The Movie"London Has Fallen".Anyone Here Just Dying To See It?,Or Would Rather Go To Burger King?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:eek-52::omg::hellno: Over the last ten or so years, we have seen our share of movie promo's trying to market their upcoming movie as the greatest thing ever/a must see!!!
And here we go again with "London Has Fallen". It's political, that alone is a turn off. And the fact that we have already seen the best Bruce Willis/Arnold movies, there's no need to make more being those two were at least two of the best in action packed/violent movies.
But after you have seen the commercials for London Has Fallen, are any of you saying back to the TV,,,,"Yah, whatever, I don't give a chit at this point"(being the state of the mess we are in economically). :iagree:

i wish we had a burger king. we have subway and mayor mccheese.

she went thataway...
hamburglar.jpg

Hamburglar Arrested On Parole Violation After Going To Mall With Mayor McCheese

First I have heard of the movie. Have not seen a trailer. Care to elaborate on it?

• Banned
the ad is running on various cable channels time to time,,,looks like just another bruce willis movie, only there isnt a 10 mile asteroid or aliens headed for earth

Olympus has fallen sucked. Original movie sucks...sequel blowing chunks odds....HIGH.

You know, I kinda like action movies like this.

But, even so, I'm gonna wait for it to show up on cable. The first one wasn't worth the 10 bucks it would take to see it in a theater, and I don't think this one will be either.

Good to watch on a Saturday afternoon though when there's nothing else on.

why are all movies "Must See"...so if Attack of the killer tomatoes, part three, came out, would that be a must see?
All movies are not must see. Some suck ass and you can tell like The Gods of Egypt or whatever its called.
right, i am so sick of every movie ad claiming that its the funniest movie of the year, yet they never tell u which critics say it is,,,its always "Critics Say",,,,yah, right,,name them! because the movie promo already sucks!!!!

why are all movies "Must See"...so if Attack of the killer tomatoes, part three, came out, would that be a must see?
All movies are not must see. Some suck ass and you can tell like The Gods of Egypt or whatever its called.
right, i am so sick of every movie ad claiming that its the funniest movie of the year, yet they never tell u which critics say it is,,,its always "Critics Say",,,,yah, right,,name them! because the movie promo already sucks!!!!
Its marketing and hype. Its that thing that makes you want name brand instead of generic.

Forum List

Back