The Occupy Wall Street Movement is WORKING!!!

The left tries to do exactly the same thing.

So far they haven't found anyone nearly as competent as Frank Luntz at crafting the perfect political message. If Frank honestly believes the public is coming to see capitalism as immoral, this will make it much harder to put Newt or Mitt in the White House next November.

How Republicans are being taught to talk about Occupy Wall Street | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Please take your blinders off and look at the world the way that everyone else does.
Something tells me we are going to have trouble agreeing on "everyone."

Almost everyone I know agrees with the following:

"13. Tax the 'Big-Four Parasite Industries': Banks, Oil, Health Insurance and Big Pharma

"There are four industries that are sucking the economic lifeblood from the US economy at the expense of not only their workers (the bottom 80 percent households), but also of millions of smaller businesses.

"These industries 'suck' superprofits out of the economy, away from wages and other businesses income.

"They are the most powerful in terms of both economic and political influence. They are the banks, the oil companies, the health insurance companies and the big pharmaceutical companies."

Thirteen Ways to Tax the Rich | Truthout

And your post had nothing to do with what we were talking about. Color me surprised. :lol:

The people occupying all of these cities need to be looking for jobs instead of pointing the finger at wall street officials. America needs that competitive spirit that it once had, instead we are a generation of a bunch of whiners. We are not in good shape but it could be much worse.

And your post had nothing to do with what we were talking about. Color me surprised. :lol:

It had everything to do with it. You said that he should "take off his blinders" and view the world the way "everyone" does -- by which you mean the way you do. He pointed out that the two of you were likely to disagree about what constitutes "everyone" -- meaning that, contrary to your belief, "everyone" does NOT view the world the way you do.

In fact, a lot more people view the world the way Occupy does than the way you do. That's a fact.

"13. Tax the 'Big-Four Parasite Industries': Banks, Oil, Health Insurance and Big Pharma

"There are four industries that are sucking the economic lifeblood from the US economy at the expense of not only their workers (the bottom 80 percent households), but also of millions of smaller businesses.

"These industries 'suck' superprofits out of the economy, away from wages and other businesses income.

"They are the most powerful in terms of both economic and political influence. They are the banks, the oil companies, the health insurance companies and the big pharmaceutical companies."

Dude, you look foolish stepping in and reading a post and think your on top of your game. :lol:

Read the posts 1070, 1072 -1074. Next time when you want to eavesdrop..please do it with competence

^ :thup:

When one is regurgitating they need not inform themselves.

It had everything to do with it. You said that he should "take off his blinders" and view the world the way "everyone" does -- by which you mean the way you do. He pointed out that the two of you were likely to disagree about what constitutes "everyone" -- meaning that, contrary to your belief, "everyone" does NOT view the world the way you do.

In fact, a lot more people view the world the way Occupy does than the way you do. That's a fact.

Dude, you look foolish stepping in and reading a post and think your on top of your game. :lol:

Read the posts 1070, 1072 -1074. Next time when you want to eavesdrop..please do it with competence

The people occupying all of these cities need to be looking for jobs instead of pointing the finger at wall street officials. America needs that competitive spirit that it once had, instead we are a generation of a bunch of whiners. We are not in good shape but it could be much worse.

Wall Street destroyed the world economy with a $516 trillion dollar derivatives Ponzi scheme, and NO ONE WENT TO JAIL FOR IT.

God bless OWS for drawing attention to this fact.

I never had Hitler's pulse either.

"George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

"The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism."

Shit clumps.

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power | World news | The Guardian
Geroge Bush's grandfather? How about someone who was relevant in the latter half of the 20th century.
What the fuck does George Bush's grandfather and Hitler have to do with anything.
Leave it to you, Boy George, to reply with a solid non sequitur.
Are you clear on which 1% of their populations Hitler and Prescott Bush belonged to?

All governments are controlled by their richest 1% of citizens.
Hitler and the Bush family are in the same crock of shit as Obama and Mitt and Newt.
Take off your blinders and look.
Oh please spare me the anti-establishment horse crap.

You claim this is a fact.....Go ahead and prove your case.

Since the OWS movement has started, the conversation has shifted from the debt and deficit to JOBS and income inequality. Even the unctuous little twerp, Eric Cantor and the Budget Munster, Paul Ryan have been discussing income inequality. That can only be seen as a victory for the OWS movement.

Another victory for OWS comes from Bank of America who have decided NOT to charge people a ridiculous fee for using their debit cards.

Keep the pressure on!!!

:clap2:

The only one continually PREACHING income inequality--is our constant campaigner PRESIDENT. And why not it worked for him in 2008--this is just round 2 of the same ol bullshit.

If the Occupiers think success is costing the taxpayers of Denver $800,000--then yes it's been a success--because they have turned out to be a very EXPENSIVE group raiding state and local budgets to clean up after their mess's.

img062-840x1000.jpg

We lost the equivalent of the city of Pittsburgh, PA in the labor force last month
because of Papa Obama's polices causing Americans to stop looking

For the Left false hope is better than no hope

Last edited:
Please take your blinders off and look at the world the way that everyone else does.

If Frank Luntz is correct and the public is coming to see capitalism as immoral, will that make it easier or harder to install Newt or Mitt in the White House?

OWS goes home.

"The fight to reclaim democracy from the banks is growing from Wall Street to Main Street.

On Tuesday, December 6th Occupy Wall Street will join in solidarity with a Brooklyn, NY community to liberate a foreclosed home."

Possibly this coming summer assorted Occupy Movements will take aim at the Republican AND Democratic National Conventions?

December 6: Occupy Wall Street

"Washington - Roughly 3,000 unemployed workers from around the country are expected in the nation's capitol next week for four days of protests with labor, religious and social justice groups that say Congress cares more about America's wealthiest 1 percent than it does the masses of struggling middle-class families."

They don't want your property, Stupid.

Unemployed and Liberal Groups to Hold Protests in DC | Truthout

"Washington - Roughly 3,000 unemployed workers from around the country are expected in the nation's capitol next week for four days of protests with labor, religious and social justice groups that say Congress cares more about America's wealthiest 1 percent than it does the masses of struggling middle-class families."

They don't know what they want, they are just like a bunch of zombie lemmings following a dimwitted pied piper, bitching about corporations while filming with SONY and CANON cameras, talking on ANDROID and APPLE phones, playing games on their APPLE iPads and drinking lattes at STARBUCKS.......... that and using MCDONALDS for their restrooms.......what a weak assed joke you hypocritical jerks are

Read the posts 1070, 1072 -1074.

I did, of course. Your statement that he should take his blinders off was a total non sequitur having nothing to do with your earlier discussion about whether the left does the same thing (which he acknowledged but insisted there was no one of the same competence on the left doing it).

Since your talk about blinders had nothing to do with that earlier conversation, it stands by itself, and his response had everything to do with that.

Read the posts 1070, 1072 -1074.

I did, of course. Your statement that he should take his blinders off was a total non sequitur having nothing to do with your earlier discussion about whether the left does the same thing (which he acknowledged but insisted there was no one of the same competence on the left doing it).

Since your talk about blinders had nothing to do with that earlier conversation, it stands by itself, and his response had everything to do with that.

lame excuse :cuckoo:

If Frank Luntz is correct and the public is coming to see capitalism as immoral, will that make it easier or harder to install Newt or Mitt in the White House?

The piss poor failed policies and the worsening economy under Obama will help to install Mitt or Newt in the White House.

Seems they are playing a kindergarten came of Hotter or Colder. They were freezing on Wall Street. By going to DC, they are getting warmer. If they make it over to 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, they will be burning. Therein lies the root of their problems.

Forum List

Back