Criminal Minds Television Series

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Do you watch it?

I do and man if you like NCIS/CSI this one is WAY better....i dont know what it is but its freaking great. I think its because the stories are way more twisted than anything i've seen on the other cop/investigtion shows.

Check it out sometimes its on A&E in HD :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jsxI1sAf6c&feature=related]YouTube - Criminal Minds: Hotch Profiles The Team[/ame]

I'm watching a 2 part one right now on tivo, its the one where some dude thinks he is the archangel raphel, his father, and himself at the same time.

Its sick!!!!!!

I saw the one the other day with the 30 year long serial killer and all the ribbone windchimes he made from the 3rd rib of each victm.

Man that was freaky too.

I'm watching a 2 part one right now on tivo, its the one where some dude thinks he is the archangel raphel, his father, and himself at the same time.

Its sick!!!!!!

I saw the one the other day with the 30 year long serial killer and all the ribbone windchimes he made from the 3rd rib of each victm.

Man that was freaky too.

The one that I liked was when the young kid was killing his classmates and they thought it was his father at first. It hit home because I thought "if not for my dad I would have been just like the kid".

I watched it right up until Mandy Patinkin quit the show.

i dont pay attention to the real names of them. Is she the one that shot the dude then quit?

Uh, no. Mandy Patinkin is a he. He starred in Chicago Hope, Dead Like Me, and has made appearances in many other television shows. He was Sam Francisco in the movie Alien Nation with James Caan and has starred in many other movies. Ha has also had a very successful recording and Broadway career. In the end, however, almost everybody knows him as Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride.

In the first 47 episodes of Criminal Minds he played Jason Gideon, the head of the profiling group upon which the show is centered.

Criminal Minds is one of my favorites! Runs along the lines of CSI, Bones, Cold Case, and NCIS. I do miss Patinkin but the show is still dang good without him. My favorite character has got to be the young guy Reid.

lol Kitten....I wouldn't exactly call it love but I do so enjoy watching him on the show and absolutely love the shows that make him the main character. Just recently watched the one where he was held hostage and drugged and tortured. I was screaming at the TV that if I could get my hands on the guy I'd gladly cut his nuts off while he watched!!

I love Criminal Minds. It's one of those shows that I accidentally started watching during the first season and I got hooked.

I watch that on Wednesdays, and Office/30 Rock on Thursdays.

xotoxi..........A&E here lately has been doing the marathon showing of past Criminal Minds. Like you I just happened to stop on it one day and have been hooked ever since. The marathons have given me a chance to catch up with a lot of the characters and the reason for Gideon leaving the show.

If you like Criminal Minds you might like Bones. That is another one I just happened to watch one day and got hooked on. The technology they use is amazing to watch. I guess CSI-Vegas will always be my favorite of shows like that but some of the others are pretty danged good also!!

xotoxi..........A&E here lately has been doing the marathon showing of past Criminal Minds. Like you I just happened to stop on it one day and have been hooked ever since. The marathons have given me a chance to catch up with a lot of the characters and the reason for Gideon leaving the show.

If you like Criminal Minds you might like Bones. That is another one I just happened to watch one day and got hooked on. The technology they use is amazing to watch. I guess CSI-Vegas will always be my favorite of shows like that but some of the others are pretty danged good also!!

I don't have time to start watching another show.

It cuts into my posting time.

Criminal Minds is one of my favorites! Runs along the lines of CSI, Bones, Cold Case, and NCIS. I do miss Patinkin but the show is still dang good without him. My favorite character has got to be the young guy Reid.

I am so in love with Reid.

He reminds me of me :).

So you love me :lol:

BTW your new avatar is awesome KK

Forum List

Back