The Palin Brawl

How about Newsmax?

Report Palin Family Involved in Drunken Fight

A drunken fight involving members of the Palin family occurred over the weekend, according to various news reports.

The Washington Post reports the Palin family — including Sarah, the former governor of Alaska and John McCain's running mate during the 2008 presidential election — was at a house party in Anchorage late Saturday night when a "verbal and physical altercation" took place outside.

The Anchorage Police Department confirmed to the Post that a fight occurred and the Palin family was there.

"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

"A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Report Palin Family Involved in Drunken Fight
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

luddly neddite said:
i just LOVE $arah and her trailer trash brood.

if it bleeds it leads if it sharts it's art said:
You'd be doin' a lot more than drinkin' if every goddamned retard fresh off the steps of the short bus and rollin' with a trollboard motor over the waves of the Internet like yourself obsessively followed everything you did.

Get a life, you pathetic moron.

daws101 said:
I was saying that very thing to sara p just before the fight started.

It's very easy to blackmail a celebrity if you have the will, you know. :badgrin:
no need to blackmail her , she does a fine job of making a fool of herself with no help at all

Don't like blogs?

Okay, how about actual news?

Hmmmm?

Sarah Palin and family members confirmed present at party where fight occurred Alaska Dispatch
Police are investigating a brawl that took place in South Anchorage over the weekend involving around 20 people. A witness said it happened during a joint birthday party thrown in part for Todd Palin.

The Anchorage Police Department said a “verbal and physical altercation” took place late Saturday night between multiple people outside a South Anchorage home in the 900 block of Harbor Circle, in the Oceanview neighborhood.
Roughly 20 people were involved in the fight, said police spokesperson Jennifer Castro.

“A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence,” Castro wrote. “None of the involved parties wanted to press charges at the time of the incident and no arrests were made at the scene. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.”

C'mon nutters. Tell us how this is a lie.

:rolleyes-41:
:clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.
How is this relevant in any way to anything taking place in the world today.

petty and more ugly than the "supposed" brawl

Don't like blogs?

Hmmmm?

Sarah Palin and family members confirmed present at party where fight occurred Alaska Dispatch

I fail to see anywhere in the article where Sarah Palin was present.

But then your "link" didn't work on the first couple of tries and I had to search the Anchorage Dispatch News website (used to be "Anchorage Daily News" until it sold out to DNC operatives). Interesting that the article mildly concedes that Governor Palin was not present. BTW, the link IS working now.

Of course if some hater were to have taken out after one of the girls it's not impossible that they may have overlooked the fact that Alaskan men aren't too big on their families being abused. Not, of course, that such a thing might have happened but in The Great American Journalism tradition - it could have happened so should be reported!

Last edited:
Don't like blogs?

Hmmmm?

But then your "link" didn't work - I'll try it again - and I had to search the Anchorage Dispatch News website (used to be "Anchorage Daily News" until it sold out to DNC operatives). Now they don't put up all their articles unless you want to pay for them so maybe it's just for their own faithful to read.....

Peach just posted a few more for you to choose from.

:)

Don't like blogs?

Hmmmm?

But then your "link" didn't work - I'll try it again - and I had to search the Anchorage Dispatch News website (used to be "Anchorage Daily News" until it sold out to DNC operatives). Now they don't put up all their articles unless you want to pay for them so maybe it's just for their own faithful to read.....

Believe me having lived in Alaska before moving in 2008, outside of Anchorage NO one subscribed to that liberal rag.

luddly neddite said:
i just LOVE $arah and her trailer trash brood.

if it bleeds it leads if it sharts it's art said:
You'd be doin' a lot more than drinkin' if every goddamned retard fresh off the steps of the short bus and rollin' with a trollboard motor over the waves of the Internet like yourself obsessively followed everything you did.

Get a life, you pathetic moron.

daws101 said:
I was saying that very thing to sara p just before the fight started.

sharty journalism 101 said:
It's very easy to blackmail a celebrity if you have the will, you know. :badgrin:

daws101 said:
no need to blackmail her , she does a fine job of making a fool of herself with no help at all

I wasn't talking about her.

I was talking about the celeb who said he was talking to her just before the fight started. :badgrin:

The former Vice Presidential candidate's family? The radical left is so filled with hatred that they aren't even aware that they are and always have been at war with women.

How about Newsmax?

Report Palin Family Involved in Drunken Fight

A drunken fight involving members of the Palin family occurred over the weekend, according to various news reports.

The Washington Post reports the Palin family — including Sarah, the former governor of Alaska and John McCain's running mate during the 2008 presidential election — was at a house party in Anchorage late Saturday night when a "verbal and physical altercation" took place outside.

The Anchorage Police Department confirmed to the Post that a fight occurred and the Palin family was there.

"On Saturday, September 6, 2014 just before midnight Anchorage police responded to a report of a verbal and physical altercation taking place between multiple subjects outside of a residence located on the 900 block of Harbor Circle," the department's communications director Jennifer Castro told the Post.

"A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence. At the time of the incident, none of the involved parties wanted to press charges and no arrests were made. However, the case is still an active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and the Municipal Prosecutors Office. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Report Palin Family Involved in Drunken Fight
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Newsmax.the company that owns fox new

The former Vice Presidential candidate's family? The radical left is so filled with hatred that they aren't even aware that they are and always have been at war with women.

not just hate, vile ugly hate of a woman

Aw, that's cute, too.

Wingnuts thinking that actually works.

:D

Forum List

Back