The Palestinian people does not exist

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
“The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the State of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality, Today, there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak, Today, about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan -- which is a sovereign state with defined borders -- cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While, as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beersheba and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.” (Excerpt from interview given to Amsterdam-based newspaper “Dagblad de Verdieping Trouw”, March 31, 1977).
PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein

PALESTINIAN IDENTITY AS PROPAGANDA DEVICE

It's pretty obvious why they did it (the propaganda in general being learned from their collaboration with the Nazis in WW2)

The world used to see it as ARAB vs Jew.

Now, they see it as "Palsetinian" vs Israeli.

It is nothing but a rhetorical tool for fooling the stupid.

“The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the State of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality, Today, there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak, Today, about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan -- which is a sovereign state with defined borders -- cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While, as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beersheba and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.” (Excerpt from interview given to Amsterdam-based newspaper “Dagblad de Verdieping Trouw”, March 31, 1977).
PLO executive committee member Zahir Muhsein

PALESTINIAN IDENTITY AS PROPAGANDA DEVICE

That is not the first time they have admitted it either. Amazing, eh?

It's pretty obvious why they did it (the propaganda in general being learned from their collaboration with the Nazis in WW2)

The world used to see it as ARAB vs Jew.

Now, they see it as "Palsetinian" vs Israeli.

It is nothing but a rhetorical tool for fooling the stupid.

According to a person who used to work at the State Department - it was Arafat who was trained by the Russians in Baleshinka to spread the propaganda of a "Palestinian people" and this was about 1960 - prior to this no Arab called themselves a Palestinian. Which is why when I did a thread on inviting discussion as to the history of this mysterious people no one was able to produce anything of any substance on the subject. It's all propaganda. It's all they've got.... you see.

If the Palestinian people really do exist, then I guess I'm a Palestinian.

My grandmother's ID (may she rest in peace) said "Palestine" back then. So. Does it mean I can buy a house in Silwan?

If the Palestinian people really do exist, then I guess I'm a Palestinian.

My grandmother's ID (may she rest in peace) said "Palestine" back then. So. Does it mean I can buy a house in Silwan?

Yes, as long as you know that the sellers will be killed . . . . sad indeed.

Arafat really screwed them, and the screwing continues and the Israelis are blamed. How weird, er sad, is that?

Forum List

Back