The Murder of Private Eddie Slovik

BaltimoreBob

Righteous Robert
May 26, 2009
Baltimore

Just google the only American guy that was put to Death for Desertion
during WWII.
I'm gonna try to Get hime a Presidential Pardon.

7 different US President's turned down his Pardon.
Why because they were Cowards.

Criminal President Ford pardoned criminal President Nixon.
Right only a criminal would pardon another criminal.
That makes him also a criminal.
I don't believe in those pardons.

I belive Obama might be the President that would actually
review this and give Slovik a pardon.

How many guys over a Million
figured a way not to serve their country in WWII ?
By getting some type of baloney excuse from their Doctor.

The question is does Slovik deserve a Pardon ?
The simple answer is YES

Just ask yourself the question
Would you have run away given the circumstances ?

So I say he was murdered
and I once thought that Eisenhower was a Good President
but he's the one that put down Eddie Slovik.

Believe me I can say what I think Eddie was going thru.
And he didn't deserve to be murdered.

Baltimore Bob

Quote: He wasn't murdered, you stupid fuck. He was given the death penalty.

Well you call it what you wanna call it.

Sounds like what he did was probably most like Petty Theft.

Maybe we should put people with that crime to death also.

We let a guy go that killed his wife & another - OJ.

Let me guess probably every American has not shown up to work
at least once in their life.
Desertion.

Baltimore Bob

Last edited:
Quote: I think Yukon is using another screen name with a false background.
Anyone else think this is possible ?

I'm a Person of Courage.
I put out No False Info.
A Coward would put out False Info.
Just ask any Judge in any Family Court in America
because they're all Cowards.

I am the one and only
I'm the guy that will get my buddy Eddie that pardon
Baltimore Bob

Just google the only American guy that was put to Death for Desertion
during WWII.
I'm gonna try to Get hime a Presidential Pardon.

7 different US President's turned down his Pardon.
Why because they were Cowards.

Criminal President Ford pardoned criminal President Nixon.
Right only a criminal would pardon another criminal.
That makes him also a criminal.
I don't believe in those pardons.

I belive Obama might be the President that would actually
review this and give Slovik a pardon.

How many guys over a Million
figured a way not to serve their country in WWII ?
By getting some type of baloney excuse from their Doctor.

The question is does Slovik deserve a Pardon ?
The simple answer is YES

Just ask yourself the question
Would you have run away given the circumstances ?

So I say he was murdered
and I once thought that Eisenhower was a Good President
but he's the one that put down Eddie Slovik.

Believe me I can say what I think Eddie was going thru.
And he didn't deserve to be murdered.

Baltimore Bob

I'd never heard of him before, but I looked him up on Wikipedia....

I wouldn't want to be drafted but if I were I'd do my part as an American. I don't know that this guy needed to be executed but what kind of turd takes all the benefits of being an American and shirks his duty??? I only wish they'd let women go 0300 and I'd already be there. As it is I already feel guilty that I'm going to try to be an officer instead of just jumping in to kick some ass. I have very little sympathy for this guy. I think it would be interesting if you gave some of your reasoning for feeling sympathy for this POS. Thanks. :)

Well how about after the war was over or during the war
and checked the status of guys that didn't go to war
and if we found out they lied about their health
we put them to death ?

I say over One Million men got out of serving their country
during WWII because basically they were Cowards.
They had some phoney excuse.
They had some pull of some sort.
LIED somehow and we're believed.

Baltimore Bob

Well how about after the war was over or during the war
and checked the status of guys that didn't go to war
and if we found out they lied about their health
we put them to death ?

I say over One Million men got out of serving their country
during WWII because basically they were Cowards.
They had some phoney excuse.
They had some pull of some sort.
LIED somehow and we're believed.

Baltimore Bob

What's your point BB? Are we talking about Ed or everyone else? In Ed's case... I feel sorry he was scared but that's still no excuse. I'm scared all the time... I cry all the time... so what? I would still do my duty. I wouldn't for a second pull his shit. I know what kind of hell is waiting for me in Iraq... I'm still planning on going. What else can I do? I may be a girly girl in a lot of ways but I'm no wuss. I WILL go and I WILL do my duty. And if a bunch of Libs don't care or appreciate my duty or sacrifice it doesn't matter... I'm not doing it for them, I'm doing it for ME.

I'm teary eyed thinking about him... but becos of the humiliation of not standing up and doing what's right. Hitler needed to be stopped... The Japanese needed to be stopped. If he couldn't see a cause bigger than himself he was a selfish turd. Me... I would have let him live and have to face himself in the mirror.

This probably makes a good case for not having a draft. I'm guessing this guy was drafted?

What if you were drafted Amanda? And let's say you were drafted to do something that you didn't have a personal conviction about. Let's say Al Gore got a draft going for an environmental army to go about throwing themselves in front of whaling vessels or feeding themselves to starving polar bears. Would you line up for that if the national agenda turned to it?

This probably makes a good case for not having a draft. I'm guessing this guy was drafted?

What if you were drafted Amanda? And let's say you were drafted to do something that you didn't have a personal conviction about. Let's say Al Gore got a draft going for an environmental army to go about throwing themselves in front of whaling vessels or feeding themselves to starving polar bears. Would you line up for that if the national agenda turned to it?

I can't imagine what I wouldn't do if my country asked me to do it. I don't have to love love love the job to do it to the best of my ability.

I can't imagine what I wouldn't do if my country asked me to do it. I don't have to love love love the job to do it to the best of my ability.

No, but you do have to stick with it, and you can't just leave if you feel harassed.

Anyone check out the reason behind Ike's order to terminate deserters?
Ike was stuck having to carry out this order. What would you have him do? Give an order to curb desertions and then renege on it?

No, but you do have to stick with it, and you can't just leave if you feel harassed.

What makes you think I would?

What makes you think I would?

Well, you want a serious answer?

You claim to want to be an adult. You claim to want to be self-sufficient.. Yet, you get fired from one job, finally get another, and just leave that one without a backup plan, or a backup job just because you felt harassed. You don't get to cry you way out of things in the Military, and you don't get to leave if you just don't like it. Odds are good that if you cry as much as you say you do now, they'd make mincemeat out of you before you even make it through boot camp.

Sorry to bring conversations from other threads here, but they prove my point...

Forum List

Back