*The New York Times takes down the corrupt Clinton Foundation- devasting!*

are u surprised? the clintons and all of their associates have akways been surrounded by scandels but nobosy gives a shit because they are clintons. look at terry mcwaffle!
I mean affairs, possible murder, lies, coverups etc etc etc.
idk maybe none of it is true? :)

CRONYISM- CROOKS- FELONS- THIEVES-LIARS

That doesn't even begin to list THE LIAR HILLARY on Benghazi-- With the caskets of our dead just coming home and draped with flags behind her, this horrible witch lies, ,KNOWING that the video has ZERO to do with what took place..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSooz2wXpes]Obama and Hillary Blame Youtube Video for Benghazi Terrorist Attack as Coffins Arrive - YouTube[/ame]

are u surprised? the clintons and all of their associates have akways been surrounded by scandels but nobosy gives a shit because they are clintons. look at terry mcwaffle!

Not surprised at all..

God, you two been drinking out of the same bottle of Jack tonight, or what?
So McAuliffe has been accused of murder? No shit? Want to post a link to that or are you just Limbaughing us here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sdrMBJ95RU]Hillary's Brain Tumor - The Culprit Behind Every Major International Crisis? - YouTube[/ame]

What happened to Hillarys brain tumor?? Did it just disappear in to thin air? Let's see the films - before and after?

Personally, I think Barbara Bush needs to extend her wishes against Jeb running for office to Hillary Clinton. I will not vote for her. I don't believe in political dynasties. And I think the Clintons are just power-hungry, too. Sort of like Ted Cruz. And Rand Paul. And Rubio. And...and..Ummm, ummmm...oooops....Rick Perry.

So McAuliffe has been accused of murder? No shit? Want to post a link to that or are you just Limbaughing us here?
I didnt even say that :eusa_eh:

I didnt even say that :eusa_eh:

Of course you didn't.

The New York Times takes down the Clinton Foundation. This could be devastating for Bill and Hillary ? Telegraph Blogs

LMAO Bwhahaha

These two sick and twisted liars will do anything for power.. steal, lie, cheat..

Right about that!

GTY_liz_cheney_nt_130716_16x9_992.jpg

Forum List

Back