The Obama-Palin dream ticket

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Interesting commentary.

SAN DIEGO, California (CNN) -- On the excitement meter, the winning ticket is clear: Obama-Palin.

For months, Democrats have swooned over a political celebrity who doesn't fit the profile of past presidents.

Though a great communicator loaded with charisma, he has little Washington experience, as you might expect from an outsider who promises change. And because change frightens people, he brings out the naysayers, some of whom resort to racism to attack his character.

Now, Republicans are swooning over a political celebrity who doesn't fit the profile of past vice presidents. Though a great communicator loaded with charisma, she has little Washington experience, as you might expect from an outsider who promises change. And because change frightens people, she brings out the naysayers, some of whom resort to sexism to attack her character.

A new poll finds that Barack Obama and Sarah Palin are, for their respective tickets, to quote Reggie Jackson, the straw that stirs the drink. With most polls showing the race tied, it looks like half the country is rooting for Obama and the other half is rooting for Palin. Joe Biden and John McCain are just along for the ride.

Commentary: The Obama-Palin dream ticket - CNN.com

Agreed---hopefully there will be something left for whichever newcomer wins but this hate looks like it can last another 4 years easily.

Yep. Hate is what makes the world go around these days. I like to sprinkle my hate on my cereal in the morning, by reading the NY Times.

Forum List

Back