The "OZONE HOLE" scam was the pre-curser to the Global Warmists movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I will not get bated into a debate with those who pull facts from thin air. Be that as it may, as I said the idea of revisiting the Montreal Protocols and the role of CFCs in damaging the ozone layer is over. It is a waste of time. Like debating flat earthers. No matter how many pictures of the earth you show them, they still insist the earth is flat. BTW what is your opinion? I bet you're a flat earther.
no, you won't. cause you can't debate it. too fking funny.

You have yet to post one iota of actual science. Feel free to post. I'm not stopping you. Knock yourself out.

I know why the ozone layer is there and why the holes have always been there. I am waiting to see if you know the first thing about the topic and are just voicing an entirely political opinion on a scientific issue. You have made claims about one side's scientific knowledge...do you know enough about the topic to have any idea whether that scientific knowledge is right or wrong?

And again, distain doesn't camouflage your fear of having your ignorance regarding the ozone layer put on public display.
LOL.. So you won't post your science because your say you know about the ozone layer and expect me to believe you. Post away and impress me with your knowledge. I am waiting.
LOL, you want him to give you the answer? too fking funny. SSDD is much brighter than you will ever imagine to be. Just saying, you couldn't debate a wet sock, puppet.

The ban on those nasty CFCs back in the 80s which closed "The Hole in the Ozone" (queue woman screaming) was a bunch of Liberal Hooey. But the success of the Ozone scam gave birth the Warmer movement and many of the same scientists that pushed the Ozone scare are the same ones pushing human caused climate change. Don't believe them, they have a reason why they use "science" to push scams just like they did with the Ozone Hole and CFCs.

New Ozone Hole Scare Won't Save the Great Climate Hoax | PSI Intl
And now we know that O-Zone is coupled with solar output.. It comes and goes cyclically like every other system on earth...

Its been a scam and continues to be a scam.... They expanded on it..

So, Billy Boy, the self-proclaimed atmospheric physicist rejects the relationship between CFCs and the Ozone Hole. Will wonders never cease. Yes, Momma, he really is that stupid.
what is that relationship old wise one? let's hear your explanation on how CFC's eat sunlight.

The Ozone "hole" was known back in the 1950's, when Dobson measured low values in the late 1950's,

Yes. But not nearly as low as they later got. Very dishonest of you to leave that out. Such dishonesty is standard behavior for cultists.

Denialism isn't the actual cult. Right-wing-crank authoritarianism is the actual cult. Ozone depletion denial, global warming denial and DDT harm denial are just some of the many kook conspiracy theories that the cultists are mandated to believe.

Bla bla bla, your inner ugliness spills out vividly.

What I said was correct and you know it since you didn't say it was wrong at all.

You act like a miserable human being.
she is.

Unfortunate to be so uneducated that you think science is out of the reach of people who aren't educated in specific fields.
You have 0 education or experience in any of these fields. You keep repeatedly saying things that are wrong. You parrot debunked denier myths. You are the 90 lb weakling claiming that you can beat up Mike Tyson.

Guess who science is not out of the reach of? Scientists. Guess who is producing exactly zero evidence to back up your goofy denial? Scientists.

SSDD said:
You don't read to actually learn something and get the facts..

Ah, the sweet irony.

Did you note that in your paper, figure 11,

Let's skip past your shrieking evasions that have nothing do with the topic, and get right to the heart of the matter.

The overall lifetime of Ox (either as ozone or free oxygen atom) can be computed from our Chapman chemistry. OX has a lifetime of 2 months at about 32 km in the northern middle latitudes during spring.

Thank you for going to all that effort to show I was right. I appreciate you doing the work for me. I also appreciate the comedy of how you didn't understand you were proving me right.

So, it's settled. The lifetime of ozone in the lower stratosphere is measured in months. If someone claims the ozone vanishes overnight, that person is hopelessly inept at the science, to a point where they should stop bothering the grownups with their childish babbling.

Unfortunate to be so uneducated that you think science is out of the reach of people who aren't educated in specific fields.
You have 0 education or experience in any of these fields. You keep repeatedly saying things that are wrong. You parrot debunked denier myths. You are the 90 lb weakling claiming that you can beat up Mike Tyson.

Guess who science is not out of the reach of? Scientists. Guess who is producing exactly zero evidence to back up your goofy denial? Scientists.
So what is it you think you have as evidence rather than name calling leftist?

Personally, I will not get bated into a debate with those who pull facts from thin air. Be that as it may, as I said the idea of revisiting the Montreal Protocols and the role of CFCs in damaging the ozone layer is over. It is a waste of time. Like debating flat earthers. No matter how many pictures of the earth you show them, they still insist the earth is flat. BTW what is your opinion? I bet you're a flat earther.

Of course you do.

It's what allows you to side step the argument and keep bleating like an underfed sheep.

You have 0 education or experience in any of these fields. You keep repeatedly saying things that are wrong. You parrot debunked denier myths. You are the 90 lb weakling claiming that you can beat up Mike Tyson.[/qiopte]
First...you have no idea what my education consists of...second, I don't see you posting anything that contradicts me. All I have ever seen from you is you posting the opinion someone with a political agenda gave you.

And yet, science is wrong far more often than they are right. Explain that.

Let's skip past your shrieking evasions that have nothing do with the topic, and get right to the heart of the matter.

Translation: Lets skip past the part that proves I am wrong and get back to talking points.

The overall lifetime of Ox (either as ozone or free oxygen atom) can be computed from our Chapman chemistry. OX has a lifetime of 2 months at about 32 km in the northern middle latitudes during spring.

Thank you for going to all that effort to show I was right. I appreciate you doing the work for me. I also appreciate the comedy of how you didn't understand you were proving me right.[/quote]

Poor hairball...just can't ever be right. Ox is either an O3 molecule, or an O atom, ....it may be either Ox is speaking to the residence time of any given O atom or molecule in the troposphere at 32km. At some point, it is either moved on to some other location in the atmosphere, or it becomes part of a molecule that will not be broken by UV freeing it to again become part of the O, O2, O3 cycle. Say...when an O3 molecule reacts with one of the natural chlorine or bromine compounds or a CFC molecule.

They go on to explain explicitly that when you get to specifics, the lifetime of an O atom is about 4/100ths of a second..that is, before it becomes part of an O2 or an O3 molecule. Free oxygen doesn't hang around long...then they go on to say that O3 at 32km has a life time of 1000 seconds, but when you drop down to the lower stratosphere, it has a life time of about 4200 seconds.....that is because most of the heavy lifting (work) is done in the upper stratosphere.

The lifetime of free oxygen at the same altitude is about 4/100ths of a second, while O3 has a lifetime of about 3100 seconds (nearly an hour). At 20 km, the lifetime of O3 is about 4200 seconds, while the lifetime of O is about 1/1000 of a second.

Funny how you take a single sentence talking about an Ox molecule and post it as proving your point and leave out the following sentences that are talking specifically about O3, which prove my point. You are just a bitter, cherry picking, bald faced liar hairball.

So, it's settled. The lifetime of ozone in the lower stratosphere is measured in months. If someone claims the ozone vanishes overnight, that person is hopelessly inept at the science, to a point where they should stop bothering the grownups with their childish babbling.

The only thing that is settled is that you aren't very bright hairball....read the entire passage again...the lifetime of an Ox molecule is measured in months...the lifetime of an O3 molecule, anywhere in the stratosphere is measured in seconds.

Last edited:
Prove to us the ozone layer was there in 1820 , pal

Sure. People didn't die of UV radiation and keel over from Skin Cancer at 30.

I asked you earlier....who exactly is being affected by the ozone hole...it is over antarctica...the sun is always north of antarctica...exactly how does the sun shine from the north through the hole and bombard people north of the hole with harmful UV? Describe that magic for me.

The best and brightest don't work for government...and government can't afford them...government works on the lowest bid and those are the people you trust? You really are a dupe...aren't you?

More than I trust corporate assholes...

You didn't answer my question...who exactly is being effected by the ozone hole? There certainly is no problem with ozone over the rest of the earth..the "holes" are the only problem...who is being effected by them?

You mean other than people at higher latitudes that had a higher risk of skin cancer?

Here was a great example of how we identified a problem and corrected it..

I asked you earlier....who exactly is being affected by the ozone hole...it is over antarctica...the sun is always north of antarctica...exactly how does the sun shine from the north through the hole and bombard people north of the hole with harmful UV? Describe that magic for me.

The idea was to make sure the "hole" (actually a thinning) didn't get bigger to cover areas where more people live.

We did that. Yeah for us. Because even the rich realized that they couldn't live on a burned out cinder.

More than I trust corporate assholes...

For the low bid, you get what you get..and government works on the low bid...and let me guess, you don't consume anything that comes from a corporation? My bet is that you take medicines and literally put your life in the hands of products produced by corporations every day...and then you say you don't trust them? Do you ever think through anything before you say it?...or do you just automatically spit out the opinion given to you whenever your string is pulled?

You mean other than people at higher latitudes that had a higher risk of skin cancer?

Are you now saying that UV travels in a southbound direction through the ozone hole and then turns north to burn people in higher latitudes? How does that work?

Here was a great example of how we identified a problem and corrected it..

Keep telling yourself that...those of us who are capable of critical thinking know that it was a great example of a corporation hijacking the green movement and a few politicians to make a killing fixing a non problem...

The idea was to make sure the "hole" (actually a thinning) didn't get bigger to cover areas where more people live.

Do you have any actual observed, measured evidence which suggests that it would ever have, or ever has extended beyond the darkness over the poles during their winter? Any at all?

We did that. Yeah for us. Because even the rich realized that they couldn't live on a burned out cinder.

Still waiting for some evidence that the "hole" was ever, or could ever extend beyond the poles during the darkness of their winter...any at all? Got any? Got anything at all beyond the opinion that someone with a political agenda gave you?

Do you have any actual observed, measured evidence which suggests that it would ever have, or ever has extended beyond the darkness over the poles during their winter? Any at all?

You mean other than all the scientific tests done by NASA and others..

Again, you flat earthers need to sell your crazy somewhere else.

So that would be a no...there is no actual observed, measured evidence to support the claim. Someone you perceive as smarter than yourself told you something and you just accepted it...That is what I have been saying all along..you know so little about the science, that you have no idea which side is right, so you chose a side based entirely on your politics.

So of what value, exactly is your opinion on a scientific topic?

You mean other than all the scientific tests done by NASA and others..

Again, you flat earthers need to sell your crazy somewhere else.

yep, post them up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back