The noose continues to tighten around Mueller's neck

no worries, I wont ask for reputable sources to back any of that up.. nice vent though..:lol:

. and pleased to meet you Golfing Gator.. welcome to the USMB .....

Which part is not common knowledge? Were you an adult during the Ken Starr days? The price tag was a big issue of concern for one party.

Oh, and thanks for the welcome, this is a fun place

Yup, BJ Bill should have resigned or Democrats should have made him.. guess who I blame for the waste of taxpayer funds?

btw. did you notice that suddenly liberal Democrats agree with me and you're out of lock step?

... and yup, this is fun..

I am not a Dem, never have been, never will be. I was once a loyal GOP soldier like you but those days are long gone.

What, did you have a groan injury?

.. a gator?

.:poke:

In my younger days I bought into the lie that the Repubs were for smaller government and more personal freedoms. Once I saw through those lies I left the party behind.

I was just kidding..

reality and politics, it's tough, better to hide for some.

On Roy Moore.. the 14 year old and others supposedly told their parents and friends and the bastards did absolutely nothing about it, why didn't they believe them .. then?

The whole thing stinks of Democrats, fake news collusion and a desparation for a win at any cost.

Typical and pathetic Democrat smear politics....:hmpf:

I think you better read up on small towns in the South in that era, happened all the time and it still goes on. You also don't speak out about powerful men.
You ever speak out about gold digger women seducing those powerful men?

The media sure as shit avoids that issue.

So, a woman puts on those g strings that can be seen through a white sun dress, with high heels, pretty nails and wears perfume with special pheromones and they are portrayed as soft poor little victims.

Yeah, cause so many women are looking for men with small bank accounts.

True story. This woman I know (10 years ago or so) was at a bar i use to frequent. On the water in Jupiter. I have money but I dont exactly show it for obvious reasons. I was already in a conversation with the bartender and this woman just strolls up. She butts into our conversation and because I was not representing I had money she literally treated me like shit. She said at one point, "who asked you?" And then, "what do you care, it is out of your class anyway." Talking about a certain country club that I actually belonged to but she did not know it.

I didn't say anything to the woman and she was even flat out telling the bartender to set her up with a guy with money. I mean just blatant stuff. I shook my head at him and he smiled cause he was about to point stuff out about me.

The very next week I went fishing with my friends, and pulled my cabin cruiser up to the bar after a day pf fishing. That same gold digger was there and she saw me and realized I was the owner of the boat.

All of a sudden you had to see how this conniving bitch was trying to seduce me. Smiling at me. Putting arms on me. Dressed in a G string bikini with some sexy shawl draped over. She was persistent as hell.

You going to address women like that? There are more women like that than not. Most women I have known are a gold digger to one extent or another.

They all know how to seduce men and they are experts at it by the time they are in their 20s.

Want to address that? No? Thought not. Women are not just automatically innocent little darlings and there are a few of us men who know it all too well.
Now I understand you better.
You obviously frequent bars where low-lifes like yourself hang out. You just said as much asshole!

'Birds of a feather'.
When I go into a bar, which is rarely, I make sure it's the type that doesn't attract bar flies like you and your skanks.

The corruption is not going unnoticed. He must resign or be removed. He has got to think, does he want to be remembered like Al Franken, a disgraced douchebag?

No it is not tightening. One should not listen to Hannity , Gingrich or Rush, they are wrong.

Franken a douchebag, what does that make Trump and Moore, feces.
i don't like them they are wrong!!! WAH!!! i'm right cause i feelz it!

No , the fact is I can't stand them, regardless of that fact, they are wrong.

On Roy Moore.. the 14 year old and others supposedly told their parents and friends and the bastards did absolutely nothing about it, why didn't they believe them .. then?

The whole thing stinks of Democrats, fake news collusion and a desparation for a win at any cost.

I think you better read up on small towns in the South in that era, happened all the time and it still goes on. You also don't speak out about powerful men.

So, a woman puts on those g strings that can be seen through a white sun dress, with high heels, pretty nails and wears perfume with special pheromones and they are portrayed as soft poor little victims.

True story. This woman I know (10 years ago or so) was at a bar i use to frequent. On the water in Jupiter. I have money but I dont exactly show it for obvious reasons. I was already in a conversation with the bartender and this woman just strolls up. She butts into our conversation and because I was not representing I had money she literally treated me like shit. She said at one point, "who asked you?" And then, "what do you care, it is out of your class anyway." Talking about a certain country club that I actually belonged to but she did not know it.

I didn't say anything to the woman and she was even flat out telling the bartender to set her up with a guy with money. I mean just blatant stuff. I shook my head at him and he smiled cause he was about to point stuff out about me.

The very next week I went fishing with my friends, and pulled my cabin cruiser up to the bar after a day pf fishing. That same gold digger was there and she saw me and realized I was the owner of the boat.

All of a sudden you had to see how this conniving bitch was trying to seduce me. Smiling at me. Putting arms on me. Dressed in a G string bikini with some sexy shawl draped over. She was persistent as hell.

You going to address women like that? There are more women like that than not. Most women I have known are a gold digger to one extent or another.

They all know how to seduce men and they are experts at it by the time they are in their 20s.

Want to address that? No? Thought not. Women are not just automatically innocent little darlings and there are a few of us men who know it all too well.
You obviously frequent bars where low-lifes like yourself hang out. You just said as much asshole!

'Birds of a feather'.
When I go into a bar, which is rarely, I make sure it's the type that doesn't attract bar flies like you and your skanks.
Actually the place is quite nice.

the-square-grouper.jpg

image.ashx
tiki-bar-jupiter-1.jpg

Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffet filmed a music video there.

So you are telling me that a 14 year old girl seduced a 30 something man and he fell for it? Then he's a fucking moron just about like you.

'Birds of a feather'.

the-square-grouper.jpg

image.ashx
tiki-bar-jupiter-1.jpg

Nice stock photos!

So you are telling me that a 14 year old girl seduced a 30 something man and he fell for it? Then he's a fucking moron just about like you.
No, where the fuck did i say that? Way to obfuscate like any typical left wing idiot.

Left wing white women. Biggest bunch of gold digging hypocrites there are.

No, where the fuck did i say that? Way to obfuscate like any typical left wing idiot.

Speaking of gold diggers...
trump-wives.jpg

I know that place. Great place.

'Birds of a feather'.

the-square-grouper.jpg

image.ashx
tiki-bar-jupiter-1.jpg

Very common conduct. I had a very wealthy attorney colleague tell me that he thought that women considered pussy as part of their investment portfolio.

All the female women I know whom are gold diggers are republican. I bet you're one of the rw's drawing your entitlements sitting at home beating your little wiener.

The noose continues to tighten around Mueller's neck

Noose? That seems to be a favorite NaziCon word. Interesting. The only noose that is tightening is one around Adolf Trump and his corrupt mafia. Mueller is taking care of business - on behalf of America and the Constitution. He's an honorable man that helps separate us from third world countries. History will record NaziCons trying to discredit him with conspiracy theories, fake news, and lies. History will honor him!

384ba4b9091f31ac5248f23e37173922--presidential---president.jpg

Last edited:

All the female women I know whom are gold diggers are republican. I bet you're one of the rw's drawing your entitlements sitting at home beating your little wiener.
All women are gold diggers to one degree or another.

Not that really blame them. Some are worse than others.

Forum List

Back