The new group of gun owners...Black Americans....

Friends of mine that live in suburbs closer to the city with larger Black populations have indicated about half of the shooters at the range are Black. They are law abiding, know the safety rules, friendly, and good citizens. It goes to show you it is about VALUES, not skin color, nor race.

Friends of mine that live in suburbs closer to the city with larger Black populations have indicated about half of the shooters at the range are Black. They are law abiding, know the safety rules, friendly, and good citizens. It goes to show you it is about VALUES, not skin color, nor race.

Yep..... the more people who own and carry guns legally the safer we all are....the anti gunners don't understand this...... just recent research shows that crime did not increase or decrease as more Americans started to carry guns.....showing that everything the anti gunners said was going to happen...didn't happen. And yet they continue to call for taking guns away from normal people...and really could not care less about criminals getting guns...

Due to geographic location of my gun club, we only have a small percentage of Black members, as our total population around here is low. However, in the last five years or so, many women have joined, and many are first time gun owners. They are also an asset to the legal gun owning community.

Forum List

Back