The Media Scandal

Specifics. You say it is against the Constitution. I just wonder what part in your opinion.

Huh? How about the fact that the words "term limits" do not appear anywhere in the Constitution. Conservatives love that argument when it comes to abortion so I think I can use it in this instance. Whaddya think?

But the best reason I can give is that we don't have royalty in this country.

Tell that to the guys who have been serving for 20+ years. I'm sure a few are good people, but I can't say I trust someone whose been waist deep in a cesspool for that long when they tell me they still smell like roses.

And people wonder why we have the same problems every year along with the same promises to fix them.

Pork bills have become a matter of fact, even the media can't stay disgusted about them for more than a couple days because many of us have resigned ourselves to "its business as usual". What the fuck... its one thing to study the spawning habits of trout, its another to build a bridge to fucking nowhere.

I'll tell you one thing they should change IMO, the age restrictions for some offices, make them all 21. Get some fresh blood in there, some idealistic dreamers, people who haven't been in the system for so long that they've accumulated five closets worth of skeletons.

Far as how to define the term limits, I think 12 years is more than fair for both houses.

Forum List

Back