the only reason to watch Caddyshack more than once

She was spectacular, but there are many reasons to watch Caddyshack more than once. I watched it before I took up golf and thought it was fairly funny - mostly just silly, but funny. After golfing for a few years, it took on a whole new dimension, with a lot of inside-golf humor.

It was also amazing to watch the YouTube video on how the film was conceived and produced. Total chaos. It's a wonder they were even able to piece together a coherent film. Sort of.

She was spectacular, but there are many reasons to watch Caddyshack more than once. I watched it before I took up golf and thought it was fairly funny - mostly just silly, but funny. After golfing for a few years, it took on a whole new dimension, with a lot of inside-golf humor.

It was also amazing to watch the YouTube video on how the film was conceived and produced. Total chaos. It's a wonder they were even able to piece together a coherent film. Sort of.
I love the behind the scenes rumors about Caddyshack. I forget the stuffy old dudes names in that movie, you know, the main antagonist. He fucking HATED the experience and everyone on set hated HIM.

I love the behind the scenes rumors about Caddyshack. I forget the stuffy old dudes names in that movie, you know, the main antagonist. He fucking HATED the experience and everyone on set hated HIM.
There is a documentary called "Caddyshack: The inside story"
The movie almost didn't get filmed at all due to all the problems, then was almost canceled.
There were so many issues with the cast that, literally, whole scenes were thrown together and put in the movie just to finish it.

There is a documentary called "Caddyshack: The inside story"
The movie almost didn't get filmed at all due to all the problems, then was almost canceled.
There were so many issues with the cast that, literally, whole scenes were thrown together and put in the movie just to finish it.
Chevy Chase was hated by almost everyone on that set.

Chevy Chase was hated by almost everyone on that set.
Primarily him and Bill Murray.
The producers knew that if they couldn't get Murray to show up and make scenes, the movie would have to be pulled. At that time Chevy Chase didn't have the star power like Murray to put asses in the seats.
Murray showed up for the first time, when the movie was half filmed. He only stayed for a short time, so they threw together scenes of him, by himself that wasn't in the script. He refused to do any scenes with Chase.
Finally on the last few hours of the last day he was there, he agreed to make the famous scene of him and Chase in the cabin. It was unrehearsed and mostly made up.

Forum List

Back