The Most Conspicuous Reversal Of American Character

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Perhaps the child in me always felt that American government was there to benefit American citizens. And, the sub text of the vote one cast was that the beneficiary of that vote, that election, would work assiduously for Americans.
In brief.....a naive belief that government works for us, not the oppoite.

2. A serious study of the aims, actions, and beliefs of the Democrats, of course, is that the very oppoite is the case. In fact, carried to their consequenses, the fact that lots of citizens pay some 60% of what they earn to government, seems to back the Demorats up: we are their serfs or their slaves.

3. Which brings me to an iterview I heard today with Boston radio host Howie Carr, who inquired what salary is being paid to bolt-neck, John Kerry, who is currently the first United States special presidential envoy for climate, for the Democrat regime.
Seems fair to ask what we are paying one of our employees......

4. "Howie Carr: Stodgy climate as John Kerry won’t share payroll — until 2024
The State Department has finally given this newspaper a date for when they plan to make public the payroll of John Forbes Kerry’s personal staff.

The ETA is now, drum roll please, Oct. 1, 2024.

I’m not making this up. According to the State Department, to come up with Kerry’s payroll, it will take 41 months from the moment this newspaper filed its formal request for the numbers.

Of course our inquiry is not designed to make sport of the extinguished statesman who voted for the $87 billion before he voted against the $87 billion. Who threw someone else’s combat medals and ribbons over the White House fence. Who married not one, but two of the richest women in America.

“The Office of Information Programs and Services’ electronic records system indicates this request is in process and has an estimated date of completion (EDC) of Oct. 1, 2024. Please note EDC’s are estimates and are subject to change.”

A reminder:

1647371662076.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back