The New Jimmy Falon Show

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
And his FIRST JOKE is about Rush Limbaugh saying "he hopes his show fails," AND NO ONE LAUGHED... except me when Falon was left standing there with egg on his face and no one was laughing... :lol:

His first guest, De Niro, how NOT entertaining he was.

I wouldn't say his first show was a huge success. I don't dislike Jimmy Falon though. I actually hope he can pick it up and have a good show to watch.

And his FIRST JOKE is about Rush Limbaugh saying "he hopes his show fails," AND NO ONE LAUGHED... except me when Falon was left standing there with egg on his face and no one was laughing... :lol:

His first guest, De Niro, how NOT entertaining he was.

I wouldn't say his first show was a huge success. I don't dislike Jimmy Falon though. I actually hope he can pick it up and have a good show to watch.

Well if you know so much Pale, might not of wanted to spell his name wrong; three times including the title of the thread of course.

Seems you may of not had been paying attention too well. :eusa_whistle:

Well if you know so much Pale, might not of wanted to spell his name wrong; three times including the title of the thread of course.
Seems you may of not had been paying attention too well. :eusa_whistle:
Well if you're so smart Bob, "you might wanted to an English course before posting!"
Grammar Nazi FAIL!

I remember seeing "Jimmy Falon" do an alternate Superbowl halftime show a few years back. The same game where Janet Jackson had her wardrobe malfunction. I enjoyed it a lot and I'm disappointed to hear he didn't have a good start. Couldn't have been as bad as Chevy Chase I suppose.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, it took Conan a while to get his stride when he got his show. His first show sucked but he got better.

Forum List

Back