The Northeast and Philadelphia

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
Yes the Constitution was written and ratified in Philadelphia.
Actually it was ratified in what is today "old city" Philadelphia... NOT The Philadelphia that we know today.

The Demographics of Philadelphia at the time, was 100 % White, Anglican or Episcopalian, or Quaker, of English ethnic family background.

Obviously Philadelphia has changed along with the rest of the country...
But the Philadelphia that I'm talking about today, is simply not the Philadelphia in which the Constitution was written and ratified.

The Philadelphia of back then.... They built Philadelphia for back then in their time.... they all joined together and succeeded.

By the standards of that Time, the average person in Philadelphia was as Educated as any people were at the time.

That is simply not the case today.

The people who make Philadelphia today, are not common Philadelphians, they are only about 10 to 15 % Philadelphia's population.

I wouldn't need Philadelphia's population, in order to have my city offer everything that Philadelphia has to offer..
I would only need about 200,000 Philadelphians, inorder to make a brand new COMPLETE Philadelphia.
(Philadelphia has about 1.5 million people)

And getting the bulk of my population from elsewhere in Pennsylvania, I would outperform Philadelphia.

The Philadelphia that I'm talking about, has just barely under 50 % High School dropout rate.

It has more crime than what exists in entire nations.

So to say that Philadelphia is the cradle of the American Government, is like saying that the middle east is the Cradle of Civilization, or that Britain is the Cradle of Industrialization.
It doesn't work that way.

The Philadelphia that I am talking about got to being the way that it is, in about the 1950s, a full 10 years before the other cities became the same way in the 1960s.
About the same time, that America began to look like the place we call home.

And exactly why the 200,000 to 300,000 Philadelphians that actually make what Philly really has to offer the people who look for success, doesn't pack up and leave...
I have no idea...
Because I seen a lot of them die.

So Fuck Philly.

Last edited:
Actually it was ratified in what is today "old city" Philadelphia... NOT The Philadelphia that we know today.

"Old City" is still part of the city, Joe Cartographer. It's a major tourist attraction for visitors.

Duh.

"Old City" is still part of the city, Joe Cartographer. It's a major tourist attraction for visitors.

Duh.

As I said.
That doesn't make this pile of dog shit today, the Philadelphia of the Constitution.

Duh.
The old Philly is an attraction, not so much the new one. You proved his point.

Duh.
The old Philly is an attraction, not so much the new one. You proved his point.

If I proved anything it's that his head is up his ass.

Like many places the city has grown and taken on new territory over the years, but it never gave up what it started with -- that's bullshit. I lived and worked there, and I know better.

The Demographics of Philadelphia at the time, was 100 % White, Anglican or Episcopalian, or Quaker, of English ethnic family background.

But the Philadelphia that I'm talking about today, is simply not the Philadelphia in which the Constitution was written and ratified.

The Philadelphia of back then.... They built Philadelphia for back then in their time.... they all joined together and succeeded.

By the standards of that Time, the average person in Philadelphia was as Educated as any people were at the time.

The people who make Philadelphia today, are not common Philadelphians, they are only about 10 to 15 % Philadelphia's population.

I wouldn't need Philadelphia's population, in order to have my city offer everything that Philadelphia has to offer..
I would only need about 200,000 Philadelphians, inorder to make a brand new COMPLETE Philadelphia.

And getting the bulk of my population from elsewhere in Pennsylvania, I would outperform Philadelphia.

The Philadelphia that I'm talking about, has just barely under 50 % High School dropout rate.

So to say that Philadelphia is the cradle of the American Government, is like saying that the middle east is the Cradle of Civilization, or that Britain is the Cradle of Industrialization.

The Philadelphia that I am talking about got to being the way that it is, in about the 1950s, a full 10 years before the other cities became the same way in the 1960s.

And exactly why the 200,000 to 300,000 Philadelphians that actually make what Philly really has to offer the people who look for success, doesn't pack up and leave...
I have no idea...

So Fuck Philly.

You started a thread just to bitch about part of a city?

I have no idea...

So Fuck Philly.

The entire city is a pile of ghetto shit, and it turned that way at about the beginning of the mid 20th century

I have no idea...

So Fuck Philly.

The entire city is a pile of ghetto shit, and it turned that way at about the beginning of the mid 20th century

So live somewhere else and calm the fuck down.

I have no idea...

So Fuck Philly.

So live somewhere else and calm the fuck down.

Which is exactly what I did.
Which is a thread that I will make next.

Forum List

Back