The official response from liberals for all the evil they embrace

Because it changes nothing, dumbfuck. We already have Islamic radicals here. A few here or there doesn't change a fucking thing and we don't run society based on the fact that you wet your panties every time a Sand ****** says boo...

Here it is folks. "A few radical Muslims here or there doesn't change a fucking thing" the liberal says.

Hmmm. A few did 9-11. A few did Paris.

Let's hope a few....find PaintMyHouse in their path and he gets to experience what they do.
He's a coward. He would hide behind the toilet in a bus station can.
No, that's you three, afraid for your lives because the Sand ******* are coming.

Get over your fears, grow up, and act like men, for once in your lives.

Get over our fears?? Says the moron who spews on and on about needing to take away the scary guns.

Hey faggot....get over your fear of guns. Doctors and cars kill far more per year than guns. Dumbass.
I don't fear guns, I own them. I use them as intended, to kill things.

Yet you want everyone else disarmed. Yeah sure.

I think YOU should personally go door to door collecting the guns. You said you want them all. "Be the change".

Here it is folks. "A few radical Muslims here or there doesn't change a fucking thing" the liberal says.

Hmmm. A few did 9-11. A few did Paris.

Let's hope a few....find PaintMyHouse in their path and he gets to experience what they do.
No, that's you three, afraid for your lives because the Sand ******* are coming.

Get over our fears?? Says the moron who spews on and on about needing to take away the scary guns.

Hey faggot....get over your fear of guns. Doctors and cars kill far more per year than guns. Dumbass.

I think YOU should personally go door to door collecting the guns. You said you want them all. "Be the change".
First things first, dumbass. We have to take away the right we granted you first.

First things first, dumbass. We have to take away the right we granted you first.

"We"?? You are nobody. You have no power. No influence. I know it frustrates you...but that's your life. A life where you see so much to be angry and displeased with.....and no power to do anything.

So....until your last breathe on this Earth.....you'll just have to live with the fact that so many of us own AR-15 and AK-47 style rifles...commit no crimes with them...and there isn't...and never will be...a thing YOU can do about it.

"We"?? You are nobody. You have no power. No influence. I know it frustrates you...but that's your life. A life where you see so much to be angry and displeased with.....and no power to do anything.

So....until your last breathe on this Earth.....you'll just have to live with the fact that so many of us own AR-15 and AK-47 style rifles...commit no crimes with them...and there isn't...and never will be...a thing YOU can do about it.
breath, the noun. breathe, the verb. As in, proper spelling: dick breath not dick breathe Google it.

Forum List

Back