The mentality of Primitive man

stupidity-of-stupid-people-gifs-bajiroo-1.gif
For some reason that reminds me of a career politician…
It reminds me of the OP........ :thup:

since you know so much, how about you come up with a better summary of why the Indians would sit around complacent after a battle against the west ?
:)
How about you actually study history and then re-ask that question..... Oh that's right, you wouldn't re-ask that question, you'd actually know better. :thup:

Here this should help........

books on the plains indian wars - Google Search

I have information.
I don't need to sit here and fucking study.
The information is all over the place.
As is the ability the think and summarize information, do you have the simple HUMAN ability ?

So like I said...

Come up with a better summary or shut the fuck up.

since you know so much, how about you come up with a better summary of why the Indians would sit around complacent after a battle against the west ?
How about you actually study history and then re-ask that question..... Oh that's right, you wouldn't re-ask that question, you'd actually know better. :thup:

I have information.
I don't need to sit here and fucking study
As is the ability the think and summarize information, do you have the simple HUMAN ability ?

So like I said...

Sure ya do, and I bet you even think Eugenics is a real (viable) science don'tcha........

I have information.

So like I said...

Sure ya do, and I bet you even think Eugenics is a real science don'tcha........

Have you ever heard of a documentary, or youtube, or the internet ?
welcome to the internet age, where books are a thing of the past.
get used to it.

History books also doesn't cover the mentality and organizational capacities of the Indians, only the attitude of them.
so come up with a better summary, or shut the fuck up and quit being a pest.

I have information.

So like I said...

Sure ya do, and I bet you even think Eugenics is a real (viable) science don'tcha........

Guess what ?
Eugenics is a sped up process of natural selection.
So it is a real science.
How about that ?

So come on.... come up with a better summary as to why the Indians sat around throwing a party, instead of marching eastward.

Last edited:

I have information.

So like I said...

Sure ya do, and I bet you even think Eugenics is a real science don'tcha........

get used to it.

History books also doesn't cover the mentality and organizational capacities of the Indians, only the attitude of them.

So you're a ditzy blonde?

I have information.

So like I said...

get used to it.

Did you go to college by any chance ?
or are you stuck in the idealistic dream world where history books are not written by the government, AND the winner of the wars ?

I have information.

So like I said...

Guess what ?
Eugenics is a sped up process of natural section.
So it is a real science.
How about that ?

So come on.... come up with a better summary as to why the Indians sat around throwing a party, instead of marching eastward.
Trust me it's fruitless arguing with an idiot such as you, readers won't be able to tell the difference so it's more appropriate to keep letting you post for amusement's sake. :thup:

I have information.

So like I said...

get used to it.

or are you stuck in the idealistic dream world where history books are not written by the government, AND the winner of the wars ?

History was one of my minors.......

I have information.

So like I said...

get used to it.

well then come on then and shut the fuck up, and come up with a better understanding than the one I have about why the Indians did not march east towards New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Washington D.C. after the Battle of the Little Big Horn.
bitch.

get used to it.

well then come on then and shut the fuck up, and come up with a better understanding than the one I have about why the Indians did not march east towards New York, Philadelphia, Boston, and Washington D.C. after the Battle of the Little Big Horn.
bitch.

Obviously you have no clue as to the cause and effect of the battle, what the intent was by both the Federal government and the tribes involved. Besides, it's much more fun making light of your ignorance.

c080b23a1a318e49a3b8880afd702786.gif

:thup:

:lol:

get used to it.

bitch.

Obviously you have no clue as to the cause and effect of the battle, what the intent was by both the Federal government and the tribes involved. Besides, it's much more fun making light of your ignorance.

The Intent of both sides was the exact same, to win the war.
And US Army was the western force that stays and moves forward until it does exactly that.

The primitive people that the Native Americans were, thought they already did achieve their mission to win the war, not understanding that what they won was a battle in a war they can't win.
And that's why they didn't march eastward... because they thought it was over and that they won.

Period.

And Until you come up with better, that's where this stands.

bitch.

The Intent of both sides was the exact same, to win the war.
And US Army was the western force that stays and moves forward until it does exactly that.

The primitive people that the Native Americans were, thought they already did achieve their mission to win the war, not understanding that what they won was a battle in a war they can't win.

Period.

And Until you come up with better, that's where this stands.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for proving you're a clueless moron!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The US hasn't been in a legit war threatening national security since WWII.
Disagreed. The Cold War was "legit". It was messy and awkward but successfully averted WWIII. Afghanistan was a "legit" war or do you believe we shouldn't have retaliated for 9/11? Are you like frigidweirdo and believe the US is the greatest threat to global security? Over Russian, China, North Korea, Iran, ISIS or Islamic Terrorism?

One thing that nobody cares to talk about very much, is the mentality, and what understanding that the American Indians had of the Battle of the Little Big Horn, and of their entire conflict with the western world.

This is an anecdotal, but educated guess, based on what make sense.

The Indians didn't understand the west at all.
They didn't understand that by winning one battle, that did NOT mean they won the war.

They THOUGHT that when they defeated Custer's badly understaffed and overpacked, and under armed force, the 7th Cavalry...
That they won the war.

They did not understand that in order to take on a western force, you have move in the direction of their lines, and eventually hit them at home.
Because they didn't understand how the west operates.
They didn't understand that we had a media, didn't understand that the western soldiers had to go through military training,,
Didn't understand that one battle isn't the entire war (in the western world).... didn't understand that we were going come back with a better force.

They thought they won the entire war... because that one battle looked like victory (to them).
So they thought it was over.

Well No...
In the west you have to conquer.. NOT simply defeat a small force, piecemeal.
You have take control of the enemy's cities and infrastructure and factories, AND kill their military personnel as well.

They also had no concept that we can replace our weapons... whereas the ONLY things that THEY could replace was their bow and arrow.
The Indians didn't understand that they can't replace their guns because it came from us.

They also didn't understand the dynamics of western warfare, they didn't know that land was not the only means of warfare in the west.. that in the west, the seas are also a battlefield.
And that eventually the skies, and UNDER the sea would be as well.

And so they sat around complacent and throwing a party.... until of course its lights out.

:p
I don't know if you are a Christian or not, but one of my favorite Biblical quotes is Matthew 16:26 -

"For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

Many cultures has spiritual beliefs which include an afterlife. Native American culture believed this too. They believed in living an honorable life and that "counting coup" was "the epitome of a type of warfare that pitted the skill and daring of one man against another" since, as believers in an afterlife, they believed their mortal conduct affected their eternal life in the hereafter. With that in mind, they may have seen the battle of the Little Big Horn as "counting coup" against the Great White Father in Washington DC. Winning the battle but losing the war was preferable to losing the battle and losing the war.

Encyclopedia of the Great Plains | COUNTING COUP
Counting coup, or striking an enemy, was the highest honor earned by warriors participating in the intertribal wars of the Great Plains. Native peoples recognized precise systems of graduated war honors, and usually the greatest exploit was counting coup. Key to a man's success in Plains combat was demonstrating his own courage by proving superiority over his opponent and, in a competitive sense, over his own comrades. Killing was part of war, but showing courage in the process was more important for individual status. This was best accomplished by risking one's life in charging the enemy on foot or horseback to get close enough to touch or strike him with the hand, a weapon, or a "coupstick."

Humiliating the enemy also played a part in this fighting, as illustrated by an account from the Jesuit missionary Father Pierre-Jean De Smet. In De Smet's 1848 visit to the Oglala Lakotas, the Oglala leader Red Fish related to the priest how his men had just suffered a disgraceful defeat at the hands of the Crows. The Crows killed ten Oglalas, then chased the others for a distance. The Crows then were content merely to repeatedly count coup on their enemies with clubs and sticks, thus demonstrating to the Oglalas that they were not worth the ammunition needed to kill them.

Counting coup carried over into the battles against American troops. For example, the Northern Cheyenne warrior Wooden Leg related how, as a young man at the Battle of the Little Bighorn, he and his friend Little Bird chased a soldier across the river, counting coup on him with their whips and grabbing his carbine. They did not kill him, said Wooden Leg, because after counting coup it did not seem particularly brave, and besides, it would waste bullets. Counting coup, then, was the epitome of a type of warfare that pitted the skill and daring of one man against another.

Guess what ?
So it is a real science.
How about that ?

While breeding humans like breeding dogs or cattle is, indeed, a science, is it moral? Again, I don't know if you are a Christian or even religious, but looking at our fellow human beings as simply being mobile, self-replicating meat computers is a purely atheistic view of what it means to be an intelligent being.

....The primitive people that the Native Americans were, thought they already did achieve their mission to win the war, not understanding that what they won was a battle in a war they can't win.....
How do you know this is what they thought? Especially in light of my previous post regarding "counting coup" and moral mortal behavior?

If you were caught in a "Red Dawn" situation, would you just bow down and kiss communist ass or would you fight for your home even if you knew you couldn't win and would likely die in the attempt? If the first, sad for you. If the latter, then perhaps you understand why native Americans fought as they did.

wolverines_by_punkdaddy74.jpg

Guess what ?
So it is a real science.
How about that ?

While breeding humans like breeding dogs or cattle is, indeed, a science, is it moral? Again, I don't know if you are a Christian or even religious, but looking at our fellow human beings as simply being mobile, self-replicating meat computers is a purely atheistic view of what it means to be an intelligent being.
You answered the actual part of the question he avoided; viability.

....The primitive people that the Native Americans were, thought they already did achieve their mission to win the war, not understanding that what they won was a battle in a war they can't win.....
How do you know this is what they thought? Especially in light of my previous post regarding "counting coup" and moral mortal behavior?

If you were caught in a "Red Dawn" situation, would you just bow down and kiss communist ass or would you fight for your home even if you knew you couldn't win and would likely die in the attempt? If the first, sad for you. If the latter, then perhaps you understand why native Americans fought as they did.

wolverines_by_punkdaddy74.jpg

I know that from their behavior patterns.
No attempt to do anything else after the battle of the little big horn, until it was too late.

Forum List

Back