THE NEW YORKER, 2007: US bolstering Sunni militant groups

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Confirmed by official medias. The US is behind ISIS, FSA, Al Nusra, Islamic Front, etc. Intention of the creating, funding and arming of Sunni terrorist groups with deep links to Al Qaeda is a proxy war against Iran, Syria and other countries or organizations that refuse to be filthy US puppets.

The Redirection - The New Yorker

Last edited:
thanks for the laugh, priester-----so its the official stance of the
masjid that THE NEW YORKER magazine is an OFFICIAL
PUBLICATION of the USA GOVERNMENT?
For those who do not know----the New Yorker is a very nice
magazine----for intellectuals (like me) and very left wing.
Its articles are written by this that and the other left wing
liberal types. Circa 1990 it was lauding the TALIBAN as
"freedom fighters"----no question the USA gave them money too-----but it was a SALAFI thing ---------try to wake up priester---the US did not create the Taliban or Isis-----they promoted
them a tiny bit when they seemed to be into something
the USA wanted. In Afghanistan the USA wanted the
USSR out of Afghanistan-----they USA did not create
Osama bin laden or ISLAMICISM

"freedom fighters"----no question the USA gave them money too-----but it was a SALAFI thing ---------try to wake up priester---the US did not create the Taliban or Isis-----they promoted
Typical. Blaming the source as replacement for arguments. The puzzle pieces fit together. If the US decided not to like you for some pathetic reason, you better pray for an quick end brought to you by the USAF. Because otherwise, they send the Al Qaeda to you, whose "freedom fighters" and "rebels" rape and kill your family in front of your eyes before they are going to cut your head off and put it somewhere as trophy or eat it. And when the US is really angry with you, you are about to receive both USAF and Al Qaeda like Gadaffi did.

Last edited:
Typical. Blaming the source as replacement for arguments. The puzzle pieces fit together. If the US decided not to like you for some pathetic reason, you better pray for an quick end brought to you by the USAF. Because otherwise, they send the Al Qaeda to you, whose "freedom fighters" rape and kill your family in front of your eyes before they are going to cut your head off and put it somewhere as trophy or eat it. And when the US is really angry with you, you are about to receive both USAF and Al Qaeda like Gadaffi did.

your response is typically rude and idiotic Like many idiots you imagine that TALIBAN and AL Quaeda are synonyms For those who are as clueless as is priester----back in the 1980s -----Pakistani "freedom fighters" went to Afghanistan to help the Afghanis get rid of USSR invaders-------Those are the people that got some USA
support. What was not clear to the white house was that the TALIBAN are none other than ISLAMICIST PIGS----
seeking to render Afghanistan a CALIPHATE and IMPOSE
the stench and filth of islam (I am sure you are all dying to
know what happened to the jews of Afghanistan----they all fled---now we got a few afghani kosher restaurants in both Israel and the USA----nice stuff hindus ran too)

Osama saw what was happening and realized that Afghanistan was an IDEAL BASE for his filth----so he set
up over there too. In the 1980s ----the white house did not
even know that a person named OSAMA BIN LADEN----was
anyone at all. try to keep up, priester.

Way back then -----Pakistanis I knew were PROUDLY telling
me about relatives and friends who had JOINED the freedom
seeking TALIBAN

Typical. Blaming the source as replacement for arguments. The puzzle pieces fit together. If the US decided not to like you for some pathetic reason, you better pray for an quick end brought to you by the USAF. Because otherwise, they send the Al Qaeda to you, whose "freedom fighters" rape and kill your family in front of your eyes before they are going to cut your head off and put it somewhere as trophy or eat it. And when the US is really angry with you, you are about to receive both USAF and Al Qaeda like Gadaffi did.

your response is typically rude and idiotic Like many idiots you imagine that TALIBAN and AL Quaeda are synonyms For those who are as clueless as is priester----back in the 1980s -----Pakistani "freedom fighters" went to Afghanistan to help the Afghanis get rid of USSR invaders-------Those are the people that got some USA
support. What was not clear to the white house was that the TALIBAN are none other than ISLAMICIST PIGS----
know what happened to the jews of Afghanistan----they all fled---now we got a few afghani kosher restaurants in both Israel and the USA----nice stuff hindus ran too)

Osama saw what was happening and realized that Afghanistan was an IDEAL BASE for his filth----so he set

seeking TALIBAN

%D0%B1%D0%B5%D0%BD-%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5%D0%BD-%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%B0-976409.jpeg

seeking TALIBAN
In the 80's the US launched a campaign that aimed at training and arming radical Islamists to make them fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. Attracted by the US offers, Bin Laden and his group moved from Egypt to Afghanistan to receive the benefits, weapons and training. The US celebrated Osama soon as "great freedom fighter".

Today, they do the same in the Middle East and North Africa, covering their support for Al Qaeda with fantastic stories about the killing of Bin Laden and democratic freedom movements that are about to get rid of evil dictatorships.

The US is well aware of whom they support and the consequenses of their craze.

But today, the world is an open book. The internet brings us close to the happenings and the evil war planners can't hush their plans up or blame it on others.

Last edited:

seeking TALIBAN
In the 80's the US launched a campaign that aimed at training and arming radical Islamists to make them fight the Soviets in Afghanistan. Attracted by the US offers, Bin Laden and his group moved from Egypt to Afghanistan to receive the benefits, weapons and training. The US celebrated Osama soon as "great freedom fighter".

Today, they do the same in the Middle East and North Africa, covering their support for Al Qaeda with fantastic stories about the killing of Bin Laden and democratic freedom movements that are about to get rid of evil dictatorships.

The US is well aware of whom they support and the consequenses of their craze.

But today, the world is an open book. The internet brings us close to the happenings and the evil war planners can't hush their plans up or blame it on others.

priester----either you are very stupid or a gross lying apologist for
the stinking filth of islamicism Your comment is ludicrous----
it implies that the USA invented islamicism as a machination
for USA IMPERIALISM. In fact George washthington invented
the concept of THE CALIPHATE. I am fascinated----so how did we convince Pakistani kids on the college campuses of
Pakistan to JOIN UP ????? we paid them? There was something like a PAID ROTC program ----complete with
posters on campus? For those who forgot or never paid attention----it was OLIVER NORTH who tried desperately and failed to convince his colleagues that a man called
OSAMA BIN LADEN is very dangerous-----that was in the 1980s---and the response was always "WHO"???

there is a person on the board trying to convince me that SHE KNOWS muslims a lot better than do I------I wonder if priester is
trying to tell me he knows PAKISTANIS and know that they need
THE USA to tell them about the GLORIOUS MOGHUL EMPIRE and the FIRM FACT in their minds that IT WILL RISE AGAIN.

for those who do not know---muslims in both Pakistan and India
are brought to believe that the MOGHUL EMPIRE
(caliphate) was a UTOPIA ----stolen from the noble
muslims by evil hindus and crusader, WESTERN
IMPERIALISTS and even the ZIONIST.CONTROLLED.CIA.

how do I know??----scores of Pakistani and indian muslims told
'''''me.
lots------statistically speaking----HUGE. More than enough to
conclude that the belief is held virtually universally in that group
of people For those who do not know---the Taliban are
still the darlings of sunni Pakistan-----afterall-----they were the
CREAM of Pakistani youth------right off the college campuses

the concept of THE CALIPHATE. I am fascinated----so how did we convince Pakistani kids on the college campuses of
Pakistan to JOIN UP ????? we paid them? There was something like a PAID ROTC program ----complete with
posters on campus? For those who forgot or never paid attention----it was OLIVER NORTH who tried desperately and failed to convince his colleagues that a man called
OSAMA BIN LADEN is very dangerous-----that was in the 1980s---and the response was always "WHO"???

there is a person on the board trying to convince me that SHE KNOWS muslims a lot better than do I------I wonder if priester is
THE USA to tell them about the GLORIOUS MOGHUL EMPIRE and the FIRM FACT in their minds that IT WILL RISE AGAIN.

'''''me.
Where do I say that the US invented Islamism? In fact, Wahabism, the most radical kind of Islamism, was invented by the Brits to throw it on their enemies.

And stop your stupid accusations. Maybe you support filthy stinking islamism, I don't. And currently, islamism is a tool of US imperialism indeed and again.

The was actually supporting the Arab spring, including me, the potentially to advance type of states did benefit greatly by that, however the radical Islamic states fell into chaos.
With or without the US that was a ticking time bomb, the US only pushed it forward.

'''''me.
Where do I say that the US invented Islamism? In fact, Wahabism, the most radical kind of Islamism, was invented by the Brits to throw it on their enemies.

And stop your stupid accusations. Maybe you support filthy stinking islamism, I don't. And currently, islamism is a tool of US imperialism indeed and again.

wrong again-----islamicism is ISLAMIAC 100% It precedes 1776 by more than 1000 years I agree with
you that there are some idiots in Washington DC who
believe that they can USE it and the brits used just about
any local insanity that existed in their VAST EMPIRE.
There are even some idiots in the world who admire it-----
JIMUH CARTER is one (well so did adolf hitler----but
he did not see it from the same angle that JIMBOY does)

I think all posters have made good points. It's all depends on how you look at the issue. This is the first part in a three part series. If you like the first part, it's a worthy to hunt down and watch all parts.

'''''me.

right !!!! stinking pig muhummad al nabi was an agent of the ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA ---------I am so delighted that you
have revealed that FACT

Forum List

Back