In a dependant and enslaved country.
Be it perpetual mass NSA police state spying

or NDAA kidnapping

or funding and training Al Qaeda in Syria

or funding and supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

or targeting Tea Party members with the IRS

or attempting to dismember whistleblowers like Snowden

(etc)

It's time we stop calling it the Obama Administration --- which connotes legitimacy; it's time we start calling it the Obama Regime --- to denote this criminal and his gang of thugs.

my friend.., i have been saying Obama Regime, typing Obama Regime and urging everyone i know to use Obama Regime.., as you say, he IS a criminal and every one of his cabinet/cohorts are no better, e.g., Cock Holder, one of the worst AG's ever to sit in that seat.., in fact i believe he is the reason Maobama is still occupying the WH, get rid of him and Maobama will fall like a meteorite :up:

Be it perpetual mass NSA police state spying

or NDAA kidnapping

or funding and training Al Qaeda in Syria

or funding and supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt

or targeting Tea Party members with the IRS

or attempting to dismember whistleblowers like Snowden

(etc)

It's time we stop calling it the Obama Administration --- which connotes legitimacy; it's time we start calling it the Obama Regime --- to denote this criminal and his gang of thugs.

.....zzzzzzzzzzzzz.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzz......(snort!)....Hmmm? Did somebody say something?......Oh.....OK.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dimocraps are lying scumbags:

BZDCQO8CIAAIp_M.jpg

Obama’s “5% Con”: Adminstration’s Own Figures Project Most Will Lose Coverage

pic_giant_111813_A-550x320.jpg

Not only did Obama lie about keeping your plan, but he is also lying now, about cancellations affecting only about 5% of those insured.

He knew in 2010 even, that most employer insurance plans, not just the individual market plans, would be cancelled. Because Obama delayed the employer mandate (which delay was lawless and unconstitutional), he delayed those looming cancellations until the end of next year.

At the very time in the last few weeks, when Obama was arguing to us that the cancellations would only be affecting a small number or 5%, his Department of Justice was telling the federal court that most of the employer policies would be going away.

Great article by Andrew McCarthy.

Via NRO:

Last Thursday, President Obama purported to undo the “Affordable” Care Act (ACA) mandates that he and congressional Democrats quite intentionally designed to force Americans off their health-insurance policies . . . notwithstanding the president’s promise, repeated over and over again since 2009, that Americans would be able to keep their health-insurance policies. In my weekend column, I argued that Obama’s latest unilateral diktat is lawless and transparently political. With each passing day, however, what becomes more breathtaking is the depth of systematic, calculated lying that went into the extensive — the criminal — Obamacare fraud.

- See more at: Weasel Zippers | Scouring the bowels of the internet | Weasel Zippers

Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

obama9.jpg

An insider’s account about top down pressure on jobs data—especially during the
months leading up to the presidential election—brings a new level of scrutiny to
the reliability of official unemployment rates.

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.
And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.

“He’s not the only one,” said the source, who asked to remain anonymous for now but is willing to talk with the Labor Department and Congress if asked.

Edge:

dimocraps lie.

All of them. Top to bottom, inside out, the short the tall, the old and the young.

dimocraps lie.

And oh, the new 'buzzword for the scumbag-in-chief's lying?

It wasn't "Malicious"

It was being floated by dimocrap scum all over the networks last night from dimocrap operatives. Don't be surprised if you get it in here a few times.

I doubt it sticks, however. A lie is still a lie.

Unless you're a dimocrap. Then it only counts if it was "Malicious"

I hate dimocraps

Last edited:
I still don't understand why the BIGGEST LIE Obama has told bigger then "if you like your plan you can keep it.." doesn't seem to faze people!

The BIGGEST LIE was used to pass ACA by JUST 7 votes!
The LIE "46 million uninsured".. when in reality LESS THE 4 million!

A) 10 million of which could legally get health insurance.. Income, Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2009 - Income & Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau.. Not citizens!

B) 14 million that said they were uninsured QUALIFIED for Medicaid.. all they need do is register! http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf

C) And the worse case .. 18 million that don't need (under 34 years old..) could afford (make over $50k) and spend less then employers health plan were counted!
CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED: 2009

That is 42 million people of the 46 million number used to convince Congress to just barely pass by ONLY 7 votes Obamacare!
True 4 million WANT and NEED health insurance... SO why the need to LIE there were 46 million??

I still don't understand why the BIGGEST LIE Obama has told bigger then "if you like your plan you can keep it.." doesn't seem to faze people!

The BIGGEST LIE was used to pass ACA by JUST 7 votes!
The LIE "46 million uninsured".. when in reality LESS THE 4 million!

If you seriously believe that the ACA (as horrible as it is) is worse than the NDAA and NSA spying, your priorities are fucked up.

I was going to say leave it at administration. Except I realize that if we do then administration will come to mean regime. English is messed up enough we don't need another set of two words meaning the same thing.

Forum List

Back