The New York Times doesn't realize that we only have ONE president and endorses 2 women lol

At one time that was a newspaper. It was a top shelf publication with swagger that did not need to be emphasized. Now it is fish wrap ready as soon as its printed. Right to the docks and the fish markets. Even the fish are complaining. And they are dead.

Whatever :rolleyes-41: Of course you INSIST you are the most Conservative member of this forum, except that we have NEVER seen you post ANYTHING remotely Conservative or EVEN conservative....as I say....whatevah :smoke:

Oh gosh no, I am not a Conservative member of this forum. I supporter smaller government and fiscal responsibility...two things the Conservative members of this forum are dead set against.

Oddly, I spent the day defending the 2nd Amendment...but I guess in your world that is not something that Conservatives to either.

Whatever :rolleyes-41: Of course you INSIST you are the most Conservative member of this forum, except that we have NEVER seen you post ANYTHING remotely Conservative or EVEN conservative....as I say....whatevah :smoke:

Oh gosh no, I am not a Conservative member of this forum. I supporter smaller government and fiscal responsibility...two things the Conservative members of this forum are dead set against.

Oddly, I spent the day defending the 2nd Amendment...but I guess in your world that is not something that Conservatives to either.

You are of course to be commended for defending the rights of responsible Gun Owners.

Forum List

Back