The Marxists/Democrats have been spelling Perversity all wrong, they use the term "Diversity", which means Perversity.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Definition of PERVERSE
:perverse

adjective

per·verse (ˌ)pər-ˈvərs
ˈpər-ˌvərs

Synonyms of perverse
1a: turned away from what is right or good : CORRUPT
b: IMPROPER, INCORRECT
c: contrary to the evidence or the direction of the judge on a point of law
perverse verdict

2a: obstinate in opposing what is right, reasonable, or accepted : WRONGHEADED
b: arising from or indicative of stubbornness or obstinacy

3: marked by peevishness or petulance : CRANKY

I mean, come on man, every day this administration every day hires not Diverse people, but Perverse people. Here are some examples.
Calls itself a woman....NOT..............................................................Alfred P Newman/Pete Buttplug....................Gay spokesperson for Biden.......With Joe Biden sniffing the hair.....
a8779702-91cb-4d61-85a4-7a6a2679c035.jpg PB.jpgMed.jpg

You people sure remind me of the taliban, islamic state and every other group of assholes on this planet that fight against the most basic concept of freedom. You make me sick.

Hell, even slavery we had to fight a war against the south to end it so it is of no shock.

You people sure remind me of the taliban, islamic state and every other group of assholes on this planet that fight against the most basic concept of freedom. You make me sick.

Hell, even slavery we had to fight a war against the south to end it so it is of no shock.
Interesting....Because you people make me sick with your perverse nature and actions. And by the way, it sure wasnt you pansy ass pajama boys fighting in the civil war. Those were real men, not pussies like you are.

american-manhood.jpg

Forum List

Back