New documents show that facebook has never deserved your trust

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Another week, another set of reminders that, while Facebook likes to paint itself as an “optimistic” company that’s simply out to help users and connect the world, the reality is very different. This week, those reminders include a collection of newly released documents suggesting that the company adopted a host of features and policies even though it knew those choices would harm users and undermine innovation.
New Documents Show That Facebook Has Never Deserved Your Trust

upload_2018-12-8_10-6-10.png

https://www.parliament.uk/documents...selected-documents-ordered-from-Six4Three.pdf
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh what else is new we either have to have a fried grid in order to get rid of all this spying bs being done on the public.
or

We can give it all up and live like we did before the internet came to be fully bloomed

or

we can bare minimum use it go to the library etc........

Other than we are being squirled into a system that will have TOTAL CONTROL OF WHEN YOU
BUY
SHOP
EAT
DRINK
BUY GAS
PAY BILLS
DRIVING FROM POINT A TO B

ETC.......

having facebook is the worst thing anybody can do,with so much information about yourself given out,thats making it even much more eaiser for them to keep track of you and your movements.

Its not a matter of trust because if you put any information online you subject yourself to others finding it. FB on one hand is intrusive and people are ignorantly sharing information on it that they should probably keep in those private areas or within families but on the other hand it sure does get a lot of information spread quickly if you belong to certain groups.

I like it. When or if someone comes up with something better I'll probably use it too.

BTW, I just used initials and didn't post my real bd on it either.

Forum List

Back