The mayor of Militopol saved his city

Sonc

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2014
Putinostan
The Russian troops and the mayor of the militopol agreed - there will be no hostilities in the city. You don't shoot at us, we don't shoot at you.

- what are you doing here?
- I stand for humanitarian aid from Russia. There is no money, but there is something you need.
- What do you think about what is happening?
- I don't know... I don't know who I can trust.

I am a worker and I need stability. I just need a job and a normal life (free translation)

By agreement with the military, they do not deal with the affairs of the city. Citizens have organized self-defense units that are on duty in the city and catch Moroders.

gypsies stole a rocket

marauding

relatively few citizens hold peaceful demonstrations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da7ULjB_M6I
the population receives humanitarian aid from Russia

If this keeps up ... we're going to have more Russian trolls here than actual members.
You act as if you never heard tell of a "open city".

In war, an open city is a settlement which has announced it has abandoned all defensive efforts, generally in the event of the imminent capture of the city to avoid destruction. Once a city has declared itself open the opposing military will be expected under international law to peacefully occupy the city rather than destroy it. According to the Protocol I of the Geneva Conventions, it is forbidden for the attacking party to "attack, by any means whatsoever, non-defended localities".[1] The intent is to protect the city's civilians and cultural landmarks from a battle which may be futile.

-Wiki

If this keeps up ... we're going to have more Russian trolls here than actual members.
You're a typical American-style automaton who has taken the stigmatization bait, "troll." You can't define this in front of the others without badger kicking your stupid ass in front of the others. Go ahead, Einstein, try it in front of the other readers.

Forum List

Back