The Myth of Al Queda and the WAR ON IRAQ explained

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
... there was substantial evidence showing that, up to 9/11, Al Qaeda could barely hold its act together, that it was a failing group, hounded from every country it tried to roost in (except for the equally lunatic Taliban-run Afghanistan). That it didn't represent the mainstream view even in the jihadi community, much less the rest of the Muslim world. This is the reality of the group that the Bush administration has said would engage us in a "long war" not unlike the cold war—the group that has led to the transformation of U.S. foreign policy and America's image in the world.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13600653/site/newsweek/

And from MSMBC/Newsweek nonetheless!!!!!!! What a hoot. Think about it.

Psychoblues

Psychoblues said:
... there was substantial evidence showing that, up to 9/11, Al Qaeda could barely hold its act together, that it was a failing group, hounded from every country it tried to roost in (except for the equally lunatic Taliban-run Afghanistan). That it didn't represent the mainstream view even in the jihadi community, much less the rest of the Muslim world. This is the reality of the group that the Bush administration has said would engage us in a "long war" not unlike the cold war—the group that has led to the transformation of U.S. foreign policy and America's image in the world.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13600653/site/newsweek/

And from MSMBC/Newsweek nonetheless!!!!!!! What a hoot. Think about it.

Psychoblues

Ill bite--what's your point?

The article is my point. Did you read it? I didn't think so otherwise you would have made an intelligent expose' as to why it was just more gibberish that you neither understand or agree with. Well, it's apparent that you don't understand it so why bother with the disagreement?

Psychoblues

dilloduck said:
Ill bite--what's your point?

Psychoblues said:
The article is my point. Did you read it? I didn't think so otherwise you would have made an intelligent expose' as to why it was just more gibberish that you neither understand or agree with. Well, it's apparent that you don't understand it so why bother with the disagreement?

Psychoblues

They got off their big attack, got everyone's attention, and then their recruitment went up and they got bolder.

However, I have doubts that they could have pulled off something so coordinated as 9/11 if they were disorganized. I would also like to know how they bested Clinton in Mogadishu if they were so impotent.

Clinton tried. He "shot missles up camels asses" in Afghanistan. But, he did try and he certainly warned the present CIC about all of that. As just a common American, however, I already knew about all that. Just how did 9/11happen? This in now no mystery to anyone except in the most partisan and ignorant venues.

Psychoblues

Hobbit said:
They got off their big attack, got everyone's attention, and then their recruitment went up and they got bolder.

However, I have doubts that they could have pulled off something so coordinated as 9/11 if they were disorganized. I would also like to know how they bested Clinton in Mogadishu if they were so impotent.

Psychoblues said:
Clinton tried. He "shot missles up camels asses" in Afghanistan.

Mogadishu? Cut and run? Bodies in the street on CNN? Al-Qaeda taking on DELTA FORCE?! Any of this ringing a bell?

I didn't miss a beat, did I? The Republican reponses and political encouragements will forever ring in my head from those times. The flip flop now of the naysayer politicos then is simply incredible, don't you think?

Psychoblues

Hobbit said:
Mogadishu? Cut and run? Bodies in the street on CNN? Al-Qaeda taking on DELTA FORCE?! Any of this ringing a bell?

Forum List

Back