The Moderate South's Latest Great White Hope Bows Out and Nobody Notices

Thought this would be about Lindsay Graham. Whatever else he stands for, he stood up to the rest of the Clown Car on immigration.

Thought this would be about Lindsay Graham. Whatever else he stands for, he stood up to the rest of the Clown Car on immigration.
No man *excepting clown figures like Donald Trump) is one-dimensional in nature. Lindsey has his convictions and he usually stands on principle. That said, I would not have voted for him for President. But surprisingly not so sure how I would vote if I lived in his state.

Hey, Webb bowed out................of the democratic primary, and has said, he might run as an independent. Sounds good to me!

Hey, Webb bowed out................of the democratic primary, and has said, he might run as an independent. Sounds good to me!

yeah and Webb said he thought he had a chance as a Democrat

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL you incompetent left winger, he was a democratic governor of a purple swing state. Guess what happens if he runs as an independent.

Now that I see how far out of the loop you actually are, I know why not to comment on what is going on, lol. With 50,000 posts, telling me what you actually are as far as here, I am totally surprised you are so ill informed of the ramifications. But hey, the left knows all and sees all; who am I to dispute your awareness or brilliance.

yeah and Webb said he thought he had a chance as a Democrat

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL you incompetent left winger, he was a democratic governor of a purple swing state. Guess what happens if he runs as an independent.

Now that I see how far out of the loop you actually are, I know why not to comment on what is going on, lol. With 50,000 posts, telling me what you actually are as far as here, I am totally surprised you are so ill informed of the ramifications. But hey, the left knows all and sees all; who am I to dispute your awareness or brilliance.
hey dumb dumb

reading and comprehension issues again?

yeah and Webb said he thought he had a chance as a Democrat?

Selling out isn't standing up.
yet to right wingers like you posing as the true conservative, standing up is selling out

:cuckoo:

Lindsey isn't standing up. He's bending over, grabbing his ankles, and taking one selling out the State he's supposed to represent.
YOu have no idea what representative government is all about. You want a robot to go with the majority all of the time even if they know the majority is wrong

you favor direct and popular democracy over a representative democracy

Selling out isn't standing up.
yet to right wingers like you posing as the true conservative, standing up is selling out

:cuckoo:

Lindsey isn't standing up. He's bending over, grabbing his ankles, and taking one selling out the State he's supposed to represent.
YOu have no idea what representative government is all about. You want a robot to go with the majority all of the time even if they know the majority is wrong

you favor direct and popular democracy over a representative democracy

I know Lindsey doesn't represent the people of SC by what he supports on immigration.

So now you have determined that the majority is wrong?

Sounds to me you don't like being told no.

Forum List

Back