for his rants. Garbledella just comes in with idiotic opinions and nothing to support them.

I agree. Bully has a POV which is based on something. Yeah, he posts to get a rise, but not without his history.

This one, she just came to steal ideas for her own place or something like it.

Gabriella84 said:

So your solution is to let the terrorist "Rebelheart" get on the airplane in order not to trample the rights of the other. Oh, that's good.

Sorry about the halfwit remark. I'm sure the halfwits are insulted by being lumped in with someone having as few functioning grey cells as you.

Merlin1047 said:
So your solution is to let the terrorist "Rebelheart" get on the airplane in order not to trample the rights of the other.

Oh, that's good. Sorry about the halfwit remark. I'm sure the halfwits are insulted by being lumped in with someone having as few functioning grey cells as you.
:laugh: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :laugh:

Merlin1047 said:
So your solution is to let the terrorist "Rebelheart" get on the airplane in order not to trample the rights of the other. Oh, that's good.

Sorry about the halfwit remark. I'm sure the halfwits are insulted by being lumped in with someone having as few functioning grey cells as you.
Down BOY! Flat pitch!...sheeeewww... :beer:

Merlin1047 said:

Reference post 16.

I agree with you.

Merlin1047 said:

We California people are used to being referred to as halfwits. Then again, it is half more than many people in Alabama have. :terror:

Gabriella84 said:
We California people are used to being referred to as halfwits. Then again, it is half more than many people in Alabama have. :terror:

Whoa hold on there a sec hon.............. for your info. I am from Cali, Garden Grove to be exact, and No one has ever referred to me as being a half wit! However that could be due to the fact that I don't go spouting off BS that I have no credible source to back up.

I think you need to go get back in the playpen and play with your friends, leave the politics to the adults!

Gabriella84 said:

Born and raised in Newport Beach - lived there until I was 21.

People from Northern California, yeah - I have heard them called Granola heads and tree huggers, (the San Franciscans have their own privite list, although I do enjoy visiting SF) all the time.

I have NEVER heard of Californians referred to as halfwits.

Oh..wait...Berkeley...that is in Northern California right?

Gabriella84 said:

Gabriela you're reaching a bit. I think you can come up with a better argument.

Forum List

Back