The North Pole could melt this year

Sorry you can't admit you claimed people have been searching for the NW passage for "mellinia" which is of course completely false.

Maybe false statements like that effect your credibility on this board?

Just saying.

Feel free to Deflect again by asking your favorite question again.

You still have not answered the question.

Nice talking with you.

Can't say the same for you, sorry, you posted a blatant falsehood and instead of bucking up and being a man and admitting it you just deflect and posture.

So are you not talking to me anymore because you don't want to admit you were wrong, or because of my answer your last question :)

Can't say the same for you, sorry, you posted a blatant falsehood and instead of bucking up and being a man and admitting it you just deflect and posture.

I misused a word.

But if you deny CO2 warming. You have to have an answer for why the earth is warming. The scientists say the sun is not the answer. So what is it?

There are other factors involved. No one denies that. But the science is pretty solid on CO2 being a powerful factor. Is it the only factor? Of course not.

Like I said it is funny that no one denies that humans caused a hole in the ozone at the South Pole. No powerful lobbyists for CFCs.

BS you don't believe Air Conditioning manufacturers wanted to change refrigerants do you? Do you know much money that caused them to completely change refrigerants?:cuckoo:

I misused a word.

But if you deny CO2 warming. You have to have an answer for why the earth is warming. The scientists say the sun is not the answer. So what is it?

Natural warming trends...as others have posted over and over and over and over....do you get the point?

BS you don't believe Air Conditioning manufacturers wanted to change refrigerants do you? Do you know much money that caused them to completely change refrigerants?:cuckoo:

You are comparing refrigerator manufacturers to Exxon?

You must be joking.

How many ex refrigerator men are there in the White House?

Natural warming trends...as others have posted over and over and over and over....do you get the point?

Natural warming trends caused by what? The sun? The scientists who study the sun say it hasn't changed enough to create the increased temperatures we are seeing.

CO2 was not a factor in every climate change in the past. We know that. But this change has been very rapid and the effects dramatic, and we are pumping out CO2 at a faster and faster rate. CO2 in the atmosphere is increasing twice as fast as it did 40 years ago. In a few years we will have doubled the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere.

Actually this "change" has only been about .7 F in 100 years and most of that .7 has been wiped out in the last two near record cold winters in N America and East Asia.

The ice is melting in the Arctic because of a soot accumulation, not CO2. It darkens the surface of the ice and increases heat absorption.

Actually this "change" has only been about .7 F in 100 years and most of that .7 has been wiped out in the last two near record cold winters in N America and East Asia.

The ice is melting in the Arctic because of a soot accumulation, not CO2. It darkens the surface of the ice and increases heat absorption.

Possible. But that does not explain the increase in the temperature. And the amount of CO2 is increasing so fast. More CO2 than at anytime ever recorded, and the Antarctic ice core records go back 600,000 years. We are using the earth as a giant lab experiment.

I misused a word.

I have Never denied CO2 warming my friend.

I am glad to see you finally admitted to your blunder.

To answer your question it is a combination of factors of which humans and CO2 are but one of.

I have Never denied CO2 warming my friend.

I am glad to see you finally admitted to your blunder.

To answer your question it is a combination of factors of which humans and CO2 are but one of.

What factors?

What factors?

Sigh, I am not playing your game anymore, You know full well what factors, and you know we do not even know all the factors involved, but you are totally unbending and unflexable on the issue. Maybe you fancy yourself a GWA warrior or something, Who knows, Suffice to say nothing anyone says, nor any facts they show will change your mind on anything, so it is pointless to try.

You are comparing refrigerator manufacturers to Exxon?

You must be joking.

How many ex refrigerator men are there in the White House?

Btw since we are on the subject of the ozone layer, you don't believe Ozone depletion has played a role in higher temperatures?

The following list provides a snapshot of companies and groups lobbying on climate change according to recent lobbying reports and filings with the U.S. Senate as of May 30, 2008. This is a partial list. The reporting of climate change on federal lobbying documents is voluntary, and many additional industries and organizations are lobbying Congress on the subject.

Air–Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute, trade association representing manufacturers of air conditioning and commercial refrigeration

Lennox International, manufacturer and servicer of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration equipment

So much for the A/C and refrigeration companies not sending lobbyist to Capitol Hill huh?

Forum List

Back