The Mexicans in Tijuana Must Be Racists!

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
They are bitching about the caravans! What say ewe libtards? Will you be as quick to call them racists are you are your fellow Americans? Speak!

the R word is meaningless now
the blacks/leftists have made it meaningless
we actually LAUGH when it is used

I was going to cross the US/Mexico border today, in Tijuana. Guess it’s good that my plans changed, looks like I would’ve been right in the middle of all that chaos. : o

They are bitching about the caravans! What say ewe libtards? Will you be as quick to call them racists are you are your fellow Americans? Speak!

all kinds of HATREDS exist in the HOUSE OF HISPANICS-----
for all kinds of weird reasons

These caravanistas must be Class-A assholes. Folks in Tijuana are known for their hospitality and generosity.

So it seems Mexico wants it’s laws followed and a wall on their southern border. They must be racists!

These caravanistas must be Class-A assholes. Folks in Tijuana are known for their hospitality and generosity.

I agree and they have been helping the assholes.

The assholes have shown just what assholes they are and the Tijuana residents are sick of them.

I sure don't blame them.

Head their stupid asses back to Honduras or whatever other shithole they crawled out of.

the R word is meaningless now
the blacks/leftists have made it meaningless
we actually LAUGH when it is used
Well that's

Thats-Racist.gif

Medium brown versus dark brown racism. Who do libbies wail at the sky and pull their hair out for????

Forum List

Back