The Palin Brawl

Sure, it's not like you little Goebbels would outright lie to slander and libel those you hate.

I mean, a BLOGGER claims it happened, good enough for demagogues.

BTW, a blogger says they say Barack Obama sucking the cocks of hobos in a DC Greyhound station.

Both stories have the same level of credibility.

:lmao:

You need to read the news accounts. OTOH, if you do that, you won't be able to live in LaLaLand.

Ya know, this could have been a lot worse.

It could have taken place on the White House lawn.

Why do you tease?

Got a mean streak, I guess.

Fun to watch the RW nutters dance around, pretending that $ad and $illy $arah didn't get $oused and $cream,

DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??

:boobies:

Just like a bunch of old hens gossiping
I swear they get more petty every day. need someone to hate on I guess. things haven't been good for dems lately..lol

And the Queen of Pot/Kettle weighs in.

How's that American Spring thing goin'?

becoming a troll are we?

Why should I, when you already have that covered so well.

lol, try and have a good night. have a drink. wail over Palin if it helps

Those liberals in drag sure do scream when their panties get all in a twist and squish the tender bits!
i don't know what's sadder - that post, or the certainty that you thought it was witty and funny.

oh, i shouldn't snark. after all, this isn't some hillbilly reality tv show.

"Proving that the apples didn't fall far from the tree, and showing a shining example of "family values," the entire Palin family participated en masse in a brawl last weekend outside of Anchorage, Alaska. The melee left husband Todd with a bloody nose, son Track shirtless and the former GOP vice presidential candidate screaming, "Don't you know who I am?"

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.”

“However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The “C’ word may have been uttered at one point,)” said the blog."

"It’s difficult to say how much of this is true..."

"Anchorage Police confirmed to Griffin that at least 20 people were involved in the fight, but reports differ as to who started the brawl and why."
Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.”

“However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The “C’ word may have been uttered at one point,)” said the blog."

"It’s difficult to say how much of this is true..."

"Anchorage Police confirmed to Griffin that at least 20 people were involved in the fight, but reports differ as to who started the brawl and why."
Anchorage police confirm Palin family involved in heated Saturday night brawl

that's writing right out of the national Enquire. The former abstinence spokesperson.

this is what they are cackling about. just petty as all get out

That sad television performance last night must have really pained them. At least enough to bring up more Palin-bashing might distract anyone from what their tarnished tin God hath wrought!

As she holds no piblic office, this isn't big news. Nor surprising. Remember her comment about why she married? "Just LOOK at HIM"! Superficial is too deep fpr SP.

I sincerely doubt it happened. Leftist bloggers make up shit about Palin every day. 50-50 chance we find out she was in Washington at the time the blogger claims this went down...
I love it when you go batshit !

That sad television performance last night must have really pained them. At least enough to bring up more Palin-bashing might distract anyone from what their tarnished tin God hath wrought!

You know it. just like clock work. If it's not Palin it would be someone else. they're wired that way. pretty ugly really

luddly neddite said:
i just LOVE $arah and her trailer trash brood.

You'd be doin' a lot more than drinkin' if every goddamned retard fresh off the steps of the short bus and rollin' with a trollboard motor over the waves of the Internet like yourself obsessively followed everything you did.

Get a life, you pathetic moron.
I was saying that very thing to sara p just before the fight started.

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.
How is this relevant in any way to anything taking place in the world today.

luddly neddite said:
i just LOVE $arah and her trailer trash brood.

if it bleeds it leads if it sharts it's art said:
You'd be doin' a lot more than drinkin' if every goddamned retard fresh off the steps of the short bus and rollin' with a trollboard motor over the waves of the Internet like yourself obsessively followed everything you did.

Get a life, you pathetic moron.

daws101 said:
I was saying that very thing to sara p just before the fight started.

It's very easy to blackmail a celebrity if you have the will, you know. :badgrin:

Don't like blogs?

Okay, how about actual news?

Hmmmm?

Sarah Palin and family members confirmed present at party where fight occurred Alaska Dispatch
Police are investigating a brawl that took place in South Anchorage over the weekend involving around 20 people. A witness said it happened during a joint birthday party thrown in part for Todd Palin.

The Anchorage Police Department said a “verbal and physical altercation” took place late Saturday night between multiple people outside a South Anchorage home in the 900 block of Harbor Circle, in the Oceanview neighborhood.
Roughly 20 people were involved in the fight, said police spokesperson Jennifer Castro.

“A preliminary investigation by police revealed that a party had been taking place at a nearby residence and a fight had broken out between multiple subjects outside of the residence,” Castro wrote. “None of the involved parties wanted to press charges at the time of the incident and no arrests were made at the scene. Alcohol was believed to have been a factor in the incident. Some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party.”

C'mon nutters. Tell us how this is a lie.

:rolleyes-41:

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.
How is this relevant in any way to anything taking place in the world today.
kinda like your avatar?

Forum List

Back