The Palin Brawl

Police in Alaska investigate fight at party attended by members of Sarah Palin s family Fox News

Police say they are investigating a fight that broke out among a large crowd at a party attended by family members of former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

Why is Fox lying?

Are you drunk?

{
Anchorage police spokeswoman Jennifer Castro said Friday that police responded to a report late Saturday of a verbal and physical altercation among about 20 people outside a home in south Anchorage.

Castro says she can't discuss specifics about what Palin relatives were there or what role they might have had in the brawl.}

So YOU are again lying - Fox reported that Anchorage PD does not confirm if Palin was even there, much less that she was involved.

Puddly - you're a lying fuck - which is to say a Khmer Rouge democrat.

"a Khmer Rouge democrat"

Sheesh.

You make up lie after lie and then pile on convenient shit and dance around and just generally make an :ahole-1:

of yourself.

Several have posted proof - which includes your own links. You say Sarah lied and the cops lied and Fox lied and everybody is lying except you.

YOU are DELUDED.

Buh-bye

:bye1:

Can you stop being so flaming stupid? You're hurting my head.

Can you stop being such a fucking scumbag and liar? You're hurting my country.

What do you mean the police didn't say the Palins were there? The article says the police did make that claim...

The Anchorage Police Department confirmed to the Post that a fight occurred and the Palin family was there.

Are you stupid, or just illiterate?

I posted verbatim what the dispatcher said - no confirmation of the Palin's presence, much less there involvement was made.

Hey, party above all - I get it, i studied Pol Pot and the last Khmer Rouge - you are identical.
This is fascinating ... so when Newsmax said ...

The Anchorage Police Department confirmed to the Post that a fight occurred and the Palin family was there.

... who do you think Newsmax was crediting for that conformation if not the Anchorage PD?

What do you mean the police didn't say the Palins were there? The article says the police did make that claim...

I posted verbatim what the dispatcher said - no confirmation of the Palin's presence, much less there involvement was made.

Hey, party above all - I get it, i studied Pol Pot and the last Khmer Rouge - you are identical.

... who do you think Newsmax was crediting for that conformation if not the Anchorage PD?

Exact quote of the dispatcher;

{"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

"A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.comhttp://www.Newsmax.com/US/Palin-Alaska-fight-drunk/2014/09/11/id/594175/#ixzz3DhZC6gS6
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!}

Will Obama reward you in heaven for lies you tell now?

Fruitcake, it's as much my country as much as yours. The only thing fucked up here is your disassembled brain.

Deny, deny, deny, that's all you idiot fuit loops can do.

So Herr Goebbels - you think that you and the other filthy, lying fucks of the party should be able to make any charge you like, and never be challenged on it, provided your charge is against a Jew, er I mean an enemy of the party.

Hey, same script - just different victims....

Why are you calling me Herr Goebbels? Are you stupid or what. Or, are you claiming that you are Jewish? Are you claiming that Nugent is Jewish? And, you think that because he or you are Jewish, that you can say whatever the fuck you want? That you can make threats against the President and be excused? You really are stupid, if you think that. Defending someone that goes against the country makes you an enemy of the country, too, you lying POS.

Idiot....the Secret Service investigated him....are you that ignorant as to think that the Secret Service is not smart enough to detect a threat.....why yes, you are that ignorant....:D

Investigate?

No, they talked with him and concluded what?

Oh, that there were no threats and the complaints of the hate sites were stupid.
They concluded that he was stupid and didn't think before he spoke....just like you, idiot.

No, he can't stop being so flaming stupid.....that's all he can be.

And, he can't read, to boot.....what an idiot he is.

Fruitcake, it's as much my country as much as yours. The only thing fucked up here is your disassembled brain.

Lying fuck, this nation was built on the principles of liberty, that the populace at large could be trusted with the stewardship of government. This involves integrity by those so empowered.

You openly and shamelessly lie - not even for actual advantage in this case, merely to slander and libel an enemy of the party. So important is party to you that you will jettison any hint of integrity or rationality to punish those who have dared to take public positions contrary to the party.

Now I'm going to go back to what I said in my very first post in this thread, I don't know what happened at this party - but neither do you. 100% of what is reported in the leftist press is based on a single blogger, who is on the DNC payroll - panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

What you and the other Khmer Rouge democrats are doing here isn't a "rush to judgement," it's a lynching.

Look, Puddly and Playtex don't give a flying fuck about the facts - Palin is an enemy - they attack - period.

But you like to pretend that you're rational, you like to put up a front that you read the evidence and make a determination. Now I don't believe this, I think you're no different than Shallow or deanie-weenie; a mindless hack who says whatever the hate sites tell you to say.

But IF you want to put on this little charade of rationality - here is your chance to wait for some actual facts, rather than spewing the same rehashed gossip of DNC demagogue Coyne.

At this point, I'm done with all of you. Puddly disgusts me, he has no character. Playtex is a stooge and demeaning to women in her utter stupidity. And you've done nothing to redeem your filthy party by offering a voice of reason to your feral brethren.

They lied.

So did Sarah.

I know this because Uncensored said so and even though Sarah has a very tenuous relationship with the truth, our own panty sniffing Goebbels only tells the truth.

:lmao:

The one lying is you - neither the police nor Palin said what you claim.

You're a lying pile of shit, which is to say, a democrat.
Stop projecting and stop lying. The police confirmed the Palins were there...

“We are still reviewing the case, along with our municipal attorney’s office to determine whether any charges will be filed,” Castro, the police spokeswoman, told the Alaska paper in an email.

“A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence,” she added.

"None of the involved parties wanted to press charges at the time of the incident and no arrests were made at the scene. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

Palin family in Alaska brawl Alcohol was believed to be a factor World news The Guardian

There... a direct quote from the Anchorage PD confirming the Palins were there. Now grow up and stop lying.

Exact quote of the dispatcher;

{"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

"A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.comhttp://www.Newsmax.com/US/Palin-Alaska-fight-drunk/2014/09/11/id/594175/#ixzz3DhZC6gS6
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!}

Will Obama reward you in heaven for lies you tell now?
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

That's not the entire quote from the Anchorage police department. they also said ...

"None of the involved parties wanted to press charges at the time of the incident and no arrests were made at the scene. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

Now answer the question ... how can you be so friggin' rightareded?

Lying fuck, this nation was built on the principles of liberty, that the populace at large could be trusted with the stewardship of government. This involves integrity by those so empowered.

You openly and shamelessly lie - not even for actual advantage in this case, merely to slander and libel an enemy of the party. So important is party to you that you will jettison any hint of integrity or rationality to punish those who have dared to take public positions contrary to the party.

Now I'm going to go back to what I said in my very first post in this thread, I don't know what happened at this party - but neither do you. 100% of what is reported in the leftist press is based on a single blogger, who is on the DNC payroll - panty sniffer Amanda Coyne.

What you and the other Khmer Rouge democrats are doing here isn't a "rush to judgement," it's a lynching.

Look, Puddly and Playtex don't give a flying fuck about the facts - Palin is an enemy - they attack - period.

But you like to pretend that you're rational, you like to put up a front that you read the evidence and make a determination. Now I don't believe this, I think you're no different than Shallow or deanie-weenie; a mindless hack who says whatever the hate sites tell you to say.

But IF you want to put on this little charade of rationality - here is your chance to wait for some actual facts, rather than spewing the same rehashed gossip of DNC demagogue Coyne.

At this point, I'm done with all of you. Puddly disgusts me, he has no character. Playtex is a stooge and demeaning to women in her utter stupidity. And you've done nothing to redeem your filthy party by offering a voice of reason to your feral brethren.
Stop lying.

100% of the information provided did not come from Amanda Coyne. Some of it came from the Anchorage police department. Some of it came from a male employee you was sin e fired.

You've been shown this. Repeatedly. Yet you continue to lie in the face of these facts.

No wonder you're running away. Like that other Conservative loser, LGS, who couldn't take the heat.

If you didn't think Palin was Presidential material you wouldn't be in here defending her for stupid shit she does. And, you're so stupid, you make bricks look smart, you fruit loop dingus. Take your head out of your butt and start using common sense. Your party is destroying the country and you are helping them by continuing to believe them and defend them. They don't give a crap about you, unless you happen to be a CEO with millions of dollars, which I doubt, or you wouldn't be in here spewing your stupid shit, dumbass.

If I didn't think the JOOOZZZ were gods chosen people, I wouldn't criticize you as a demagogue, Herr Goebbels?

Quit posting while drunk.....you make no sense....oops, that has nothing to do with it, you never make sense...must be due to the marbles occupying that small space between your big ears.

Yer not that sharpest marshmallow in the bag, Playtex.
Oooh, but marshmallows are not supposed to be sharp, you ignorant fruit loop. But, you're not the brightest crayon in the box, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer and certainly nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity, and you seem to have both in abundance.

Just out of curiousity....

In those chemically fueled dreams of yours, Merkin, are any of the people NOT drunk?

Last edited:
If you didn't think Palin was Presidential material you wouldn't be in here defending her for stupid shit she does. And, you're so stupid, you make bricks look smart, you fruit loop dingus. Take your head out of your butt and start using common sense. Your party is destroying the country and you are helping them by continuing to believe them and defend them. They don't give a crap about you, unless you happen to be a CEO with millions of dollars, which I doubt, or you wouldn't be in here spewing your stupid shit, dumbass.

If I didn't think the JOOOZZZ were gods chosen people, I wouldn't criticize you as a demagogue, Herr Goebbels?

Quit posting while drunk.....you make no sense....oops, that has nothing to do with it, you never make sense...must be due to the marbles occupying that small space between your big ears.

Yer not that sharpest marshmallow in the bag, Playtex.
Oooh, but marshmallows are not supposed to be sharp, you ignorant fruit loop. But, you're not the brightest crayon in the box, you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer and certainly nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity, and you seem to have both in abundance.

Just out of curiousity....

In those chemically fueled dreams are any of the people NOT drunk?

Why don't you tell us, since you seem to always be either drunk or high? Or maybe you're just ignorant?

And you're a sorry ass fruit cake, a threat to our country, an imbecile who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground and a Palin drooler to boot.

Forum List

Back