The measles outbreak is a giant false flag & hoax

I was told earlier today by my doctor, that in the days before vaccines, people used to hold measles parties, so people would actually get the illness, thereby guaranteeing a lifelong immunity.

I was told earlier today by my doctor, that in the days before vaccines, people used to hold measles parties, so people would actually get the illness, thereby guaranteeing a lifelong immunity.
In 1920, the United States had 469,924 recorded cases of measles and 7,575 deaths associated with measles.

As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children. One child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with an intellectual disability. In every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it.

If you and your doctor think that should be celebrated you have a few lose screws.
Measles | Complications | CDC

There seems to be a direct correlation between the mass illegal alien migration and communicable disease rise in the U.S. Whether it's Measles, Tuberculosis, MERSA, Enterovirus 68, Typhus, Zika and others. “In the current outbreak, there is one major group/clade which contains the vast majority of viruses, a minor group/clade that is related to the major group, and an outlier group/clade that has only a few viruses in it,” the CDC replied.
"This ‘head-in-sand’ approach aligns with all previous research we have summarized. The organizational entities who would normally have a vested interest in sourcing a viral outbreak, hold a conflicting interest in their funding mechanisms being adverse to such a finding; in this example the U.S. federal government." Source: Update: The Enterovirus D-68 Connection To Immigration Influx Gains Additional Attention – U.S. Scientists Hold A Conflict of Interest….

Oh they are going to use anything they can to sell this vaccine bs watch...

~~~~~~
The Migrant Caravan, Central America, and Vaccination Rates ...
The Migrant Caravan, Central America, and Vaccination Rates
Nov 01, 2018 · Many commentators have recently written and said that members of the migrant caravan and Central American immigrants in general are diseased. Former Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent David ...

Cant tell sheep a thing no matter where the stats come from.

In 1920, the United States had 469,924 recorded cases of measles and 7,575 deaths associated with measles.

As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children. One child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with an intellectual disability. In every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it.

If you and your doctor think that should be celebrated you have a few lose screws.

LMFAo nobody has ever died from measles itself. And you believe those stats they feed you. ever think they tell iditos that so they fear and react just as they want them to and that is " get the shot" lmfao.
upload_2019-4-29_16-39-35.png

Whistleblower Claims CDC Covered Up Data Showing Vaccine-Autism Link

Exclusive! The Measles Outbreak Is A Giant False Flag & A Hoax
Alex Jones breaks down how the measles outbreak is directly caused by illegal immigration, with even the Center for Disease Control admitting that every major outbreak this year originated from illegal aliens.

Vaccines, listen and learn or don't and be one of the morons whose kid will fall over dead, or end up with a life long road of illness , and you will never be told what caused it, Keeping u dumb, ill, sick are big pharma get rich perm. off the idiots who take a pill for everything wrong with with them. Doctor gave it must be ok.

Search

View attachment 258316
Of course it is!!!

LMFAo nobody has ever died from measles itself. And you believe those stats they feed you. ever think they tell iditos that so they fear and react just as they want them to and that is " get the shot" lmfao.
View attachment 258538

I don't minimalize the risk of measles...it is a risky virus and it does have some pretty awful potential complications, up to and including death, blindness, brain damage, and so on and so forth.

But screw the brownshirts and their vision of dragging children away from their parents, to shoot them full of whatever it is they have on hand.

View attachment 258538

When we say someone dies from measles we mean they die from the complications of measles, typically pneumonia. Using your logic nobody dies from cancer because they die from complications such as pneumonia, organ failure, septicemia, and heart failure. When deaths from disease are reported to the CDC, both exact cause and the underlying disease that is responsible for the complication resulting in death is reported.

Last edited:

~~~~~~
Women who get measles during pregnancy typically have normal pregnancies and deliver healthy babies, but they do have a slightly increased risk of miscarriage, infection, and preterm labor. There is also a chance that babies born to women who have had measles while pregnant may have a lower than average birth weight and might suffer from some hearing loss.
What are the Risks of Measles During Pregnancy? (with pictures).

View attachment 258538

I don't minimalize the risk of measles...it is a risky virus and it does have some pretty awful potential complications, up to and including death, blindness, brain damage, and so on and so forth.

But screw the brownshirts and their vision of dragging children away from their parents, to shoot them full of whatever it is they have on hand.
It seems obvious that vaccinations do work. I think your problem is government pushing the vaccinations where you think it should be a free choice. Unfortunately you can't irradiate an infectious disease by allowing people free choice whether to participate. We irradiated small pox, because the laws in the US and around the world required vaccinations. Governments pressure drug companies to make the vaccinations available at little or no cost.

Back in the 1800's before we had these vaccines we relied on government to stop people from spreading disease and they reacted exactly as you are. Opposing quarantines, refusing to remove tainted food from shelves, shutting off polluted water sources always claiming lack evidence of need and the illegality of goverment.

View attachment 258538

It seems obvious that vaccinations do work. I think your problem is government pushing the vaccinations where you think it should be a free choice. Unfortunately you can't irradiate an infectious disease by allowing people free choice whether to participate. We irradiated small pox, because the laws in the US and around the world required vaccinations. Governments pressure drug companies to make the vaccinations available at little or no cost.

Back in the 1800's before we had these vaccines we relied on government to stop people from spreading disease and they reacted exactly as you are. Opposing quarantines, refusing to remove tainted food from shelves, shutting off polluted water sources always claiming lack evidence of need and the illegality of goverment.

Before that, when plagues of infectious diseases like Smallpox, or Bubonic plague hit Europe, the Middle East, East or Russia, the only option was to let the disease burn itself out killing the masses and leaving small groups of survivors

View attachment 258538

Before that, when plagues of infectious diseases like Smallpox, or Bubonic plague hit Europe, the Middle East, East or Russia, the only option was to let the disease burn itself out killing the masses and leaving small groups of survivors
They understood the value of quarantine. Documents of quarantine from 1377 have been found that seals off cities requiring all travelers to wait outside city gates for 30 days to show they are not infected. In the 1800's in London when it was discovered that that contaminated wells were the source of cholera the government closed them down forcing the people to travel to the edge of the city to get water. This brought quick condemnation of the government and the queen from the people. Public health laws have almost always met with resistance.

View attachment 258538

I shall be travelling to DC. I'm wondering whether to get a jab.

View attachment 258538

They understood the value of quarantine. Documents of quarantine from 1377 have been found that seals off cities requiring all travelers to wait outside city gates for 30 days to show they are not infected. In the 1800's in London when it was discovered that that contaminated wells were the source of cholera the government closed them down forcing the people to travel to the edge of the city to get water. This brought quick condemnation of the government and the queen from the people. Public health laws have almost always met with resistance.

~~~~~~
Can you imagine the hue and cry if families were quarantined today? The every SJW and ACLU would be up in arms.

View attachment 258538

They were right, if they reacted as I do.

View attachment 258538

~~~~~~
Can you imagine the hue and cry if families were quarantined today? The every SJW and ACLU would be up in arms.
And the results would be the same as in the dark ages when a village was infected, the people would take off spreading the disease through out the continent.

View attachment 258538

They were right, if they reacted as I do.
How dare the government infringe on my right to spread disease.

“If you believe absolutely in the benefit and protective value of vaccination, why does it matter what others do?” she asks rhetorically. “Or don’t do? If you believe you need vaccination to be healthy and protected, then by all means vaccinate your child and yourself. Why should you even be concerned what your neighbor chooses to do for his child – if vaccination works? The idea of herd immunity is still based on the idea that in individual cases vaccines actually are protective.” ...and view more videos on our website at:

Measles vaccines kill more than measles

upload_2019-4-30_20-13-48.png

https://icandecide.org/white-papers/Publications-Regarding-Vaccine-Safety.pdf

upload_2019-4-30_20-14-31.png

Nuremberg Code: Directives for Human Experimentation | ORI - The Office of Research Integrity

The un-informed who think they know everything including WRONGLY TRAINED LEFTIST LIBERAL DOCTORS who nenver fkn learn until they dig deeper and when do they do that when they watch the lights go out in their kids.

What part you dumbed down sheep DON'T GET is we get " DIRTY" vaccines while politicians elites get " CLEAN" vaccines.

Forum List

Back