Ukraine foreign minister whining that NATO abandoned them.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

Oh please, cry me a river. We knew it would come to this, but Zelensky and his government really thought the US and NATO would be behind him.

Ukrainians should have looked up how the US abandoned the Georgians in 2008 when Sakaashvili thought he could mess with Russia or better yet those Kurdish idiots who still hold out for the US to protect them when Trump abandoned them in 2018.

How many more countries have to be abandoned by the US before people realize that the US can no longer be trusted?

But the US and NATO are supporting the authoritarian Nazi influenced Ukrainian regime, with tons of military hardware and who knows what else. Apparently they want Ukrainians to fight and die for their country, while killing Russians.

It’s an old tactic and greatly enriches a few big war profiteering corporations. Those same corporations have considerable control of the idiots in DC, with their enormous donations (aka bribes).

The only Nazis I see are the Russians bombing Ukrainian cities.
The only Nazis I see are the Russians killing innocent, men, women and children.
The only Nazis I see are Russian troops driving millions from their homes.

Look in the mirror Ivan for the Nazi.

Go home Ivan and let the Ukrainians live in peace.

Last edited:

Oh please, cry me a river. We knew it would come to this, but Zelensky and his government really thought the US and NATO would be behind him.

Ukrainians should have looked up how the US abandoned the Georgians in 2008 when Sakaashvili thought he could mess with Russia or better yet those Kurdish idiots who still hold out for the US to protect them when Trump abandoned them in 2018.

How many more countries have to be abandoned by the US before people realize that the US can no longer be trusted?

But the US and NATO are supporting the authoritarian Nazi influenced Ukrainian regime, with tons of military hardware and who knows what else. Apparently they want Ukrainians to fight and die for their country, while killing Russians.

It’s an old tactic and greatly enriches a few big war profiteering corporations. Those same corporations have considerable control of the idiots in DC, with their enormous donations (aka bribes).
Some people still toeing the Putin line! :rolleyes-41:

Ask the Afghanis who helped us and then were thrown to the Taliban by Biden, Milley and Austin on orders from Xi

there are no more Presidents and Ministers on the territory of "Ukraine"

The only Nazis I see are the Russians killing innocent, men, women and children.

Blind in one eye and cannot see out of the other while having none of the wit needed to discern what constitutes a Nazi.

Oh look...another Russian fucking troll.

What are we up to...about 15-20 now?

Well, if the US enters the war, it becomes nuclear. Russia would get trounced by the US in a week if nukes werent brought to the table, and Russia knows it. Thats why it would become a nuclear war. Do you want that?

Logic demands that a syllogism have three parts. At two your logic is flawed.
Watch out as Ukraine is desperate to involve the US and NATO in their war. Expect a false flag at any moment. Kill a few Americans and blame Russia. Bam! You’ve got your world war and you and your kind will gladly hoist the Stars and Stripes and scream your patriotic love for mass murder.

Putin…Putin…Putin…

Well, if the US enters the war, it becomes nuclear. Russia would get trounced by the US in a week if nukes werent brought to the table, and Russia knows it. Thats why it would become a nuclear war. Do you want that?
The dreamer.

The US military could beat men in saddles in Vietnam. It couldn’t beat goat herders in night shirts in Afghanistan. Yet you stupidly believe they can easily beat Russia. WTF! Are you nuts?

It’s like he never heard of Mikhail Saakashvili.
Blind in one eye and cannot see out of the other while having none of the wit needed to discern what constitutes a Nazi.
That’s putting it nicely. Unfortunately there are so many dumb Americans completely propagandized.

Don’t be dumb and uninformed all your life.

Last edited:
Oh look...another Russian fucking troll.

What are we up to...about 15-20 now?
Actually half the board disagrees with you on many issues, you just haven't gotten around to calling them all out yet. We see how this goes, don't walk lockstep with the state approved propaganda? Antivaxxer scum, Deplorable, Russian troll, or Nazi. You lemmings don't even see how pathetic you are.

Meh, that's what a corrupt country gets when they can't tend to their own knitting....May as well kept sending them Obama Blankets because half of the lethal stuff we sent them ended-up being sold to Ukrainian arms dealers and then to eastern separatists and other folks who don't play well with others.

The dreamer.

The US military could beat men in saddles in Vietnam. It couldn’t beat goat herders in night shirts in Afghanistan. Yet you stupidly believe they can easily beat Russia. WTF! Are you nuts?
Exactly.
The country that spent twenty years trying to remove the Taliban hands the country directly back to them.
A war with Russia would cost Americans more personally, and Americans have no stomach for a long war that would cost much more in lives and personal sacrifices.
Yet. Here they are on the left and right supporting a further escalation with no fly zones, while our own borders are largely ignored.

Insanity.

Forum List

Back