The most damaging Tweet ever by our Trump

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course this is a week “old news” and something that Trump backers do NOT want to hear of again.…..but rest assured that much more will be heard about this infamous tweet, and no wonder one of Trump’s attorney chose to fall on his own sword (for a price, I’m sure) in claiming that the tweet below was not “really” Trump’s…..

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
10:14 AM - Dec 2, 2017

Basically, Trump admitted to obstruction of justice. If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is Mueller’s case. You CANNOT admit to knowing that Flynn lied to the FBI, while pressuring Comey to drop the case by giving Flynn a “break.”

Of course you can. Flynn had already been fired. Many people might say, "let it go at that".

"Red Alert. Red Alert. This is NOT a DRILL.
Donald Trump has submitted an OFFENSIVE
TWEET. Quickly make your way to your
SAFE ZONES immediately! I repeat, this is
NOT a DRILL!"

Bwuhahaha. :p

Of course this is a week “old news” and something that Trump backers do NOT want to hear of again.…..but rest assured that much more will be heard about this infamous tweet, and no wonder one of Trump’s attorney chose to fall on his own sword (for a price, I’m sure) in claiming that the tweet below was not “really” Trump’s…..

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!

Basically, Trump admitted to obstruction of justice. If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is Mueller’s case. You CANNOT admit to knowing that Flynn lied to the FBI, while pressuring Comey to drop the case by giving Flynn a “break.”
4a37p9adf73y.gif

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Actually this is a recent tweet taking into account Flynn's guilty plea. Trump didn't know that Flynn lied to the FBI when he fired him. He just knew he lied to the VP and was too much of a liability. When Trump posted this tweet it was basically an agreement that Flynn was a liar.

The change that Trump brought to the White House is that Trump fires his bad-apples. Obama simply stonewalled and kept his around to the end....even made up excuses for them. One of them was the lie about a video being the cause of Benghazi. That was a real whopper.

But of course you know this.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

If Trump knew Flynn lied to the FBI when he asked Comey to let it go, then there is Mueller’s case.

If at anytime prior to firing Comey Trump knew Flynn had committed a federal crime, why didn't he report it? Was he seriously of a mind to retain on his staff a man whom he knew to be a felon? Really? Why did he wait until the general public became aware of Flynn's misdeeds?

Now is never too soon or the wrong time to do the right thing. Yes, Trump was right to fire Flynn. The thing is that given the warnings he'd received well before that, Flynn should have long before been fired, if not not hired in the first place.

Last edited:
Of course you can. Flynn had already been fired. Many people might say, "let it go at that".

Yeah, its not like he bleached 30,000 emails or lied about breaking the law handling classified intel or destroyed electronic devices or had her husband collude with the attorney general in what was supposed to be a secret meeting on a tarmac or had the FBI freak out when that secret meeting became public.

Yeah, its not like he bleached 30,000 emails or lied about breaking the law handling classified intel or destroyed electronic devices or had her husband collude with the attorney general in what was supposed to be a secret meeting on a tarmac or had the FBI freak out when that secret meeting became public.

Defending Trump by blaming Hillary SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE SECOND POST on this thread.......You Trump cultists are slacking off.....

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

Actually this is a recent tweet taking into account Flynn's guilty plea. Trump didn't know that Flynn lied to the FBI when he fired him. He just knew he lied to the VP and was too much of a liability. When Trump posted this tweet it was basically an agreement that Flynn was a liar.

The change that Trump brought to the White House is that Trump fires his bad-apples. Obama simply stonewalled and kept his around to the end....even made up excuses for them. One of them was the lie about a video being the cause of Benghazi. That was a real whopper.

Yet he said he fired Flynn because he lied to the FBI. Read the tweet.

Ahhhh that English language and verb tenses can be a bitch.......Read the tweet again and see if your little spin could ever work to exculpate the orange clown......

upload_2017-12-10_13-7-46.png

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

You're delusional, turd. Trump didn't know Flynn lied to the FBI until he was charged with lying to the FBI. That lie didn't occur until after Flynn was fired.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

He's mistaken.

they can't afford to admit to the obvious. Right wingers can never really understand what Orwell was trying to get across in his 1984's use of language to convince cult members.

Donald J. Trump
✔@realDonaldTrump

You're delusional, turd. Trump didn't know Flynn lied to the FBI until he was charged with lying to the FBI. That lie didn't occur until after Flynn was fired.

Yet Trump-o's tweet said it was the reason for firing him. You don't get that?

Forum List

Back