The new face of white privilege

It's not white privilege or gay privilege....it's the privilege of politically connected people.

There are two systems of law: the one for the Political In Group who give each other all kinds of indulgences and absolutions; and the letter of the law version for the rest of us. It's also important to note that the letter of the law version is based upon such a Byzantine and incomprehensible body of laws, that anyone can be made into a criminal for political purposes.

We are sick to death of YOU people. Crime lovers, degenerates, perverts, liars and thieves.

You just admitted there are crime lovers,degenerates, perverts, liars, and thieves across the board.

Just leave it at that then unless you are admitting you are a partisan hypocrite

Save the "you people"...

Trump got elected mainly because white males had too many wtf? moments during the Soetero years.....saw the country going into the shitter. Those riots a few years back....white males ( the real ones ) didnt forget.

I am sick of these stupid crackers getting away with murder.

View attachment 252379

I think the City of Chicago had to do this. A prosecution of Smollett would really hinder future victims who might want to come forward with Hate Crime allegations. And they wouldn't want to do that.

Smollett already did that. Hope he dies.

The thing is that before this whole event took place, I had never even heard of Mr. Smollett. When the story broke, my initial reaction was "who is Smollett anyhow, and why should I care?"

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The result of this whole event is that Smollett's work is reaching a much bigger audience than it ever did before. Sure, he forfeited $10k in bonds, had to pay a lawyer beaucoup bucks I'm sure to get him off, the check for mugging supplies to the Nigerian brothers.

But that's cheap, considering how much more interest there is in his career.

Very profitable move on his part

View attachment 252379

I think the City of Chicago had to do this. A prosecution of Smollett would really hinder future victims who might want to come forward with Hate Crime allegations. And they wouldn't want to do that.

The thing is that before this whole event took place, I had never even heard of Mr. Smollett. When the story broke, my initial reaction was "who is Smollett anyhow, and why should I care?"

The result of this whole event is that Smollett's work is reaching a much bigger audience than it ever did before. Sure, he forfeited $10k in bonds, had to pay a lawyer beaucoup bucks I'm sure to get him off, the check for mugging supplies to the Nigerian brothers.

He is a hero to the left now. This will be very profitable for him.
I wrote a series of posts on this some time back before this guy made news. He is a member of the nobility . They aren’t held to account for these things. In America black privilege rules all.

View attachment 252379

He is a hero to the left now. This will be very profitable for him.
I wrote a series of posts on this some time back before this guy made news. He is a member of the nobility . They aren’t held to account for these things. In America black privilege rules all.

Meh, I don’t know. Other black folks refer to him as a dumb “N” word. He lost his job on Empire. Time will tell how it works out for the little cockroach.

Jussie is famous, gay, black and jewish. Ultra-privileged. His father would have "killed you if you called him white."

Jussie is famous, gay, black and jewish. Ultra-privileged. His father would have "killed you if you called him white."

He's a lot more famous now. And fame is worth a lot of moolah.

Joey Buttafuoco got into some shit, and achieve fame and fortune

Ditto with the great John Wayne Bobbitt.

Mr. Smollett achieved the same as these other men with his own stunt.

He's a lot more famous now. And fame is worth a lot of moolah.

Joey Buttafuoco got into some shit, and achieve fame and fortune

Ditto with the great John Wayne Bobbitt.

Mr. Smollett achieved the same as these other men with his own stunt.

Yes he did. He’s proven that his protections set him above the law and is now a household name. Immensely profitable for him

We are sick to death of YOU people. Crime lovers, degenerates, perverts, liars and thieves.

You might want to look at your own party there big fella

There's some real scum floating in your circles
They don't support infanticide, yours do.

Not only that they also support programs to indoctrinate children into gay, lesbian and transgender lifestyles. There's no boundaries these people won't cross.

Moochelle got him off. A travesty of justice
/----/ He'll be the new Rodney King of the democRAT Party - MEANWHILE:
Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson 'furious' at Jussie Smollett charges being dropped, report says
Rodney king got beat up by a bunch of racist cops -- Jussie didn't....

By the way, black folks are among those furious at Jussie having his charges dropped.....unless you think Eddie Johnson is white
/----/ Let your hero Rodney King (He croaked in 2012) do this in your neighborhood and see how you like it.
Early in the morning of March 3, 1991, King, with his friends Bryant Allen and Freddie Helms, were driving a 1987 Hyundai Excel west on the Foothill Freeway (Interstate 210) in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. The three had spent the night watching basketball and drinking at a friend's house in Los Angeles.[7] At 12:30 a.m., officers Tim and Melanie Singer, husband and wife members of the California Highway Patrol, noticed King's car speeding on the freeway. They pursued King, and the pursuit reached high speeds, while King refused to pull over.[8][9] King later said he tried to outrun the police because a charge of driving under the influence would violate his parole for his previous robbery conviction.[10]

King left the freeway near the Hansen Dam Recreation Area and the pursuit continued through residential streets at speeds ranging from 55 to 80 miles per hour (90 to 130 km/h).[11][12] By this point, several police cars and a police helicopter had joined in the pursuit. After approximately 8 miles (13 km), officers cornered King in his car. The first five Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) officers to arrive were Stacey Koon, Laurence Powell, Timothy Wind, Theodore Briseno, and Rolando Solano.[13]

Not only that they also support programs to indoctrinate children into gay, lesbian and transgender lifestyles. There's no boundaries these people won't cross.
I know in some areas they will take your child away if you won't let them transform.

In a liberals mind, you have to be eighteen to make the bad decision to smoke. But you can make the decision to try to change your sex in elementary school.
Liberalism is a mental disease.

I know in some areas they will take your child away if you won't let them transform.

In a liberals mind, you have to be eighteen to make the bad decision to smoke. But you can make the decision to try to change your sex in elementary school.
Liberalism is a mental disease.
Wrong thread junior

Forum List

Back