The (Mostly) Old White Men Who Will Be Running The Senate If The GOP Takes Over

Got news for you this is not a young Hispanic female running the Senate. it is however a old increasingly crazy liberal white guy.
HarryReid.jpg

Harry for some reason always reminded me of the preacher in Poltergeist II. I don't really understand why because the Preacher actually smiles more than Harry who always looks like he needs an enema.

october2010-photo2.jpeg
He reminds me of a older and bitter pee wee Herman who has spent the last twenty years sucking on lemons.

n-SENATOR-GRID-huge.jpg

WASHINGTON -- The Huffington Post recently asked Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) how he thought the current minority leader, Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), would handle the top job if Republicans won the Senate in November. "I don't even contemplate that," Reid said.

Maybe he doesn't, but Republicans certainly are. The possibility that the GOP could win the Senate is already serving to encourage obstruction. "Regardless of whether the GOP takes the majority in the Senate, the prospect of a takeover is impacting pending legislation," reads a memo from a Republican lobby shop, Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen. "Conservatives in the House reason their approach to compromise this way: 'Why work with outgoing liberal chairmen, when conservative chairmen will assume gavels in January?'"

The memo goes on to forecast how the game of musical chairs will unfold if Republicans win the six seats needed to take control: Here are the (mostly) old white men and one woman to watch for.

NAMES & DETAILS: Here Are The (Mostly) Old White Men Who Will Be Running The Senate If The GOP Takes Over

A scary scenario if Republicans retake the Senate.

\
Seriously, dude? Have you looked at who is running it now?

what a bunch of jerks

now white people can't have Representation... so their new high horse tactic to beat you over the head with is, Diversity

You ever think we'd see this in the melting pot of all colors, race, nationality that was suppose to be, we were all just AMERICANS....yet now they beat you DOWN because you're white

Now you see who it is that is CAUSING the division in the country...and it sure isn't Republican/conservative

The op should be shunned...all he's here for is this type of shit stirring crap...he was that way before and hasn't changed one ugly bit

Last edited:
that title, seven BADASS things about Reid?

is why the left/liberals/progressives have become so nasty, hateful and ugly

they buy into all that crap then wail there is no CIVILITY

I basically like Reid because you idiot assholes on the right don't like him. Regardless, he beats the hell out of Mitch "Turtle" McConnell the obstructionist.

I basically like Reid because you idiot assholes on the right don't like him. Regardless, he beats the hell out of Mitch "Turtle" McConnell the obstructionist.
You like Reid because he is a democrat. Period. End of sentence.

That you would compare him favorably to the corrupt old fossil with the R by his says all anyone needs to know.

Hack alert!

I think the troll should call up the NAACP and bitch at them about not having, diversity

and then move onto the Congressional Black Caucus

just a ugly human being who needs attention and doesn't give a damn how they get it

It's people like him that is dividing us further apart and RUINING this country

Last edited:
...Harry for some reason always reminded me of the preacher in Poltergeist II. I don't really understand why because the Preacher actually smiles more than Harry who always looks like he needs an enema...

october2010-photo2.jpeg
[/QUOTE]
He reminds me of a older and bitter pee wee Herman who has spent the last twenty years sucking on lemons.
note.gif
"God is iiinnnnn... His holy temmm-pppppuulllll !!!"
note.gif

Scary stuff...
tongue_smile.gif
wink_smile.gif

n-SENATOR-GRID-huge.jpg

WASHINGTON -- The Huffington Post recently asked Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) how he thought the current minority leader, Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.), would handle the top job if Republicans won the Senate in November. "I don't even contemplate that," Reid said.

Maybe he doesn't, but Republicans certainly are. The possibility that the GOP could win the Senate is already serving to encourage obstruction. "Regardless of whether the GOP takes the majority in the Senate, the prospect of a takeover is impacting pending legislation," reads a memo from a Republican lobby shop, Clark Geduldig Cranford & Nielsen. "Conservatives in the House reason their approach to compromise this way: 'Why work with outgoing liberal chairmen, when conservative chairmen will assume gavels in January?'"

The memo goes on to forecast how the game of musical chairs will unfold if Republicans win the six seats needed to take control: Here are the (mostly) old white men and one woman to watch for.

NAMES & DETAILS: Here Are The (Mostly) Old White Men Who Will Be Running The Senate If The GOP Takes Over

You have a problem with white people?

n-SENATOR-GRID-huge.jpg

Well look.. It's that old fucking Fossil Thad Crockeran that you moronic liberals helped to get to election.. LIBRULS VOTED FOR A WHITE CRUSTY OLD REPUBLICAN ..:lol:

Ironic, isn't it?

n-SENATOR-GRID-huge.jpg

Well look.. It's that old fucking Fossil Thad Crockeran that you moronic liberals helped to get to election.. LIBRULS VOTED FOR A WHITE CRUSTY OLD REPUBLICAN ..:lol:

Ironic, isn't it?

they are such a joke and just downright ugly human beings

Forum List

Back