The new American intelligentsia

Jeezus Keeeerist. I think I'm going to resign from the human race.
Why??...Because some leftist hack cherry picked a few nutters out of tens of thousands of people??

No, and I'm not ignoring the fact that there are plenty of liberals who are just as stupid like the ones who live in Boulder, Colorado who voted for Obama cause its cool and all my friends are liberals and we hate McCain cause he's just like Bush even though we don't even know why or if its true or anything at all about any of the candidates except what has been force fed to us.

I've just finally reached the limit of my own cynicism with the teabagger video and have decided that I can't take human beings' stupidity any longer. I'm moving to Antarctica to get away from these people, eventually it'll be a paradise down there once global warming really gets going.

You can submit you application over in Centennial.

Raytheon Polar Services Company - Home Page

Ah, the joy of editing. Jay Leno uses it in his "Jaywalking" schtick, too.

Hey, nobody's hoping more than me that the goofballs appearing on the tape in this thread and Leno's Jaywalkers represent a very small minority. I would lay awake nights if I thought we genuinely were becoming a nation of ignorance at every turn.

Great video.

I particularly like the guy that was dragging the cross around. Sounds like he was just vacationing in Washington and checkin' out the sights and happened to stumble across the protests.

I wonder if they allowed him to bring his cross into the air & space museum?

Forum List

Back