The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by Coyote, Dec 26, 2015.

?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

1. The people who currently identify as Jewish, regardless of where they were born

39.5%
  2. The people who currently identify as Palestinian, regardless of where they were born

9.3%
  3. Any people who aren't Muslim

7.0%
  4. Any people who aren't Jewish

2.3%
  5. People of various religions, who's ancestors have lived there for hundreds of years

65.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mindful

Mindful Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,658
    Yes.

2. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,174
    Ok so if can't get two similar answers for a simple conclusion,
    we'll have to dig the issue to come to an understanding regarding the Indigenous people of the Americas.

'Cause I have compared Israel more than once, figuratively to a reservation inside a conglomerate of Arab Muslim states. And I've expressed my expectation that willing indigenous nations, like Kurds or some Native American tribes follow Israel's example and get independent - if they want to.

I would support that argument for any people, as I do for my nation - Israel.
    Are we on the same page?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  3. theliq

theliq Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,335

4. RoccoR

RoccoR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,416
    RE: The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indigenous to Palestine?
    ※→ theliq,

Is this really an accurate representation of your personality???

(COMMENT)

Why direct insults towards people → rather than concentrate on the position they hold?

Most Respectfully,
    R

5. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,174
    Actually the Orthodox have always kept family trees through the generations.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. flacaltenn

flacaltenn Senior Mod Staff Member Senior USMB Moderator Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,350
    I'm gonna ask ONE TIME nicely without warnings and thread bans. This forum has to refrain from getting 100% personal content in posts. Most all of you have been told that before. So there's not gonna be a lot of leniency if things get this personal again.

10 posts marked for deletion.

7. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,174
    Who's indigenous?

Those who look outside and turn their asses towards Jerusalem
    [​IMG]

Or those who face her from every direction?

8. rylah

rylah Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,174
    Shema'a Yisrael - a call that has sounded continuously for 3,000 years by the indigenous people in their ancestral land:

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  9. Sixties Fan

Sixties Fan Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,719
  10. watchingfromafar

watchingfromafar VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +345
    Jews are not “indigenous” to the land now called “Israel”. The Jews were nomadic sheep herders who had no original “home”.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

The above states what the Jews did for a living and the following tells us where the chose to burry their great leaders----------------------------------
    Most of the great Jewish leaders were buried on the east side of the Jordan River, not in “Israel”.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 50:14 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 25:9 His sons Isaac and Ishmael buried him in the cave of Machpelah near Mamre, in the field of Ephron son of Zohar the Hittite,

Genesis 47:30 but when I rest with my fathers, carry me out of Egypt and bury me [ Israel ] where they are buried." "I will do as you say," he said. ;

Genesis 49:31 There Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried, there Isaac and his wife Rebekah were buried, and there I buried Leah.

Genesis 50:10 And they came to the threshingfloor of Atad, which is beyond Jordan, and there they mourned with a great and very sore lamentation:

Genesis 50:14 For his sons carried him [ Israel ] into the land of Canaan, and buried him in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham bought with the field for a possession of a buryingplace of Ephron the Hittite, before Mamre.

Genesis 50:14 After burying his father, Joseph returned to Egypt, together with his brothers and all the others who had gone with him to bury his father.

You bury your great leaders in your own homeland

Which Is Not the land falsely called