The most damaging Tweet ever by our Trump

Yet he said he fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI. Read the tweet.
He's mistaken.

Ya think? I someone is wrong occasionally they might be mistaken. If he is wrong in so many things, he's either lying or stupid. Which do you think it is?
He isn't wrong on "so many things." The fake media is wrong far more often that Trump.

Yes. It's obvious that Trump had more people at his inauguration. HaHaHa
That's debatable.....but the fucking baby that left this January set everything up so you Snowflakes could crow about something.
God knows you want to ignore the way the economy took off the minute that prick climbed into the Chopper for the last time.

Really? Get back with us when he can brag about 75 strait months of job growth.

He's mistaken.

Ya think? I someone is wrong occasionally they might be mistaken. If he is wrong in so many things, he's either lying or stupid. Which do you think it is?
He isn't wrong on "so many things." The fake media is wrong far more often that Trump.

That's debatable.....but the fucking baby that left this January set everything up so you Snowflakes could crow about something.
God knows you want to ignore the way the economy took off the minute that prick climbed into the Chopper for the last time.

Well if you're starting from the bottom I guess the only place to go is up.
Nevermind the fact that Obama oversaw the slowest recovery since WWII.
Saw more people apply for foodstamps than ever.
Saw the labor participation rate drop yet we've seen it go back up under Trump.
Spent more than every president before him combined.

DQuSZzyUIAArpa6.jpg

Last edited:

DQuSZzyUIAArpa6.jpg

I thought you might translate that odd tweet. What's the matter, you got to go to a different subject because you got nothing on the last one?

Spent more than every president before him combined.

DQuSZzyUIAArpa6.jpg

Yes, yes......its a real bitch to recover from such a devastating recession....
Thank you, President Obama.....Most of us who do not have our heads up our asses, thank you.

DQuSZzyUIAArpa6.jpg

I thought you might translate that odd tweet. What's the matter, you got to go to a different subject because you got nothing on the last one?
It's not my fault you totally ignored the facts.
You claim Obama saw 75 straight months of job growth, but now tell me which bills he signed into law made this happen?
You can't. Fact is, job growth after a deep recession is automatic if you just don't do anything to fuck it up.
Lucky for him the GOP won back the House in 2010 or he probably would have. It stopped him from much of his heavy spending and it put a check on shitty bills like Obamacare.

Of course this is a week “old news” and something that Trump backers do NOT want to hear of again.…..but rest assured that much more will be heard about this infamous tweet, and no wonder one of Trump’s attorney chose to fall on his own sword (for a price, I’m sure) in claiming that the tweet below was not “really” Trump’s…..

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
10:14 AM - Dec 2, 2017

Basically, Trump admitted to obstruction of justice. If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is Mueller’s case. You CANNOT admit to knowing that Flynn lied to the FBI, while pressuring Comey to drop the case by giving Flynn a “break.”

Dear nat4900
1. I thought what Flynn lied about was reporting to the FBI about MEETING with certain persons
which he falsely said he didn't.
2. I thought the problem with the Mueller investigation was that it was
about post-election meetings AFTER Trump was President,
and not about pre-election meetings while Trump was still a Candidate.

Are these two points accurate?

Of course this is a week “old news” and something that Trump backers do NOT want to hear of again.…..but rest assured that much more will be heard about this infamous tweet, and no wonder one of Trump’s attorney chose to fall on his own sword (for a price, I’m sure) in claiming that the tweet below was not “really” Trump’s…..

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

Basically, Trump admitted to obstruction of justice. If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is Mueller’s case. You CANNOT admit to knowing that Flynn lied to the FBI, while pressuring Comey to drop the case by giving Flynn a “break.”
And of course Republicans aren’t going to do anything about it, in spite of the abundance of evidence Trump is unfit to be president, and should be removed from office.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

It must kill you the Trump is the sovereign leader of the United States. :D

DQuSZzyUIAArpa6.jpg

You claim Obama saw 75 straight months of job growth, but now tell me which bills he signed into law made this happen?
You can't. Fact is, job growth after a deep recession is automatic if you just don't do anything to fuck it up.
Lucky for him the GOP won back the House in 2010 or he probably would have. It stopped him from much of his heavy spending and it put a check on shitty bills like Obamacare.

So what bills did Trump sigh to improve our economy as he is claiming?

DQuSZzyUIAArpa6.jpg

None. Trump hasn't had any cooperation from congress, so he's going around them.
You can't point to anything that Obama did that helped the economy. Instead what Obama did was do everything he could to ruin the economy, but Congress changed hands early in his presiduncy and minimized the damage.
Obama did everything by EO.
Trump is just getting rid of all of the crap Obama signed with a pen. And because he's getting rid of Obama's shit, the economy is taking off like crazy.
Imagine how much better it would be if the Senate had repealed Obamacare.

DQuSZzyUIAArpa6.jpg

None. Trump hasn't had any cooperation from congress, so he's going around them.
You can't point to anything that Obama did that helped the economy. Instead what Obama did was do everything he could to ruin the economy, but Congress changed hands early in his presiduncy and minimized the damage.
Trump is just getting rid of all of the crap Obama signed with a pen. And because he's getting rid of Obama's shit, the economy is taking off like crazy.

The stimulus that teabaggers fought so hard.

DQuSZzyUIAArpa6.jpg

The Stimulus was turned into a slushfund for unions.
It was supposed to be used for Shovel-ready jobs.
Obama spent trillions to prop up Obamacare and the stockmarket.
We went from being $10 trillion in debt to being just under $20 trillion in debt.
No other president spent that much.

We went from being $10 trillion in debt to being just under $20 trillion in debt.

It saved the auto industry in the US.

No....that was TARP.
TARP was done under Bush....and half of it was spent by OBama.

TARP was just a bailout for union pensions.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

And then there's this.

Flynn changed story to FBI, no charges expected - CNNPolitics

No....that was TARP.

TARP was just a bailout for union pensions.

So you're saying he didn't save the auto industry? That's silly.

LOL

Obama was the Best Job Creator
Obama is one of the biggest job-creating president in U.S. history. His policies put 22.309 million people to work from the depths of the recession in January 2010 to the end of his term. Unemployment continued to rise even after the recession ended in June 2009. It takes a few months of economic growth before businesses are confident enough to begin hiring again.

Job gains would have been even better if Congress had approved Obama's proposed Americans Jobs Act. (republicans did NOT want to give Obama another victory......party's interest came before the American workers'.)

Forum List

Back