The New Government: A Dollhouse(!)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a modernism politics-realignment parody inspired by the films Becket and Dave.

Signing off,

====

"We hereby declare legal and official a government of radicals comprised entirely of vigilant citizenry bent on forming a principle of self-governance. We call this new 'nation' the United Federation of Heroes (UFH). We recruit everyone from passionate Internet-bloggers to media big-shots to priests and scholars to join our 'army' and don the identity of a video-game 'warrior-avatar' to express intentions towards a more 'youth-friendly' education podium. This is the age of media, and we are the stellar pupils!"

gijoe5.jpg

"UFH is led by Ajay, Hanks, and Cruise who form a 'triumvirate' but antithetical to any Roman hierarchy or pyramid. The Triumvirate presides over a legion of highly-skilled and imaginative field poets and soldiers known as 'G.I. Joes' and each soldier dons the identity of a G.I. Joe (Hasbro/Marvel) video-game and/or comic book avatar. The Triumvirate and the G.I. Joes form the crux of the solid government of UFH and it pays heed to the traditions and institutions of 'TrumpUSA'."

dn.jpg

"Ajay is the Lord Protector, while Hanks serves as art bishop and Cruise serves as sociocultural 'deacon.' The G.I. Joes work closely with Ajay but also with Hanks and Cruise. Ajay is the big-brother of the entire nation and therefore works to ensure that all federal programs and social initiatives designed to improve quality of life conform to the criterion of teamwork/theology. Ajay is also the appointed nutritionist and hygienist, which is why his chosen avatar (Vega) is referenced by his fans when they refer to Ajay as simply 'Dr. Vega'."

ashe-stadium.jpg

"The purpose of UFH is to promote vitality, friendliness, mutual trust, gambling temperance, school uniform policies, and a great toast to teamwork-building sports events and contests/games. The primary sports event trumpeted by Dr. Vega and the Triumvirate is the all-important U.S. Open tennis-tournament in late-summer New York. The U.S. Open is the champagne-chrysalis of UFH's express goal to create 'safe-zones' with focused citizenry-engaged social programs! Our biggest supporter is, of course, U.S. President Donald Trump!"

====

:boohoo:

Forum List

Back