The newsies are getting tired of defending Hillary, who is a petulant child with them

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
I am seeing Morning Joe and the rest of the media getting more and more annoyed with Hillary. A month ago it was let loose and get it over with. Now even Brazhinskaya is getting testy toward the Clinton people. The feel insulted and sullied. They are actively pushing Biden.

They are still loyal to Hillary, but the enthusiasm is just not there. They seem to be saying rescue us!

The Hillirybots are sounding like they are whistling through the graveyard. If polls shift much further we might see a democratic clown car

But, But, But! She is the anointed one. Oh my, what to do, what to do, what to do!

So you let the media choose your candidate?

The candidate with the greatest turn out, Sanders, gets the skimpiest media coverage. While the least electable, Trump, has wall to wall coverage.

I remember how the media acted back in 1992 when Clinton was a draft dodger and National Guard deserter Bush was a fighter pilot.

I seems like democracy demands we burn our TV's.

The candidate with the greatest turn out, Sanders, gets the skimpiest media coverage. While the least electable, Trump, has wall to wall coverage.

I remember how the media acted back in 1992 when Clinton was a draft dodger and National Guard deserter Bush was a fighter pilot.

Nice retard post, let's see where it goes. Sanders doesn't get shit for coverage because two activists can muscle his worthless ass off the national stage. Trump unelectable? According to who?

Clinton was a draft dodger, it isn't in question, they have the letter. Now you prove that Bush deserted anything.

Clinton's ROTC Letter and Col. Holmes Notarized Statement
In 1964 Bill Clinton was classified 2-S (student deferment), which protected him from the draft throughout his undergraduate years at Georgetown University. As Bill Clinton approached graduation from Georgetown in 1968 his classification was changed to 1-A (Available for the draft).

Family and friends with political influence kept Bill Clinton out of the draft after his graduation from Georgetown University. His uncle, Raymond Clinton, in 1968 personally contacted Senator Fulbright, William Armstrong (Chairman of the Hot Springs draft board) and Lt. Commander Tice Ellis, Jr. (Commanding Officer of the local Naval Reserve unit) to obtain a slot for Bill in the Naval Reserve. A slot was especially created for Bill when no existing reserve slots were open at his local reserve unit.

Bill Clinton, choosing not to follow through, failed to show up at the reserve unit for his interview and physical. Raymond Clinton later informed Lt. Com. Ellis that Bill would not be joining the reserves and that everything has been taken care of.

Robert Corrado a former member of the Hot Springs draft board in 1968 recalled the chairman of the three man draft board held back Clinton's file with the explanation that we have to give him time to go to Oxford. Corrado further stated that Armstrong complained about an aid from Senator Fulbright's office urging him and his fellow board members to give every consideration to keep Clinton out of the draft. Clinton's draft file was routinely held back from consideration by the full board for the remainder of the year.

On February 2nd, 1969 Bill Clinton, while at Oxford University, finally takes his physical for the armed services and passes. His pre-induction physical was delayed over 10 months (twice as long as anyone else in his age group and situation).

In April 1969 Clinton fails to show up for his induction to military service. Clinton claims he did not receive the notice until after the dead line date and the draft board told him to ignore this notice.

While still in Oxford, Bill Clinton begins planning his appeal for his next induction notice. The plan he comes up with is to have his notice rescinded by joining the R.O.T.C. at the University of Arkansas.

In July of 1969 Clinton returns home from Oxford after he receives a second induction notice. He is to report on July 28, 1969.

Clinton's friend and Oxford classmate, Cliff Jackson, had several friends in influential positions arranged a meeting for Bill Clinton with Col. William A. Hawkins. Hawkins was the only man in the State of Arkansas who could rescind the induction notice.

Clinton's induction notice was rescinded and was admitted into the Arkansas University R.O.T.C. program after he promised to enroll in law school at the University of Arkansas. Bill's new draft classification is 1-D (ROTC deferment)

For the remainder of the summer, Bill Clinton goes to Washington D.C. and works with the anti-war movement at the National Headquarters of the Vietnam Moratorium.

As September approached, Bill Clinton fails to enroll at the University Arkansas and returns to England around mid-September of 1969. It is quite clear that major changes in the draft would be forthcoming in the next few days or weeks. Clinton's appearance at Oxford was unexpected and he had to sleep on the floor in his friend's room.

In October and again in November 1969 Clinton organized and led anti-war demonstrations in London, England with the support of the British Peace Council, which was backed by the World Peace Council who was a front for the KGB.

October 30, 1969 Clinton was automatically reclassified to 1-A eligible for induction, after he failed to enroll at the University of Arkansas. Bill Clinton today, claims he volunteer for the draft but has no proof. Regardless, by this time a freeze was put on the draft until the lottery was established.

The Selective Service Lottery was held on December 1, 1969. Clinton's birthday draws number 311 in the first lottery. This high number guarantees Clinton will not be called up for the draft.

Two days later Clinton writes his infamous ROTC letter to Col. Holmes thanking him for saving him from the draft.

No one claims Clinton didn't serve.

I was referring to the media coverage of those elections.

The Boston Globe and Knight-Ritter were the only outlets ,I saw, who reported on Bush's AWOL. Larry Flint offered $10,000 to anyone who saw Bush at his last duty station. No body came to claim the money.

There is plenty of info on this. But since the media didn't want to sully their chosen candidate they mostly kept silent.

I amso IR responds;

Yes, I understand, but what should we do? I mean, like, wow, is it not a bit late for this sort of distraction to arise? I mean like, what should we do since Hillary is receiving so much unwarranted distraction and unfavorable press over a few insignificant emails. I mean it was her own server you know! What has happened to free speech? Is there enough time too amend the Constitution to protect her from persecution? She is like, well, the greatest figure of all time for the position of Leader of the Free world. You know what I mean? And in response to burning our TV'S, mine is a brand new 68 inch flat screen which cost "big bucks", will I get reimbursed for burning it? And where will I be able to watch MSNBC, CNN, and lovely Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews for the truth in reporting? Seems silly to me to burn a new tv and be in the dark all of the, well you know, truthful reporting. What to do, what to do, what to do?

No one claims Clinton didn't serve.

I was referring to the media coverage of those elections.

The Boston Globe and Knight-Ritter were the only outlets ,I saw, who reported on Bush's AWOL. Larry Flint offered $10,000 to anyone who saw Bush at his last duty station. No body came to claim the money.

There is plenty of info on this. But since the media didn't want to sully their chosen candidate they mostly kept silent.
What are you talking about? It was huge news, CBS's news anchor, Dan Rather got his ass canned for the bullshit story.

But it wasn't a bullshit story.

The facts were accurate. The piece of paper that Rather used was challenged. But the info was correct. Even the secretary who supposedly typed it said the information was as she remembered it.

It's not unusual for media people to be axed for upsetting the owners. Gary Webb of the San Jose Mercury was smeared for revealing the CIA/cocaine connection during Reagans illegal Contra Wars. MSNBC fired Donahue for not being sufficiently war mongering.

The facts were accurate. The piece of paper that Rather used was challenged. But the info was correct. Even the secretary who supposedly typed it said the information was as she remembered it.

It's not unusual for media people to be axed for upsetting the owners. Gary Webb of the San Jose Mercury was smeared for revealing the CIA/cocaine connection during Reagans illegal Contra Wars. MSNBC fired Donahue for not being sufficiently war mongering.
Now you want to expand the accusations to everything you can think of. Typical lib. Let's get back to the subject, shall we?

The Real Military Record of George W. Bush: Not Heroic, but Not AWOL, Either-The Original Story
Two documents obtained by Georgemag.com indicate that Bush did make up the time he missed during the summer and autumn of 1972. One is an April 23, 1973 order for Bush to report to annual active duty training the following month; the other is an Air National Guard statement of days served by Bush that is torn and undated but contains entries that correspond to the first. Taken together, they appear to establish that Bush reported for duty on nine occasions between November 29, 1972-when he could have been in Alabama-and May 24, 1973. Bush still wasn't flying, but over this span, he did earn nine points of National Guard service from days of active duty and 32 from inactive duty. When added to the 15 so-called "gratuitous" points that every member of the Guard got per year, Bush accumulated 56 points, more than the 50 that he needed by the end of May 1973 to maintain his standing as a Guardsman.

On May 1, Bush was ordered to report for further active duty training, and documents show that he proceeded to cram in another 10 sessions over the next two months. Ultimately, he racked up 19 active duty points of service and 16 inactive duty points by July 30-which, added to his 15 gratuitous points, achieved the requisite total of 50 for the year ending in May 1974.

On October 1, 1973, First Lieutenant George W. Bush received an early honorable discharge so that he could attend Harvard Business School. He was credited with five years, four months and five days of service toward his six-year service obligation.

Now you want to expand the accusations to everything you can think of. Typical lib. Let's get back to the subject, shall we?

The Real Military Record of George W. Bush: Not Heroic, but Not AWOL, Either-The Original Story
Two documents obtained by Georgemag.com indicate that Bush did make up the time he missed during the summer and autumn of 1972. One is an April 23, 1973 order for Bush to report to annual active duty training the following month; the other is an Air National Guard statement of days served by Bush that is torn and undated but contains entries that correspond to the first. Taken together, they appear to establish that Bush reported for duty on nine occasions between November 29, 1972-when he could have been in Alabama-and May 24, 1973. Bush still wasn't flying, but over this span, he did earn nine points of National Guard service from days of active duty and 32 from inactive duty. When added to the 15 so-called "gratuitous" points that every member of the Guard got per year, Bush accumulated 56 points, more than the 50 that he needed by the end of May 1973 to maintain his standing as a Guardsman.

On May 1, Bush was ordered to report for further active duty training, and documents show that he proceeded to cram in another 10 sessions over the next two months. Ultimately, he racked up 19 active duty points of service and 16 inactive duty points by July 30-which, added to his 15 gratuitous points, achieved the requisite total of 50 for the year ending in May 1974.

On October 1, 1973, First Lieutenant George W. Bush received an early honorable discharge so that he could attend Harvard Business School. He was credited with five years, four months and five days of service toward his six-year service obligation.
If they were backed up by his paperwork, they qualify.

Forum List

Back