The muslim iin our white house

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
VOTERS PUT THIS MUSLIM IN OFFICE.....ARE THEY GOING TO DO IT AGAIN??????? COPY AND PASTE LINK
Click here: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim :: ConservativeVideos.com

Lets see how quickly the conservatives show up to castigate you. Whenever I call them on the fact that they hate Obama because he is black, they always tell me that "I'm the first to call out those morons....blah blah blah". Well, the moron showed up in the OP folks....have at him. Let me guess, you all of the sudden have better things to do.

I don't care about the color of his skin or his religious leanings ... He is destroying my children's future ... He got to go

There is no link in the OP to a video of Obama admitting he is a Muslim.

Perhaps this is the video intended for us to watch: Obama Admits He Is A Muslim :: ConservativeVideos.com

Pathetic.

Would you like videos of Bush quoting the from the Quran, and praising Islam?

None of this is Obama admitting he is Muslim.

Whatever. Birthers are a completely lost cause and the Un-Conservatives who currently dominate the GOP will not decry the idiocy of birthers since their votes are a lock.

Especially funny since this Baptist has actually done more to ensure "your" children and grandchildren HAVE a future.

Just the opposites of what the Party Of let Them Eat Cake is doing.

he hasn't done shit in the last four years, he's gone.

do you people just talk for the sake of talking??

he beats all of the GOP candidates:

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

oops...

Hey, you wanna bet they ignore your link just like they always ignore mine?

Along with the two in my sig, here's another one -

http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/12369/03/12369_1331401414.pdf

Hear the silence from the rw's? That's cuz they can't post even one link showing Repub accomplishments FOR the American people. Nope. Not even one.

He never really admits he's a Muslim. He will say the one was "a slip".. and " I am one of them", means he's heard the call. But he has said that we are not a Chrsitian nation, and he clearly says that Islam guides his conviction. You add it up. I was at ground zero days after 9-11, and as bad as Bush was, I can't believe this country, just 7 years later, was dumb enough to vote in anyone less than 1000% pro American and it's hertiage and values.

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim - YouTube

He never really admits he's a Muslim.

Baptized in a Christian church, raised in a Christian church, married in a Christian church, baptized his two children in a Christian church, attends a Christian church ...

Yeah, those are all signs of being a Muslim.

Even though Kenya didn't exist when he was born, its obvious he's a "Kenyan" and the proof can be found in those two birth announcements that appeared in TWO DIFFERENT newspapers AND, don't forget that "vault".

Yep, you rw's don't miss anything, do you.

I don't think he's anything. He thinks he's established his Christian creds, but he admits he sat there in church for twenty years and heard little of the sermons. He referred to " my Muslim faith" in an interview/conversation with G. Stephanopous but I'll just accept that as a misspeak.

Even if he was Muslim he would never deny it; there's nothing wrong with being a Muslim, and it's not disqualifying. And it's common for atheists (what I believe him to actually be) to claim Christian faith just out of politeness, and one of the best social/occupational networks is being in a church congregation.

His religious persuasion is his business, and I wouldn't waste any time on it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back